Gangster Vikas Dubey killed in encounter

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Chao bhai... Vikas Dubey killed in Inkounturrrr... :shoot:

All his drama of surrender in temple in public so no one can encounter him and then enjoy in jail got shattered!

Thanks god now my tax money would not be used to feed him in jail for decades.

Vin Diesel khush hua. :cruisin2:

1594348437169.png
:cowboy:

Last edited:

Bhumihar

Jako Rakhe Saiyan Mar Sake Na Koi
Country flag
Chao bhai... Vikas Dubey killed in Inkounturrrr... :shoot:

All his drama of surrender in temple in public so no one can encounter him and then enjoy in jail got shattered!

Thanks god now my tax money would not be used to feed him in jail for decades.

Vin Diesel khush hua. :cruisin2:

View attachment 52496:cowboy:
Planned encounter to save politicians ass.

Kumata

Apparently the vehicle turned turtle... but still its commendable.. since media was following the convoy..and they stopped the civilian traffic...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Seems like a fake encounter to me
Planned encounter to save politicians ass.
If we can eliminate such dreaded criminals in "fake encounter" then it's fine. :playball:

Not long ago some rapist were killed in a "fake encounter" and it was lauded by all.

Such evils can't be killed by normal means of court/kachaeri where law is blind and crores of cases piles up and takes decades to solve.

He had dirt on every party, he could have wrecked a lot of people so it became necessary for him to be terminated
Do you know any criminal who doesn't have link with any party? :lol:

There is a reason he surrendered and yelled with full confidence "I am Vikas Dubey Kanpur wala". It shows that he knows he would be fine and at most land up in jail and could run his evil empire whereas it would take decades by court to prove him guilty. Forget about common people who suffered by his hands, even many police wala kept silent and didn't speak against him in lot of cases. He knew he has Law, Politicians & Police in his pocket. He used to run his own court in his village. UP became notorious due to criminals like him. This time he became overconfident and killed lot of policemen. This is how evils invite their own destruction.

Good riddance! Now I wonder why would someone care for such criminal getting into fake or real encounter!! :hmm:

here2where

Country flag
He could have 'tried to escape' after a full confession before a competent CBI court, exposing all political links. But alas, that would be too hot to handle for those in power, both in state and in center. So he had to go now.

Kumata

He could have 'tried to escape' after a full confession before a competent CBI court, exposing all political links. But alas, that would be too hot to handle for those in power, both in state and in center. So he had to go now.
I suspect that... He was grilled by MP & STF for 8 hours before they started for kanpur. He did spilled the beans but Unofficially.

Already Akhilesh yadav is tweeting nonsense...knowing yogi, expect the things to fall in place albeit in a subtle way.. if u know know how it works in UP ....

Sample below.. he was close to SP and his wife is a member there...

1594357338033.png

Kumata

Linberal Gang is already on to it..

#fakeencouner is trending..

sagar

Country flag
The whole situation screams fake.
I mean what if Vikas had opened his mouth whole lot of Politician would have been roped in.
May be there was a congress hand behind this. A lot of top police officials might also be involved. Our police system is rotten to the core we may require BJP govt in center and states for decades to clean the system, if its possible.

Kumata

The whole situation screams fake.
I mean what if Vikas had opened his mouth whole lot of Politician would have been roped in.
It is...we can argue on correctness of this but think fear of law is needed in states like UP & bihar....

Per se news, they carried him in safari from ujjain and even toll footage also shows him in safari but the turned car is a TUV 300 ..

Moreover , they stopped the civilian traffic both side near the site of crash ....

TBH , People are happy with these eliminations given the law and order situation & bahubali culture in UP. this might have saved many politicians but this will put fear in the mind of criminals... and that's what matter..common man will feel safe...

Moreover, yogi's image of tough man will take a leap.. for sure, that man is on a mission to follow modi;s feet..

Abhijat

Country flag
Pahle Gunde palo, phir unhe ko marwake apne pitha thap-thapaon. Badhiya hai.

Vikas Dubey became famous in Santosh Shukla murder in Kanpur in 2001. Santosh Shukla was from BJP party , and ironically it was BJP's government headed by Rajnath Singh at that time in U.P.

Kumata

Pahle Gunde palo, phir unhe ko marwake apne pitha thap-thapaon. Badhiya hai.

Vikas Dubey became famous in Santosh Shukla murder in Kanpur in 2001. Santosh Shukla was from BJP party , and ironically it was BJP's government headed by Rajnath Singh at that time in U.P.
May be not to defend anyone but his real growth happened with Mulayam...rest policians / gunda nexus is well known ...

Abhijat

Country flag
If so called yogi is so tough , why was Vikas Dubey not eliminated in earlier 3 yrs of present gov. tenure , why now only ? Don't think public is fool , they know nexus between politician and criminals, better then so called people of social media. You can't fool them .

Global Defence

Articles