Genocide of Hindus in Pakistan

Waanar

Country flag
If you read the Pakistanis' social media comments, such as whenever China and India have a border dispute, you'd find not all of of the comments are cheering on China. Some of them seem to be genuinely shocked by what they also see as Chinese incursions into Ladakh and other places. I think very deep down inside, many Pakistanis still care for India, as much as they might say they hate you guys; many of them still have relatives inside India, rigtht? And the Western news has been covering China's "internal affairs" for years, do you think they do not read such news either?

I don't know what the solution is for your peoples, honestly, I just don't want there to be a "nuclear war" (of course, we all know gave Pakistan its nukes, but that is another story).

What about Muslims inside India though? Do most Hindus and Muslims get along well today??
My man, your analysis is so inaccurate, I can't even explain.
And no, Hindus and Muslims don't get along well. No community gets along well with Islam.

MilkTeaAlliance32

My man, your analysis is so inaccurate, I can't even explain.
And no, Hindus and Muslims don't get along well. No community gets along well with Islam.
Well, I mean, it's not really my business, I have little familiarity in Hinduism or Islam (I've studied Buddhism quite a lot though). I just find it a great pity that the peoples of your subcontinent can't get along, or unite against other peoples. India / South Asia today would be a nearly unstoppable force, perhaps even equal or stronger than Communist China, if it were not so internally divided.

Longewala

Country flag
If you read the Pakistanis' social media comments, such as whenever China and India have a border dispute, you'd find not all of of the comments are cheering on China. Some of them seem to be genuinely shocked by what they also see as Chinese incursions into Ladakh and other places. I think very deep down inside, many Pakistanis still care for India, as much as they might say they hate you guys; many of them still have relatives inside India, rigtht? And the Western news has been covering China's "internal affairs" for years, do you think they do not read such news either?

I don't know what the solution is for your peoples, honestly, I just don't want there to be a "nuclear war" (of course, we all know gave Pakistan its nukes, but that is another story).

What about Muslims inside India though? Do most Hindus and Muslims get along well today??
The muslims who "mix" with Hindus or others are typically the educated office going lot, who are a small % of the 13% muslims. They are relatively less bigoted (but still the same teachings) and a typical office would have 1 muslim to say 20-40 others. So those lot would "get along well"

Most muslims are uneducated, backward, living in concentrated "muslim" localities with limited interaction with non muslims and subject to indoctrination from the day they are born.
This group don't "get along well." To put it mildly.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles