Freedom for Communist Chinese Occupied lands

Samar Rathi

Country flag
This is a thread created to share news on Chinese Culture uprising against Nazi communist regime.

China’s agriculture is already suffering from floods and drought. And now China’s southern provinces are facing their worst locust plague in decades.

Massive protests broke out over the weekend in Inner Mongolia. This came after a leaked secret order from Beijing, which some are calling a “cultural genocide.”

A high-profile Australian TV anchor has been detained in Beijing. She’s long appeared on business programs for China’s state-run English news channel CGTN. The news is adding fuel to already tense Australia-China relations.

China is hoping to get rid of its reliance on Western technology for high-end chips. With one key company coming to a halt, that dream is now hitting a major roadblock.

And the Czech Republic's second highest official is in Taiwan on a six day visit against the will of China. The Czech official called on Taiwan to defend its freedom and said democratic countries should support each other.

Samar Rathi

Country flag

I lived in Inner Mongolia for 2 years, but have traveled extensively through the province for many years. Everyone talks about Tibet and Xinjiang, but Inner Mongolia is a province of China that has a lot of issues with local Mongolian uprisings and no real friendship between them and the Han Chinese mean media is on tight crackdown. In my travels, I slowly uncovered the deep problems that haven't come to light yet due to army and government intervention and censorship. Enjoy my story.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles