France: Chechen Teen Beheads Teacher shouting Allah Hu Akbar, Macron calls it Islamic Terror Attack

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
looks like paki are to realise that PAF uses french planes.
=======
Midnight clashes between Pakistan Police and Islamist protesters who want Pakistan to end ties with France and send back the French Ambassador to Islamabad. Thousands of protesters now camping at Faizabad!

I agree : no need to have an ambassade in this islamists nod.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I agree : no need to have an ambassade in this islamists nod.
This is an old tactic of ISI, you can find that even Americans mention about it.

one of paki tactics is, they put a gun to their own forehead and threaten to shoot themselves if you don’t help them, just like Musharraf charged muricans extra for not burning their afghan military supply trucks.

we’ll have to wait and see, what is being negotiated with French govt.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Judicial trail of 2015 jihadi train platform attack in France starts today in 2020, that’s 4 years of investigation.

let’s see how long will this judicial process run. Ideally this should be a open and shut case.

FalconZero

Country flag
@Tactical Frog there are lots of videos going on related to violent protests/riots in France, are they really French citizens protesting or something else? Is it about new laws related to police that were passed in France?

FalconZero

Country flag
I remember a trip in Athens just 2 days after the huge social movements there.
I only found the trace of a single burning trash can on the ground. Nothing more....
So be very cautious with TV news.
saw it on reddit and r/europe was circlejerking over new rules passed by macron I guess...anyway, thanks for the info.

shade

Country flag
@Tactical Frog there are lots of videos going on related to violent protests/riots in France, are they really French citizens protesting or something else? Is it about new laws related to police that were passed in France?
Every Maghhrebi and Nibber there is also a French citizen mon ami.
Maghrebies et les Nibbeurs are the main rioteers usually everywhere from the past 40 years or so.

The native French are no less however, have been so since their revolution since some 300 years ago.
However these rioteering Frenchie natives are of the left-liberale, communiste variety.

FalconZero

Country flag
> 57 year old
> in a country which probably treated him way better than his own
Why would a person this old would go rabid? 57 year is an age when you want your grandkids around, telling them stories not f**king trying to 'peacefully stab' others.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
France: momins with knife, screwdriver and quran screams ‘You will see in 2021, Islam, we will kill you all’

kek.png

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
However these rioteering Frenchie natives are of the left-liberale, communiste variety.
The biggest problem the world is facing today is that free market advocates and those on the right have not been very successful in destroying left because they don’t seem to understand them well. Failure to understand them has led to the result that everyone who does not agree with the left’s agenda is immediately branded illiberal, fascist or with some other ugly and fancy word that leftists often coin to denounce their opponents. Most right wingers think that leftists can be defeated by right economics and making people rich. But marx was a cultural critic and not an economist in the actual sense of the word. Thus most of his work has dealt with subverting society using the cultural agenda rather than just use the economic agenda.

I believe , the first stage of subversion is called demoralisation its successfully implemented in most of west and europe. This takes between 15 and 20 years. This is the minimum number of years which requires to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of the leftists. In other words marxist-leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least three generations ,in other words this is the retardation of people.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
> 57 year old
> in a country which probably treated him way better than his own
Why would a person this old would go rabid? 57 year is an age when you want your grandkids around, telling them stories not f**king trying to 'peacefully stab' others.
virgins..my friend..virgins that too 72 swimming in the river of alcohol plus unlimited erections..

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
The 2022 French President election will be made on security theme.
Macron is not in a pole position. Too accomodant on immigration.
More and more of my friends explained me they need a full right answer. Enough is enough.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
In 1992 the Jihadis killed their teacher just before the exodus of Hindus, in This case the Teacher did nothing wrong.
In 1992, Hindus did nothing wrong. The biggest wrong thing one can do is to remain weak. Had few Pundits entered into few mosques with Kalashnikovs, the history of Kashmir would have been different. The very important thing with these Zihadis is that they are not at all apologetic of what they or their forefathers did. They are very much proud of all Islamic atrocities, invasions and oppressions. Like Takrak fatah says "In a fight between a goon and a lawyer, Lawyers never wins". You have to be more ruthless than these Zihadis and crush them without any mercy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles