France: Chechen Teen Beheads Teacher shouting Allah Hu Akbar, Macron calls it Islamic Terror Attack

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

shade

Country flag

Macron says he understands Muslims’ shock over prophet cartoons

Macron starting to soften??? Muslims will look at this as victory
this is on expected lines, I am not surprised.
I knew this would happen lol.
lol @ Makroon the Dhimmi.

Killbot

Country flag

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Austria’s Kurz vows to fight ‘political Islam’ after Turkish teens rampage through Vienna church

Between 30 and 50 Turkish teenagers are said to have rampaged through the Catholic Church of St. Anton von Padua in Vienna-Favoriten. According to local media reports, the youths shouted “Allahu akbar” as they kicked benches and the church’s confessional. The youths scattered after the pastor called the police.

Writing on Twitter about the rowdy flash mob, the Austrian chancellor said that all Christians in the country must be able to “exercise their faith freely and safely.”

shade

Country flag
Austria’s Kurz vows to fight ‘political Islam’ after Turkish teens rampage through Vienna church

Their ancestors are ashamed of them.
Vienna is the city where the designs of the Ottoman Turki were broken over Europe and Rome.
Ironic today they have been inviting the Turki in since 20-30 years.

shade

Country flag
How long?

Any quantifiers to give an idea about numbers?
28 Lakhs in Germany
10 Lakhs in France
5 Lakhs in UK
3-5 Lakhs in places like Austria or Holland

They are concentrated in the big cities, so they can make for impressive rallies when the rats come out in droves at the Erdog-Piper's call.

btw this "Weaponized Diaspora" is not a natural phenomenon, it is a product of Turkish intelligence and Turkish embassy walas building this sort of Turki diaspora solidarity.
even 3rd-4th gen Turkis who don't even speak a word of that language come out for these rallies in Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Berlin, Frankfurt, Cologne, Amsterdam, Brussels, Vienna what have you.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Because this is a democrazy and that Mullah MP has the freedumb of speech/expression whatever to not sing Vande Mataram, because there isn't a law against such behavior presently.
But there can be.

View attachment 64898

If it was up to the Mullah MPs they wouldn't have sung the national anthem also, but perhaps there is a law preventing such treacherous behavior.

The momin sees Mazhab and Desh in a false equivalence perspective, you have to "choose" one over the other, and being the saccha, 5 baar Namaz Musulmans they are, it is always Mazhab Alhamdulilah.

Then again according to their book they are all supposed to live under the rule of a Caliph doing ummah-chummah, so what does this jahil kuffar know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well momins don't sing national anthem either unless forced to do. When i was in school few momins used to just move their lips they never used to really sing the anthem. Their parents also complained to the Head Master that its against their religion to sing National Anthem because it teaches worshipping Bharat Mata.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
How long?

Any quantifiers to give an idea about numbers?
Well, UK just announced a lock down. should be on similar lines. and UK has half of daily new cases as France.
=========
“From Thursday until the start of December you must stay at home, you may only leave home for specific reasons” Boris Johnson announces an England-wide lockdown, saying “Now is the time to take action, because there is no alternative”

FalconZero

Country flag
Well, UK just announced a lock down. should be on similar lines. and UK has half of daily new cases as France.
=========
“From Thursday until the start of December you must stay at home, you may only leave home for specific reasons” Boris Johnson announces an England-wide lockdown, saying “Now is the time to take action, because there is no alternative”

30 days, damn...

Haha it's clear that he is just larping....

Tactical Frog

Country flag

Macron says he understands Muslims’ shock over prophet cartoons

Macron starting to soften??? Muslims will look at this as victory
That is a terrible summary of his interview looking at his twitter account. If the idea was to calm things down, it is not going to work.

Also, yes, these cartoons are shocking for religous muslims. Charlie Hebdo can be insanely good at shocking people. Not a reason to kill them or kill anyone.

Last edited:

N4tsula67

Country flag
That is a terrible summary of his interview looking at his twitter account. If the idea was to calm things down, it is not going to work.

Also, yes, these cartoons are shocking for religous muslims. Charlie Hebdo can be insanely good at shocking people. Not a reason to kill them or kill anyone.
I don't know but looks like france problem isn't going away soon.
There is high chance few Pakistani may go boom boom in france.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Later the RCC had a bout of heresy, also called (((Protestantism))) today thanks to some fat Anglo king wanting to marry many times, shamelessly, and later the Germanics and Nordics also joining in.
Nope. The heresy started with Luther in Germany , then Calvin ( a Frenchman and Zwingli (a Swiss). Anglicans are closer to Catholics than any other Protestants, I am not sure but I think they could join the Catholic Church pretty quick if they wanted too.

Calvin always interested me, with his scary theory on predestination o_O

Country flag

Almost all Muslims are religious to the point of fanaticism when they feel offended logic goes out the window and they act in a herd mentality.
Why aren’t their religious leaders trying to calm the people down? They must be inciting them even more?
Macron is almost apologizing for something he has no control over freedom of expression why should he or a nation take responsibility for a magazine cover he did not draw?? If he goes the appeasement route it will become a cycle of Muslims being offended about something and behaving extreme it becomes justified in a strange way in their minds. How about the victims of these barbaric savages ???

Last edited:

Tactical Frog

Country flag
They are actually very funny and not to be taken so seriously. They are unique brand of shock and humor. My friend”s wife is French and she was puzzled why Muslims reacted so extremely?
You cannot draw cartoons with the Prophet as a character ... that is a non-starter.
I don’t think that any Muslim with a “conservative” background can accept that.

I find them funny too. But the Prophet does not look very majestic, okay ? It is probably why they react so badly :tongue:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles