France: Chechen Teen Beheads Teacher shouting Allah Hu Akbar, Macron calls it Islamic Terror Attack

FalconZero

Country flag
Almost all Muslims are religious to the point of fanaticism when they feel offended logic goes out the window and they act in a herd mentality.
Why aren’t their religious leaders trying to calm the people down? They must be inciting them even more?
Macron is almost apologizing for something he has no control over freedom of expression why should he or a nation take responsibility for a magazine cover he did not draw?? If he goes the appeasement route it will become a cycle of Muslims being offended about something and behaving extreme it becomes justified in a strange way in their minds.
Meanwhile, the latest attack carried out, I think around 7 hrs ago, was also a jihadi too. I think the priest is fine but there are conflicting report, jihadi was caught, I saw the video of the arrest, you can find it if you try to dig a bit more...didn't download it since it's nsfw, he drops his pant to expose his 1-inch manhood :facepalm:

Country flag
You cannot draw cartoons with the Prophet as a character ... that is a non-starter.
I don’t think that any Muslim with a “conservative” background can accept that.

I find them funny too. But the Prophet does not look very majestic, okay ? It is probably why they react so badly :tongue:
When it comes to religion very few Muslims are conservative. I guess Europeans will have to adjust to Muslims and be careful they are not offended by other things. Freedom of expression will have to be restrained.

Country flag
Meanwhile, the latest attack carried out, I think around 7 hrs ago, was also a jihadi too. I think the priest is fine but there are conflicting report, jihadi was caught, I saw the video of the arrest, you can find it if you try to dig a bit more...didn't download it since it's nsfw, he drops his pant to expose his 1-inch manhood :facepalm:
LOL
They are targeting religious heads priests etc.... This is a common practice of Islam from the old jihads to target the leaders of kafir religions.

Last edited:

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Macron is almost apologizing for something he has no control over freedom of expression why should he or a nation take responsibility for a magazine cover he did not draw?? If he goes the appeasement route it will become a cycle of Muslims being offended about something and behaving extreme it becomes justified in a strange way in their minds. How about the victims of these barbaric savages ???
Er ... Macron precisely tries at great lenghts to explain he bears no responsability (nor French government) for the cartoons. He probably tries to appease the Muslim street by telling them he understands that Muslims can be shocked. But basically he tells them next he can do zil about it. And freedom of speech will always prevail. So the appeasement is not going to work. Especially after tweeting “Secularism never killed anyone” .

shade

Country flag
Nope. The heresy started with Luther in Germany , then Calvin ( a Frenchman and Zwingli (a Swiss). Anglicans are closer to Catholics than any other Protestants, I am not sure but I think they could join the Catholic Church pretty quick if they wanted too.

Calvin always interested me, with his scary theory on predestination o_O
No, Henry was the OG who started it all.
You are right though that Prot was mainstreamed by Luther.
Calvin's predestination garbage is most depressing, no wonder it is heresy.

Ironic most of these old prot offshoots are extinct now, Anglos, Germanics, Nordics all are primarily atheistic/non-religious now.
If they don't want God and Jesus they will get Allah & Rasool as things are currently.
Already the Turkis behave as if they run that continent.

shade

Country flag

Eminent liberal kuffar bourgeois and Momin Leftuddins & Librullahs "condemn" terrorism in France and 100% halal-according-to-the-book remarks by Imam-Mullahs here justifying it.

Very surprising, perhaps this is because they think they will be next on the chopping block? after all the people behind this in France were Free Speech librandus after all

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Nope. The heresy started with Luther in Germany , then Calvin ( a Frenchman and Zwingli (a Swiss). Anglicans are closer to Catholics than any other Protestants, I am not sure but I think they could join the Catholic Church pretty quick if they wanted too.

Calvin always interested me, with his scary theory on predestination o_O
Henry the eighth ,is fat anglo king in question.
Married 6 times , executed many of wives wjth annie boleyn being most famous .
Married his elders brothers wife , because his father wanted an alliance with spain .
( his elder brother, died )

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
No, Henry was the OG who started it all.
You are right though that Prot was mainstreamed by Luther.
Calvin's predestination garbage is most depressing, no wonder it is heresy.

Ironic most of these old prot offshoots are extinct now, Anglos, Germanics, Nordics all are primarily atheistic/non-religious now.
If they don't want God and Jesus they will get Allah & Rasool as things are currently.
Already the Turkis behave as if they run that continent.
Kuffffffaaar galiz you challenge might of ghaze .
Inshallh turkkanlar asker will rule europe , and we will ride our horses in rum and our padishah Sultan recep tayyip erdogan han will live in
veina sarayi
Undestood kuffar .
Allah allah , ateshhh .

Dont take it literally, iam bhartiya .
Erdogand sultan nai chultan hai

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
Kuffffffaaar galiz you challenge might of ghaze .
Inshallh turkkanlar asker will rule europe , and we will ride our horses in rum and our padishah Sultan recep tayyip erdogan han will live in
veina sarayi

Undestood kuffar .

Dont take it literally, iam bhartiya .
Erdogand sultan nai chultan hai
For a minute I thought some Osmaniye Turkleri yeniceri gezi hacked your account lol.

shade

Country flag

NYT dhimmi tries to convince readers that Macron's spicy jhumls will "force" les Musulmans Francais Maghbrebi into terrorism.
He's basically saying that if you say a few mean things to Muslims they are justified with beheadings, bombings, and Salman Khan type driving.

Just how deluded are these gora libs to deny the reality unfolding around them?

Global Defence

Articles