Game by Indian studio - Raji: An Ancient Epic

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
The visuals look pretty. I think this the first game made by an India studio which is based on Hindu cultural elements. We should support them

It looks really beautiful.

But the thing is, it would have looked even better if they had a closer character modelling like typical 3rd person action-adventure games these days.

It could become like that new Japanese game called Ghost of Tsushima.

SKC

Country flag
It looks really beautiful.

But the thing is, it would have looked even better if they had a closer character modelling like typical 3rd person action-adventure games these days.

It could become like that new Japanese game called Ghost of Tsushima.
3D character mapping and modelling needs Millions of dollars. How much funding this company had with them?
I am not sure if there are any company having this setup other than the Bollywood VFX groups (Red Chilies VFX, etc)

FalconZero

Country flag
Many big companies started with 2d games, raji looks great I hope after this they try to transition it into a 3d version( akin to AAA games) with a new story. Similar to the path the games like POP took. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars A group of Indian Developers made this game about ANCIENT HINDU HISTORY after years of hardwork. You won't even believe that this MASTERPIECE of a game was made by a group of 8 people! The developers went BANKRUPT, one had to sell her house for funds.

Now they need our support. The game is available for PC, PS4, XBox and Nintendo Switch as of now. If this becomes successful, more Indian devs will make such masterpieces. PLZ ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO BUY THIS GAME. Together, we can bring a change to our gaming industry.

Anmol Raj.

WarriorIndian

Country flag
Man ! They should really come up with something like PUB-G. The FAU-G trailer sucks and so will the game.

warriorextreme

Country flag
omgs, VICE has written an article against this game authored by a Keralite Jhollachap. Not linking.
Raji - Indian Far Rights attempt at erasing other identities
That article is a typical example of having too much time at hand but using it for no good. The writer is unhappy with use of Hindu mythology as game plot & also a woman character defeating a daemon because some Adivasi's in West Bengal think Mahishasura was their king & Durga was an Aryan blood thirsty woman who killed their king. The Indian communists spread such myths to separate the tribals from mainstream even further. Such claims have no mythological, historical backing & is just used again & again for disastrous agenda of communists.

Another example would be glorification of Ravana by some Bahujan-Dalit groups against Rama. Yes, you read it right, Ravana who was Brahmin & is still worshipped by certain Brahmin sects as their ancestor:rofl:

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The so called religion of tolerance & peace get's their panties in a twist just at looking at anything Hindu.

Just like Rakshas had problem with Destroyer of Rakshas like Kali Maata, these new age Rakshas get's their eyes burning just looking at any Hindu deity.

So called "The most tolerant" religion. So Prince of Persia is Secular but not Raji! :rofl:

1618427478795.png

1618427563439.png

canterlot

Country flag
Interesting screensaver, I'll take it for myself. And I recently finally found an online betting guide, I'm sick of just playing games. It's a good idea to use a lot of the same methods in the same way. Prospective bettors register on bookmakers' websites, talk to the same newbies, and cannot get into action even after a few months. Only a small fraction of beginners combine theory with practice, developing match prediction skills and selecting the best strategy for action. So who is interested, write to me, I'll try to show and explain how to correctly

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
The so called religion of tolerance & peace get's their panties in a twist just at looking at anything Hindu.

Just like Rakshas had problem with Destroyer of Rakshas like Kali Maata, these new age Rakshas get's their eyes burning just looking at any Hindu deity.

So called "The most tolerant" religion. So Prince of Persia is Secular but not Raji! :rofl:

View attachment 85378

View attachment 85379
We will annihilate these modern day rakshas also.

canterlot

Country flag
The visuals look pretty. I think this the first game made by an India studio which is based on Hindu cultural elements. We should support them

My last test game was Raji: An Epic Adventure. I wasn't satisfied with the game. The chosen character takes the basic elements and doesn't beat them in any way. I'm not asking for a God of War or Prince of Persia-level game, but just implementing the basics and making a nice setting isn't enough. Not a single aspect is done right. That said, I was surprised that the developers decided to release it first on the Nintendo Switch, which doesn't show the game's graphical merits. So I decided to download parimatch app by official link
There was a period when I was very much immersed in the betting world. But some time ago, I decided to stop betting and started playing games. I can't even call this creation bad. The only thing left was to stop playing something I didn't like. Which is basically what I did. In the end, I download parimatch app by official link again and realized that I have to evolve in this direction.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles