Genocide of Hindus in Pakistan & Bangladesh.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ask any Pakistani about this, he will say you’re doing the same with Muslims. Lol seriously? Theres a difference between life of a Pakistani Hindu and an Indian Muslim. Atleast he is an equal citizen of India, while a Pakistani Hindu is a 3rd grade citizen of Pakistan with no rights.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

AEAEA993-E9E3-4866-8C6C-C0998EC069CA.jpeg

These inbreeds are killing Hindus since 1947. And that bastard Nehru trusted these monsters with a pact. The tears of blood Nathuram Godsey had in his eyes can be seen in the eyes of Pakistani Hindus.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

View attachment 82237
These inbreeds are killing Hindus since 1947. And that bastard Nehru trusted these monsters with a pact. The tears of blood Nathuram Godsey had in his eyes can be seen in the eyes of Pakistani Hindus.
I don’t know why Hindutvavadis hate Gandhi and Love Godse?
If Gandhi would not have Partitioned India then India would have been an Islamic country just like Pakistan with Hindus facing 1990 Kashmir like Genocide. We are crying about the Islamic extremism happening in India when population of peacefools is 14-20%, what would have happened if the same population would have been more than 50%? As there would have been mass conversions, murders, victim card swiping etc. if India would not have partitioned? I thank Gandhi for saving Hindus by removing Porkistan and Bongolistan from India.

Last edited:

Detective Pennington

Country flag
If Gandhi would not have Partitioned India then India would have been an Islamic country just like Pakistan with Hindus facing 1990 Kashmir like Genocide. We are crying about the Islamic extremism happening in India when population of peacefools is 14-20%, what would have happened if the same population would have been more than 50%? As there would have been mass conversions, murders, victim card swiping etc. if India would not have partitioned? I thank Gandhi for saving Hindus by removing Porkistan and Bongolistan from India.
I don't think it would have been more than 50%, it just would have been larger. And Hindus could have drove the peacefuls out. Mainly give NWFP to Afghanistan, let Balochistan be independent, keep East Bengal, West Punjab, all of Kashmir and Sindh. Then it would have been a lot easier to keep peacefuls under control.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
gandhi did not want to partition india.he was a fool or a stooge as he genuinely wanted india to be one whole.it was jinnah that wanted a seperate home for subcontinent muslims,it was just the case that things did not go as planned for him as well as he wished,by seperating he diluted his power base in the region instead of balkanizing bharat and allowed a solid base of non muslims a country by defacto.

also the partition of pak into pak and bangladesh also weakened their hold on the situation in the continent.

we should have driven more muslims out into east and west pakistan.

Last edited:

MilkTeaAlliance32

Country flag
gandhi did not want to partition india.he was a fool or a stooge as he genuinely wanted india to be one whole.it was jinnah that wanted a seperate home for subcontinent muslims,it was just the case that things did not go as planned for him as well as he wished,by seperating he diluted his power base in the region instead of balkanizing bharat and allowed a solid base of non muslims a country by defacto.

also the partition of pak into pak and bangladesh also weakened their hold on the situation in the continent.

we should have driven more muslims out into east and west pakistan.
But a divided India is just like a divided Korea and a divided Germany...look how powerful Germany today is, my friend, after the Berlin Wall fell. I am not saying there would be NO problems; I simply think that the alternative, given the amount of lives lost, is far more tragic. :(

I was watching this YouTube video, and I found it very moving and sad at the same time:

Blademaster

But a divided India is just like a divided Korea and a divided Germany...look how powerful Germany today is, my friend, after the Berlin Wall fell. I am not saying there would be NO problems; I simply think that the alternative, given the amount of lives lost, is far more tragic. :(

I was watching this YouTube video, and I found it very moving and sad at the same time:
Pakistan will never rejoin India. The split/schism is permanent. Too much blood have flown. Read up on the Partition and its bloody aftermath. Lots of horror stories of hindus being killed by muslim mobs.

MilkTeaAlliance32

Country flag
Pakistan will never rejoin India. The split/schism is permanent. Too much blood have flown. Read up on the Partition and its bloody aftermath. Lots of horror stories of hindus being killed by muslim mobs.
The alternative is Pakistan being used by the PRC in its power expansion games. You do know that Pakistan is largely the reason why so many Muslim states refuse to criticise the Chinese government, yes? I've read that they've done a lot to help persuade and shield the PRC (mainland China) from criticism from the Muslim world in the OIC and other places.

This is an example of what China was doing in other Muslim states, likely helped by its "ally":

Add that to the ongoing nuclear-possible Kashmir crisis, and it just seems really tragic honestly. :(

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
The alternative is Pakistan being used by the PRC in its power expansion games. You do know that Pakistan is largely the reason why so many Muslim states refuse to criticise the Chinese government, yes? I've read that they've done a lot to help persuade and shield the PRC (mainland China) from criticism from the Muslim world in the OIC and other places.

This is an example of what China was doing in other Muslim states, likely helped by its "ally":

Add that to the ongoing nuclear-possible Kashmir crisis, and it just seems really tragic honestly. :(
Why dont you join prc then, both you together will be very powerful , isn't it ?
You chip industry will help both of you greatly .

MilkTeaAlliance32

Country flag
Why dont you join prc then, both you together will be very powerful , isn't it ?
You chip industry will help both of you greatly .
There ARE some Taiwanese who ARE pro-China, my friend, and try to defend everything China does, both inside and outside its country. Some people even waving the PRC flag at rallies for reunification. But those are generally very middle-aged or old men in their 50s or 60s, who are kind of stuck in the past, and who try to base their identity around "Chinese racial pride" and "Han Chinese superiourity" and other things like that.

The younger generation in Taiwan is extremely anti-China. They despise almost everything to do with the mainland, honestly. Lots of people, both KMT and DPP alike, generally cherish their democratic freedoms, some would much rather die than submit to the mainland.

In the USA, there was a pro-China person whose parents were born in the mainland and who immigrated there. He shot a Taiwanese doctor to death in a church very recently, and wounded five others. :(

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
There ARE some Taiwanese who ARE pro-China, my friend, and try to defend everything China does, both inside and outside its country. Some people even waving the PRC flag at rallies for reunification. But those are generally very middle-aged or old men in their 50s or 60s, who are kind of stuck in the past, and who try to base their identity around "Chinese racial pride" and "Han Chinese superiourity" and other things like that.

The younger generation in Taiwan is extremely anti-China. They despise almost everything to do with the mainland, honestly. Lots of people, both KMT and DPP alike, generally cherish their democratic freedoms, some would much rather die than submit to the mainland.

In the USA, there was a pro-China person whose parents were born in the mainland and who immigrated there. He shot a Taiwanese doctor to death in a church very recently, and wounded five others. :(

No such thing in india , old generation were virulent enemies , new generation hates Pakistanis even more.

MilkTeaAlliance32

Country flag
No such thing in india , old generation were virulent enemies , new generation hates Pakistanis even more.
Still, it's kind of sad, I know lots of people in both countries even today were born in the other one, I read an article that said the Pakistani President was previously born in India, and the Indian President Singh was born somewhere in modern-day Pakistan.

As bad as the tensions between mainland China and Taiwan is...your peoples' tensions seem much worse, and far more dangerous.

Most young Taiwanese people are very liberal - but unlike in the liberal West, who are more pro-China, in Taiwan, it is the opposite. The pro-DPP party is the most anti-China and generally pro-China's enemies (Japan, India, USA, etc.). Those in the KMT are very conservative, but they are traditionally conservative based on ethnic Chinese nationalism (like ancestral pride, we are all part of the same race that kind of logic and should unite against other enemies, we must make the Chinese nation great again by reclaiming ALL our old territories, etc.) They are much more pro-China and anti-American.

Longewala

Country flag
Gandhi did not "remove" Porokistan, if anything he opposed partition.
Moreover, he was one of the main reasons why population exchange did not take place. So we lost prime land, the Hindus in those lands were exterminated....but we still ended yo with 14% muslims.
And he also foisted chutiya Nehru on us, and therefore ensured a policy of appeasement of both muslims in India and our poisonous neighbors.

MilkTeaAlliance32

Country flag
Gandhi did not "remove" Porokistan, if anything he opposed partition.
Moreover, he was one of the main reasons why population exchange did not take place. So we lost prime land, the Hindus in those lands were exterminated....but we still ended yo with 14% muslims.
And he also foisted chutiya Nehru on us, and therefore ensured a policy of appeasement of both muslims in India and our poisonous neighbors.
If you read the Pakistanis' social media comments, such as whenever China and India have a border dispute, you'd find not all of of the comments are cheering on China. Some of them seem to be genuinely shocked by what they also see as Chinese incursions into Ladakh and other places. I think very deep down inside, many Pakistanis still care for India, as much as they might say they hate you guys; many of them still have relatives inside India, rigtht? And the Western news has been covering China's "internal affairs" for years, do you think they do not read such news either?

I don't know what the solution is for your peoples, honestly, I just don't want there to be a "nuclear war" (of course, we all know gave Pakistan its nukes, but that is another story).

What about Muslims inside India though? Do most Hindus and Muslims get along well today??

Dr_Deep

Country flag

We have not able to convince Bangladesh to join India even though we literally liberated them from their West Pakistani oppressor's. A good chunk of BD's population are islamists and hate the Hindus even though the govt is secular. How are you going to convince Paxtanis to join..

MilkTeaAlliance32

Country flag
We have not able to convince Bangladesh to join India even though we literally liberated them from their West Pakistani oppressor's. A good chunk of BD's population are islamists and hate the Hindus even though the govt is secular. How are you going to convince Paxtanis to join..
1653597556438.png

I thought Bangladeshis liked India though? 70% of them view India favorably, 71% of them view Japan favorably, and 77% of them view China favorably -- oh, and 76% of view the USA favorably. Wow, for a small Muslim country, they seem to love everyone almost equally (except for Pakistan, which only 50%, still a large number, view favorably). Still, they seem to be an optimistic people. XD

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
View attachment 157635

I thought Bangladeshis liked India though? 70% of them view India favorably, 71% of them view Japan favorably, and 77% of them view China favorably -- oh, and 76% of view the USA favorably. Wow, for a small Muslim country, they seem to love everyone almost equally (except for Pakistan, which only 50%, still a large number, view favorably). Still, they seem to be an optimistic people. XD
One word answer, homogeneous societies you have

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
If you read the Pakistanis' social media comments, such as whenever China and India have a border dispute, you'd find not all of of the comments are cheering on China. Some of them seem to be genuinely shocked by what they also see as Chinese incursions into Ladakh and other places. I think very deep down inside, many Pakistanis still care for India, as much as they might say they hate you guys; many of them still have relatives inside India, rigtht? And the Western news has been covering China's "internal affairs" for years, do you think they do not read such news either?

I don't know what the solution is for your peoples, honestly, I just don't want there to be a "nuclear war" (of course, we all know gave Pakistan its nukes, but that is another story).

What about Muslims inside India though? Do most Hindus and Muslims get along well today??
Mate those Pakistanis probably live on Pluto, those living on earth are very different

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles