France shuts mosque for 6 months for promoting 'radical Islam'

JBH22

[SARCASM]
Religious freedom conditions in France are taking a drastic turn downward, with national and various state governments tolerating widespread harassment and violence against religious minorities. The Macron government has systematically demonised the peace loving muslims in Frace. This potentially exposes millions of Muslims to detention, deportation and statelessness with French Government being overtly anti muslim
[\SARCASM]
Kyun Gora agaya swaad :)
White guys getting a healthy dose of living with religion of peace :)

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
[SARCASM]
Religious freedom conditions in France are taking a drastic turn downward, with national and various state governments tolerating widespread harassment and violence against religious minorities. The Macron government has systematically demonised the peace loving muslims in Frace. This potentially exposes millions of Muslims to detention, deportation and statelessness with French Government being overtly anti muslim
[\SARCASM]
Kyun Gora agaya swaad :)
White guys getting a healthy dose of living with religion of peace :)
France does not question us or mock our struggles with these clowns.

It is only us who let others do it.

I hope France starts expelling them fast. Send them all back by stripping them off their passporst.

JBH22

France does not question us or mock our struggles with these clowns.

It is only us who let others do it.

I hope France starts expelling them fast. Send them all back by stripping them off their passporst.
If only you knew how they look down upon us. I used to watch their documentaries in 90s and early 2000s about India. How the Indian society is not religiously tolerant. Why Putin is heavy handed in Chechnya. They gave Chechen refuge and guess who beheaded their citizen🤪🤪
They got in and more is to come for these clown

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
If only you knew how they look down upon us. I used to watch their documentaries in 90s and early 2000s about India. How the Indian society is not religiously tolerant. Why Putin is heavy handed in Chechnya. They gave Chechen refuge and guess who beheaded their citizen🤪🤪
They got in and more is to come for these clown
Back then no one respected us; we were almost like the Pakistan of today economically speaking. Remember this; the Western (aka US-led) society is built upon the foundations of a mercantile system.

Everything they have is only for show. Their roses are well-shaped but don't have any fragrance; their foods look perfect due to GMs, but taste bland, their buildings are fancy, but they lost their older cultures long ago.

So they go by what's visible. The richer you are, the more they respect you. China was smart to learn from them. We think that just because we have a civilization that values certain characteristics over external appearances, that everyone else including the West might espouse the same evolved values.

No. They are not as evolved as we are. But we need to see our geopolitics. France is the least critical country against us compared to the Anglophones. That's what I am talking about. If we back France in taming "radical" Is-lame, we will gain a lot.

JBH22

Back then no one respected us; we were almost like the Pakistan of today economically speaking. Remember this; the Western (aka US-led) society is built upon the foundations of a mercantile system.

Everything they have is only for show. Their roses are well-shaped but don't have any fragrance; their foods look perfect due to GMs, but taste bland, their buildings are fancy, but they lost their older cultures long ago.

So they go by what's visible. The richer you are, the more they respect you. China was smart to learn from them. We think that just because we have a civilization that values certain characteristics over external appearances, that everyone else including the West might espouse the same evolved values.

No. They are not as evolved as we are. But we need to see our geopolitics. France is the least critical country against us compared to the Anglophones. That's what I am talking about.
The French deserve each and every trouble they are facing today. I honestly do not feel any sympathy for them. They got drunk with the idea that were some superior culture. Now Arabs and other foreigners are giving them good diversity. Of note, same strategy they come as immigrants, increase numbers, make up no go zones then start their parallel society. Then start harassing other women folks, drugs business all sort of crimes. When police strike use victim card.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
The French deserve each and every trouble they are facing today. I honestly do not feel any sympathy for them. They got drunk with the idea that were some superior culture. Now Arabs and other foreigners are giving them good diversity. Of note, same strategy they come as immigrants, increase numbers, make up no go zones then start their parallel society. Then start harassing other women folks, drugs business all sort of crimes. When police strike use victim card.
But we should show public solidarity with France. This would help us fortify our internal actions against Islamist madness. So tomorrow the West won't be able to point fingers.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
It is a bit late to do that. I think that many immigrants were given permission to live in France permanently under President Mitterrand (mid-1970's or thereabouts in my recollection).
The thing about the French is that they are not like the Anglophones. They can be pretty tricky fellows and can kick out those they deem as a threat. Just like how they justify freedom of speech to clamp down on mosques easily while the Brits are getting banged with Sharia Zones in their country. The same thing is applicable for Germans as well.

They will smartly bring some carefully worded bill, pass it and start bunting out Peacefools by the boat-load.
If all else fails, they will secretly let parties like National Rally & Alternatif für Deutschland (AfD) just go on a rampage to incite fear while pretending to 'condemn violence and arrest perpetrators.

The one thing Indians don't understand about European politics is that it is about economics - the left and the right are always about labor, jobs, economic control, and global hegemony. But when it comes to their identity and whatever makes them whoever they are, they are all united as French, Germans, Swiss, etc.

You can ask a French liberal to strike for more holidays against his company. But if you tell him to un-French himself, he will beat you to a pulp, piss on you, and walk away. Meanwhile, if you tell an average city-dwelling Hindu to diss his faith, he will sell his family for being called a "good boy".

That is the main difference between European and Indian politics. The Europeans, whatever country they are, have a firm sense of identity. Since they abandoned their native faiths and adopted Christianity centuries ago, they don't have any attachment towards that aspect unlike us.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles