France, rapes and toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel92

Country flag
Isn't France supposed to be well equipped to fight and should it have good security considering it is well developed? Why did Paris got screwed twice?

Besides, terrorists dint have to come via border, they came via coast.

Nobody's fault but yours really.

Yes, goat bangers vs Pakistani state sponsored terrorists the latter is far more trained any day.
Despite being a professional service , Paris got screwed twice in a single year:rofl:
Ok whatever.

:rofl: that's why France has twenty times more rapes per capita than India . only Indians actually acre about their women and it makes news and French being civilized barbarians don't care even if their rapes is 20 times higher than India :lol:

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

France 16/100000
Indian 1.8/100000 :lol:
Because India has a bigger population. How many women are gangraped everyear ? 20 millions ? 60?
You know i wanted to go to India,but i was afraid that my wife (and why not my kids) gets raped.

Yeah, says the cheese eating surrender monkeys who bomb helpless Libyans. Why don't you try your shenanigans with someone your size- Russia , China or India? I know. Because you cowards can't do shit against anyone with actual weapons:lol:. And some kind of civilised world you live in where rapes are twenty times as high as India and still doesn't make news:puke:

And you wonder why people don't give a damn about your kind:rolleyes:
Hey,don't forget to take the Poo to the Loo ! How embarassing that UNICEF India has to make a video to teach a billion populated country to shit properly in a toilet !
Prefer 100x times to be called a surrendering monkey than being called of cow urine drinker and open defecater.

I won't even bother to talk about that video "India in 2030",everything that represents India's inferiority complex is in that video.

Guys, this is what happens when you give reality check to faded world powers. They squirm when on the receiving end and start comparing apples and oranges.

India has hostile neighbours, France- no.
India has much bigger and rugged border, France-no.
India is piss poor, but France-no.

But still some rag-tag jihadis killed 100s of French in their capital city. Instead of accepting the intelligence failure, this Monsieur wants to argue how awesome and professional French intelligence is. Sorry, but in this case, you are sounding like a pathetic loser.

And btw, if you say on an Indian Forum that you do not care about India and Indians can fuck themselves, then probably be ready to get paid in kind. Don't try to surpass @jouni by your stupid comments.
No intelligence services were able to prevent terrorists attacks at 100%. We prevented many terrorists acts this YEAR alone,they are doing a fucking great job.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Because India has a bigger population. How many women are gangraped everyear ? 20 millions ? 60?
You know i wanted to go to India,but i was afraid that my wife (and why not my kids) gets raped.
You should come here, rapes per capita are lower here. We Indian men take care of women better than you cheese eating surrender monkeys anyway.

And what kind of moronic claim is that? India has rapes per capita 10 times lesser despite being so poor and so lax on police standards. You guys should hang yourself in shame for allowing your women to be raped ten times as much as Indians. And wtf does population size have to do with rape rate? It still does not change the fact that French women are far more likely to get raped than Indian women, because French are basically barbarians who got civilised:creepy:

Hey,don't forget to take the Poo to the Loo ! How embarassing that UNICEF India has to make a video to teach a billion populated country to shit properly in a toilet !
Prefer 100x times to be called a surrendering monkey than being called of cow urine drinker and open defecater.

I won't even bother to talk about that video "India in 2030",everything that represents India's inferiority complex is in that video.
And still India is safer than France . send your women here. We will protect them better and incompetent nincompoops like French shouldn't be trusted to safe guard their women nor can be trusted with them. That's may be because of being cheese eating surrender monkeys.

And what inferiority complex are you talking about? Atleast we are not bombing helpless civilians in helpless countries to show that we are relevant too in geopolitics like your kind is doing. I think its to over compensate for the fact that French are impotent now. They test out their potency by bombing helpless Libyans. Highly civilized from the cheese eating surrender monkeys

And what happened to your civilized moral high ground ? got punctured to death huh?:rofl:

No intelligence services were able to prevent terrorists attacks at 100%. We prevented many terrorists acts this YEAR alone,they are doing a fucking great job
Yeah, so great that Paris got screwed twice in a single year:lol:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
You should come here, rapes per capita are lower here. We Indian men take care of women better than you cheese eating surrender monkeys anyway.

And what kind of moronic claim is that? India has rapes per capita 10 times lesser despite being so poor and so lax on police standards. You guys should hang yourself in shame for allowing your women to be raped ten times as much as Indians. And wtf does population size have to do with rape rate? It still does not change the fact that French women are far more likely to get raped than Indian women, because French are basically barbarians who got civilised:creepy:

And still India is safer than France . send your women here. We will protect them better and incompetent nincompoops like French shouldn't be trusted to safe guard their women nor can be trusted with them.

And what happened to your civilized moral high ground got punctured to death?:rofl:

Ofcourse, India has more rapes because India has more people. @Gabriel92 should get Einstein award for discovering that!!

But don't dare to compare two countries on per capita rapes because that is such a useless statistic!!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Ofcourse, India has more rapes because India has more people. @Gabriel92 should get Einstein award for discovering that!!

But don't dare to compare two countries on per capita rapes because that is such a useless statistic!!
Oh so like some typical Paki.... someone is trying to bring our shit/rapes which West loves to smell too much.

btw talking of rape stats... can't resist to put this but civilized countries are in good spots in top 10.

@Gabriel92 : Think 1,000,000 times before you send wifey to Sweden/Norway/Finland/Slovakia/Canada/US et al.Also in UK 10% of men also get raped so don't go alone to UK.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Oh so like some typical Paki.... someone is trying to bring our shit/rapes which West loves to smell too much.

btw talking of rape stats... can't resist to put this but civilized countries are in good spots in top 10.

No surprise they fund and like Pakis so much.

It is just the lost glory that bites them hard now. It should be really hitting hard French nerve because now Paris burns like Mumbai and Indians who shit on the street are sermonizing the cultured French, who wipe their ass with paper like caveman!

Gabriel92

Country flag
In short, French intelligence capabilities need major revamp.
So India's. U failed to prevent 26/11,that's the same. Both need improvments if u want.

It seems that there are 94 rapes everyday in India,numbers from 2014,it might have increased.
C'mon even our government is warning us that there is an epidemic of public rapes in India.
At least,we don't condemn women to be raped.

http://www.ryot.org/indian-village-sentenced-woman-gang-rape-13-men-falling-love/545173

And still India is safer than France . send your women here. We will protect them better and incompetent nincompoops like French shouldn't be trusted to safe guard their women nor can be trusted with them. That's may be because of being cheese eating surrender monkeys.
Yeah,your police officers prefer to fight between themselves than defending the Indians. I won't even talk about the corruption in the ranks of ur police.

And what inferiority complex are you talking about? Atleast we are not bombing helpless civilians in helpless countries to show that we are relevant too in geopolitics like your kind is doing. I think its to over compensate for the fact that French are impotent now. They test out their potency by bombing helpless Libyans. Highly civilized from the cheese eating surrender monkeys

And what happened to your civilized moral high ground ? got punctured to death huh?:rofl:

As an exemple,you have an inferiority complex about your color of Skin hahaha !
Listen,even Romans were more advanced than you , Romans had running sewage system, these Indians still shit on their streets and beaches...

Gabriel92

Country flag

@Gabriel92 : Think 1,000,000 times before you send wifey to Sweden/Norway/Finland/Slovakia/Canada/US et al.Also in UK 10% of men also get raped so don't go alone to UK.

Why when someone shows you the reality you call him a Paki ? Inferiority complex much hahahaha

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
So India's. U failed to prevent 26/11,that's the same. Both need improvments if u want..
Never said that India does not need improvement.

It seems that there are 94 rapes everyday in India,numbers from 2014,it might have increased.
C'mon even our government is warning us that there is an epidemic of public rapes in India.

http://www.ryot.org/indian-village-sentenced-woman-gang-rape-13-men-falling-love/545173

Yeah,your police officers prefer to fight between themselves than defending the Indians. I won't even talk about the corruption in the ranks of ur police.

As an exemple,you have an inferiority complex about your color of Skin hahaha !
Listen,even Romans were more advanced than you , Romans had running sewage system, these Indians still shit on their streets and beaches...
Yes, post more BS here to get exposed and look stupid.

Are you telling us that absolute rape numbers is a good statistic to compare than per capita rapes?

I live in France, so please do not get me started on lazy and incompetent French bureaucracy.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
We had civilizations long time back when White Europeans were in Jungle without cloths and eating raw animals... they are still without cloths and eating meat anyway.

btw world was using SHITTY Roman Maths system until India invented ZERO and paved the new era in Maths.

The ZERO changed the world and the binary system of computers runs on it.

Stop degrading India since you would fall back on your face if a reality check is done... get back to how France is gonna fight ISIS sitting at home with definition of good/bad terrorists.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

And 1/3 of French condemn their own women for getting raped. :lawl:

And of course, why don't you stop with the anecdotes and random cases and talk with the statistics. Admit it, you cheese eating surrender monkeys can't protect women like we do and have your women raped ten times as much as we do:lol:

As I said, send your wife here, we will protect her better than surrender monkeys like you. And how follow your pathetic xtianity, with so many institutionalised pedophiles? Dint a bishop recently justify pedophilia by your church:puke:.

In that case send your child too. We guys take care of children better too.
And still they are better at protecting our women than you cheese eating surrender monkeys:lol:

You third world savages, even Romans were more advanced than you , Romans had running sewage system, these Indians still shit on their streets and beaches...
Only animals don't wash their ass like you do and would just wipe it off. Your kind is pathetic than even animals that you don't wash your ass. Tell me , doesn't it itch when you don't wash your ass:lawl:

Atleast Indians wash their ass after toilet

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Why when someone shows you the reality you call him a Paki ? Inferiority complex much hahahaha
Anyone who has a inferiority complex starts bringing rape/toilets of India.

The term "Pakis" is also a synonym for serious inferiority complex so be happy to be in their category.

You forgot women+men in EU are not much safer either.Finland has more gay Sauna than people.

Why don't you reply on the RAPE STATS of Civilized Europe which I posted??? :lol:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

And of course, why don't you stop with the anecdotes and random cases and talk with the statistics. Admit it, you cheese eating surrender monkeys can't protect women like we do and have your women raped ten times as much as we do:lol:

As I said, send your wife here, we will protect her better than surrender monkeys like you:turestory:

And still they are better at protecting our women than you cheese eating surrender monkeys:lol:

Only animals don't wash their ass like you do and would just wipe it off. Your kind is pathetic than even animals that you don't wash your ass. Tell me , doesn't it itch when you don't wash your ass:lawl:

Actually it is pretty funny now.

India has 10 times less per capita rapes than France. Add to it the fact that per capita Indian police is much less than France. On top of that, whatever police India has-is stupid and unprofessional unlike the professional Gendarmes in France.

But still India has 10 times less rapes. Probably, it means Indians are more civilized because French manage to rape more women under a strict police environment.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Gabriel92

Country flag
Never said that India does not need improvement.
So.

Yes, post more BS here to get exposed and look stupid.

Are you telling us that absolute rape numbers is a good statistic to compare than per capita rapes?

I live in France, so please do not get me started on lazy and incompetent French bureaucracy.
Ok where do you live ? In an HLM dégeulasse totally left to its own by the authorities ?

-

We had civilizations long time back when White Europeans were in Jungle without cloths and eating raw animals... they are still without cloths and eating meat anyway.

btw world was using SHITTY Roman Maths system until India invented ZERO and paved the new era in Maths.

The ZERO changed the world and the binary system of computers runs on it.

Stop degrading India since you would fall back on your face if a reality check is done... get back to how France is gonna fight ISIS sitting at home with definition of good/bad terrorists.
Ok,at least we evolued you know,look we are more advanced than u,it would take something like 70 years for Indians to reach what me and my wife earns in a year,and more than 6 years what we earn in a month. We are advanced now,and now some persons that poo in streets and don't wipe their butts.
Ok what did you invent ? Vedic maths and Hindutva ?
-

A women has 3 trillion more chances to get public gangraped by Indians that are in need of actions than in a French street.

As I said, send your wife here, we will protect her better than surrender monkeys like you. And how follow your pathetic xtianity, with so many institutionalised pedophiles? Dint a bishop recently justify pedophilia by your church:puke:.In that case send your child too. We guys take care of children better too.
Yeah,take my kids and rape them also,it seems that you even rape kids as young as they are 5 !
But i'm not crazy enough to do that,i'm not a savage.

Hey in my house i have 2 toilets,i'm ready to give it for free to an Indian family,we are nice.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So.

Ok where do you live ? In an HLM dégeulasse totally left to its own by the authorities ?

-

Ok,at least we evolued you know,look we are more advanced than u,it would take something like 70 years for Indians to reach what me and my wife earns in a year,and more than 6 years what we earn in a month. We are advanced nown,and now some persons that poo in streets and don't wipe their butts.
-

A women has 3 trillion more chances to get public gangraped by Indians that are in need of actions than in a French street.

Yeah,take my kids and rape them also,it seems that you even rape kids as young as they are 5 !

Hey in my house i have 2 toilets,i'm ready to give it for free to an Indian family,we are nice.
First tell why so much rapes happen in CIVILIZED country like below???

Why are you avoiding??? Answer this first Mr Civilized. :lol:

I have not even started the massive Pedophilia Parents are doing to their own kids in CIVILIZED Europe.

I have not even started how CIVILIZED Gay Priests rape kids so much in Church and CIVILIZED Pope asks just for forgiveness.

How can that happen in CIVILIZED countries??? :confused1:

A Civilized European like you is just exposing himself here. :rofl:

Last edited:

Gabriel92

Country flag
First tell why so much rapes happen in CIVILIZED country like below???

Why are you avoiding??? Answer this first Mr Civilized. :lol:

Most of the rapes in West are done by immigrants,not native Europeans. We aren't savage,i won't rape the first woman i see in the street.
BUT,the difference is that YOU yourselves are raping the girls of your country.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Ok,at least we evolued you know,look we are more advanced than u,it would take something like 70 years for Indians to reach what me and my wife earns in a year,and more than 6 years what we earn in a month. We are advanced now,and now some persons that poo in streets and don't wipe their butts.
I have six servants in my house. You clean your own toilet:lawl:

We gave the world all its foundations for science. Your contribution to the world- cheese and surrender:lol:

A women has 3 trillion more chances to get public gangraped by Indians that are in need of actions than in a French street
France has actually 20 times ganrapes as compared to India too:pound:

Hey, first learn to wipe your ass properly. Then you can worry about India. May be you don't wash your ass because French and their women don't bathe :lol:

Hey I am not a catholic like you to rape children:lol:

Seriously, send them here. We civilised folks will take care of them better than you barbs. All statistics indicate the same :truestory:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Most of the rapes in West are done by immigrants,not native Europeans. We aren't savage,i won't rape the first woman i see in the street.
BUT,the difference is that YOU yourselves are raping the girls of your country.
How convinient to blame the immigrants for everything. Accept it, you people still have not evolved to be proper civilisation yet:lol:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Notice how the French monkey has stopped talking statistics folks?:lol:

And that's how you puncture these bastards' moral high ground and give them reality check. Now, he will be doing random useless posts to save his ass, since it has been laid bare, further showing how uncivilised these first world scum are on the inside:rofl:

After all, these were the same barbarians eating raw meat and raping women as legitimate ways of living when we were composing Mahabharata and ramayana. What else can you expect from.these barbarians :lol:

Gabriel92

Country flag
I have six servants in my house. You clean your own toilet:lawl:
Inferiority complex at its best ! You earn less than 150$ per month,stop acting as if you were a guy that has lamborghinis and whatsoever ! You live in a shitty slum where you everyday poop in the gange.

We gave the world all its foundations for science. Your contribution to the world- cheese and surrender:lol:

France has actually 20 times ganrapes as compared to India too:pound:
Yeah,India went to the space something like thousands ears ago lol ! Ok,will India be the first nation in the world to rape or poop in Mars ?
Scary that people that can't wipe their asses properly have nuclear weapons.

Hey, first learn to wipe your ass properly. Then you can worry about India. May be you don't wash your ass because French and their women don't bathe :lol:

Hey I am not a catholic like you rape children:lol:

Seriously, send them here. We civilised folks will take care of them better than you barbs. All statistics indicate the same :truestory:
I always wipe my ass,and wash my hands wth a good savon. I see videos on internet and you don't do it.
Come to France,i will pay you to clean my toilets,i'll pay you 500€/months,you could save some money to build a palace. But i'm afraid that you rape my family while i'm outside,so no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles