Funny/WTF video thread

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
attach funny/wtf videos like this

itsAurea

Country flag
Accidentally stumbled upon this thread and had a good laugh in watching some of these videos haha. Thank you all. Also been watching a lot of funny videos on youtube and TikTok. The best war to distress while taking a rest from work. Hope to see more videos on this thread. Will definitely save some of this so that I have some funny videos to watch during my free time.

mark91

Country flag
hahah what a funny video :D I can't stop laughing after watching this and I was using my apple airpods pro then suddenly I watched this video and can't imagine that its so funny

Leonardmoe1

Country flag
hahah what a funny video :D I can't stop laughing after watching this and I was using my apple AirPods pro then suddenly I watched this video and can't imagine that its so funny
yeah, I agree with you. All videos are Awsome. My kids also enjoy these videos. Costumes are also sooo cool and stylish like my astroworld merch.

Marlion

Country flag
got burned out playing andar bahar so I went out and look for risitas which to me is one of the funniest laughs lol, may his soul rest in peace.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles