General History Thread

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
he called pahari hinduism jangladeshi version of hinduism and called kul devta jangladeshi version of kumaon
Bhai keep that discussion to Bhagva Haveli we continue there tomorrow because I have not read all the discussion.

@GaudaNaresh is not any enemy this I tell you from the experience of my past and frequent interactions with him.

Star screamer

Bhai keep that discussion to Bhagva Haveli we continue there tomorrow because I have not read all the discussion.

@GaudaNaresh is not any enemy this I tell you from the experience of my past and frequent interactions with him.
i was just waiting for you at discord as i am not much learned in history to show him proof by whatever he callled our people also if someone insults us i dont respect him i never disrespected anyone and today he tested my limits and he got the result

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
This comment , that it may DENOTE central India,
( i dont know what Zong means, but i do know what Tianzhu means).
implies that Zong Tianzhu means 'central India' - i corrected
You didn't correct anything, Zong Tianzhu is Central India, the source is a Chinese museum archive, and the word zong Tianzhu indeed denotes central India
but it actually means ' ????? western heaven'.
you're saying The literal meaning of the word, unless there is another Tianzhu south of the Yeuzhis?
Don't pull strawman arguments nΓ―gga

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
i was just waiting for you at discord as i am not much learned in history to show him proof by whatever he callled our people also if someone insults us i dont respect him i never disrespected anyone and today he tested my limits and he got the result
Calm down we see tomorrow and sort that out.

Kumata

Country flag

Star screamer

answer is simple..

he most probably doesn't know what he is spewing.

baise.. Don, t debate with these gutter resident.. they will drag u to into gutter and gloat about it. I No. amount of proofs, arguments work with such morons.
He doesn't even know abt the nak Kati Ranni or Rani karnavati who chopped noses of Mughal and doesn't even acknowledge the contribution that pahari kings gave to save dharma instead he was calling me a westoid

Whatever

Country flag
He doesn't even know abt the nak Kati Ranni or Rani karnavati who chopped noses of Mughal and doesn't even acknowledge the contribution that pahari kings gave to save dharma instead he was calling me a westoid
Battle of kangra by Katoch Rajputs was also there if i m correct. Can anyone elaborate on this battle pls?

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
answer is simple..

he most probably doesn't know what he is spewing.

baise.. Don, t debate with these gutter resident.. they will drag u to into gutter and gloat about it. I No. amount of proofs, arguments work with such morons.
yes, this is why i proved he is lying twice in this thread. Here is a simple advice to you - value truth over petty ethnic divisions within India. and value indians more than you value your own biradiri.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
what the pahari kings did in saving dharma, is ancillary. Its harsh, but true. Simply because of demographic weight.
The main credit towards preserving Hinduism goes to UP-ites, Biharis and the Southerners.
If it was only up to the paharis, we'd be like the jews - a teeny tiny minority.

Kumaoni

what the pahari kings did in saving dharma, is ancillary. Its harsh, but true. Simply because of demographic weight.
The main credit towards preserving Hinduism goes to UP-ites, Biharis and the Southerners.
If it was only up to the paharis, we'd be like the jews - a teeny tiny minority.
Not really.

Muslim Mercanaries in Kumaon didn’t even get a mosque to pray.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Not really.

Muslim Mercanaries in Kumaon didn’t even get a mosque to pray.
so what ? a religion of a billion is not saved (or unsaved) by what happened in a tiny corner with a tiny population of people. It is saved by the majority. Which is why, i put the UP-ites first. they deserve the prime credit for saving hinduism.
No two ways about it.

Kumaoni

Katehriya rebels from UP taking refuge in Kumaon

Firishta on the size and extent of the Kumaon Kingdom

Kumaoni

so what ? a religion of a billion is not saved (or unsaved) by what happened in a tiny corner with a tiny population of people. It is saved by the majority. Which is why, i put the UP-ites first. they deserve the prime credit for saving hinduism.
No two ways about it.
I agree that their contribution is underrated totally, but if you ask me, for their population size, nearly everyone did their part in resisting Islam and preserving Hinduism in their own equal ways. UPites had it the worst because their geography, hence they were attacked most from the Kgyber Pass

Whatever

Country flag
Yeah, that was based on Kumaon, visit this thread

Ya i told the same thing that the army was defeated by katoch rajputs of hills, i didn't knew the exact details. It was under Prithvi chand 2 i guess i read somewhere.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles