Genocide of Hindus in Pakistan & Bangladesh.

Waanar

Country flag
If you read the Pakistanis' social media comments, such as whenever China and India have a border dispute, you'd find not all of of the comments are cheering on China. Some of them seem to be genuinely shocked by what they also see as Chinese incursions into Ladakh and other places. I think very deep down inside, many Pakistanis still care for India, as much as they might say they hate you guys; many of them still have relatives inside India, rigtht? And the Western news has been covering China's "internal affairs" for years, do you think they do not read such news either?

I don't know what the solution is for your peoples, honestly, I just don't want there to be a "nuclear war" (of course, we all know gave Pakistan its nukes, but that is another story).

What about Muslims inside India though? Do most Hindus and Muslims get along well today??
My man, your analysis is so inaccurate, I can't even explain.
And no, Hindus and Muslims don't get along well. No community gets along well with Islam.

MilkTeaAlliance32

Country flag
My man, your analysis is so inaccurate, I can't even explain.
And no, Hindus and Muslims don't get along well. No community gets along well with Islam.
Well, I mean, it's not really my business, I have little familiarity in Hinduism or Islam (I've studied Buddhism quite a lot though). I just find it a great pity that the peoples of your subcontinent can't get along, or unite against other peoples. India / South Asia today would be a nearly unstoppable force, perhaps even equal or stronger than Communist China, if it were not so internally divided.

Longewala

Country flag
If you read the Pakistanis' social media comments, such as whenever China and India have a border dispute, you'd find not all of of the comments are cheering on China. Some of them seem to be genuinely shocked by what they also see as Chinese incursions into Ladakh and other places. I think very deep down inside, many Pakistanis still care for India, as much as they might say they hate you guys; many of them still have relatives inside India, rigtht? And the Western news has been covering China's "internal affairs" for years, do you think they do not read such news either?

I don't know what the solution is for your peoples, honestly, I just don't want there to be a "nuclear war" (of course, we all know gave Pakistan its nukes, but that is another story).

What about Muslims inside India though? Do most Hindus and Muslims get along well today??
The muslims who "mix" with Hindus or others are typically the educated office going lot, who are a small % of the 13% muslims. They are relatively less bigoted (but still the same teachings) and a typical office would have 1 muslim to say 20-40 others. So those lot would "get along well"

Most muslims are uneducated, backward, living in concentrated "muslim" localities with limited interaction with non muslims and subject to indoctrination from the day they are born.
This group don't "get along well." To put it mildly.

Vinash

Country flag
Fake and stupid reporting from india
How do you explain this incident?

A minor Hindu girl is crying and wants to go back to her parents but Pakistani courts initially refused to send her home and only after the video was public, they wanted to save face and ordered the girl to be shifted to a safehouse instead of sending her with the Muslim rapist.

Rango

Country flag
The muslims who "mix" with Hindus or others are typically the educated office going lot, who are a small % of the 13% muslims. They are relatively less bigoted (but still the same teachings) and a typical office would have 1 muslim to say 20-40 others. So those lot would "get along well"
The educated ones are the most dangerous, insincere and garbage humans. Zubair is an educated engineer. The numerous Muslim journalists in India are educated and have travelled a lot to Western countries to get "awards" and training. Hindus are as always too tolerant. Even "@hindureporter" on Twitter is an extremist Muslim. Same with people such as Saba Naqvi, Jawed Naqvi, Saeed Naqvi, Alishan Jafri etc. who despite being Shiites, pretend they are in danger amongst Hindus.

All these Muslim journalists and educated people need to be given assignments in Afghanistan like the waste of space Danish Siddiqui. Or even in Pakistan if they are Shiite.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Mirpurkhas A married Hindu woman called Wali W/o Ramchand Meghwar was abducted and forcefully converted. Not only the woman, but her little boys Lov Kumar and Veer Kumar were also converted. Now will they produce certificate of little boys also falling in love with the abductor.

DocK

Country flag
Mirpurkhas A married Hindu woman called Wali W/o Ramchand Meghwar was abducted and forcefully converted. Not only the woman, but her little boys Lov Kumar and Veer Kumar were also converted. Now will they produce certificate of little boys also falling in love with the abductor.

Well since every pork sees Bollywood Hindu girl falling for Muslim superhero and running away for horrible customs that woman wanted to be abducted.

Since in porklandia marriage of Muslim woman to Hindu man is banned there is no chance of return. If the woman were to quit Islam to become a idol worshipper in order to marry her husband, well the piggy guide book says that she has to be stoned to death.

As far as the childern are concerned, children of a Muslim woman will be Muslim! Why are you surprised? If they want to leave Islam and be with their father, well they can join their parents in being STONED TO DEATH.

HINDUS ARE PAGANS, KUFFARS, POLY-AETHIESTHS, INFIDELS AND WILL BE ELIMINATED BY ALL including INDIAN GOVERNMENT.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Attacks on Hindus are widespread. A lot of forums and modules are being used to attack us.

This power differential that has build over ther years due to Hindu inaction requires a big shaking of the earth.

There is no peudance being a sitting duck.

Blademaster

Pakistani................ reading this. This will be avenged. Every Hindu child killed by you is accounted for.
I am so quaking with rage against every Paki. Why is this not being shouted aloud in the Indian media???!!!!

hit&run

Mod

hit&run

Mod

They are denied every right before getting killed.

The skies will answer their screams with hails of fire on the jihadi cult.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles