France: Chechen Teen Beheads Teacher shouting Allah Hu Akbar, Macron calls it Islamic Terror Attack

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Well I am amazed Nobody sanctioned France from West and no call for it is coming from West and Australia either.
HMMMMMMM.... Biradary of West is strong although that is different for India.

So much for EQUALITY and Justice.

Anybody here, Do you have NEW YORK TIMES, BBC, ABC propaganda articles? Please I want to be wrong.

This Love for French cause and problem when India even remotely do same type of things is Plain discrimination out in open.

Although, Modi and gang must see that India hindus and indigenous religion people want from THEM exactly what Macron is doing.

Modi Macron mein kab banega bhaiyo? Aur kitne Kamlesh Tiwari aur Palghar humme dekhna baki hai.
even the brits have the same policy of shoot at sight, if the weapon is still in hand.
That happens there because police are minutes away, which is not the case for us.

shade

Country flag
Random factoid
During Bakri Eid the momin men take their bacchas to see the halal'ing of the bakra in question.
To make a Bakra halal, special prayers have to be said while slaughtering it, and the bakra must have "no blood in its body" so they do a nice slice on it's throat for the bakri to bleed out and all most of the blood to drain out, ofc the Bakra is bleating and probably thrashing around too, so the momin bacchas have to see this.
Idk whether it is in the asman kitaab or no, but the purpose behind this is the remove the "squeamishness" in humans when they see blood or butchery the first time, or rather desensitize the mominlets to bloodshed from a very young age.

Perhaps, when they slit the throat of the kaffir, the must feel nothing.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Well I am amazed Nobody sanctioned France from West and no call for it is coming from West and Australia either.
HMMMMMMM.... Biradary of West is strong although that is different for India.

So much for EQUALITY and Justice.

Anybody here, Do you have NEW YORK TIMES, BBC, ABC propaganda articles? Please I want to be wrong.

This Love for French cause and problem when India even remotely do same type of things is Plain discrimination out in open.

Although, Modi and gang must see that India hindus and indigenous religion people want from THEM exactly what Macron is doing.

Modi Macron mein kab banega bhaiyo? Aur kitne Kamlesh Tiwari aur Palghar humme dekhna baki hai.
Here you go, NyT article...
558E79EB-2282-4B4E-B9B2-732FC80B2E10.jpeg

cereal killer

Country flag
Random factoid
During Bakri Eid the momin men take their bacchas to see the halal'ing of the bakra in question.
To make a Bakra halal, special prayers have to be said while slaughtering it, and the bakra must have "no blood in its body" so they do a nice slice on it's throat for the bakri to bleed out and all most of the blood to drain out, ofc the Bakra is bleating and probably thrashing around too, so the momin bacchas have to see this.
Idk whether it is in the asman kitaab or no, but the purpose behind this is the remove the "squeamishness" in humans when they see blood or butchery the first time, or rather desensitize the mominlets to bloodshed from a very young age.

Perhaps, when they slit the throat of the kaffir, the must feel nothing.
I've seen that once. There is also a story regarding Pig that it somehow escaped the slaughterer's knife & then it was forbidden to eat them:basanti:

garg_bharat

Country flag
Europe needs to review its immigration policies at the earliest.

And implement strict measures to limit fertility and force integration.

Time is running out.

HawkisRight

Country flag

shade

Country flag

Waiting for reaction of Indian Muslims community let's see where those traitors stand.
Either with official country stand or with islamists.
When it’s between country and mazhab/prophet/allah you know who they will choose

Europe needs to review its immigration policies at the earliest.

And implement strict measures to limit fertility and force integration.

Time is running out.
Rather deport them to the lands of their father’s,Maghrebis can make Algeria,Tunisia,Morocco and Libya their ideal islamic states

Illusive

Country flag
Here's some red pill about PUBG, read it and share it. He is anything but a holy man, i am sure most of the Muslims don't even know about him or what he did to gain power.
View attachment 64737
My head hurts after reading this. There needs to be an intervention or we will be stuck in this cycle forever.

shade

Country flag
is it the case that Marxism is largely a anglosphere phenomenon?

Since I don’t read any non-English European writings, don’t know what’s happening in other parts of Europe.
It is a pan-European thing, Anglo-Saxons were afflicted by it last, Frenchies with their muh republic, muh secular were first to deep throat OG Marxist and the 60's Marxist theories.
Thing is thanks to followers of Allah & his Rasool, the Frenchies eyes are now being opened to the follies of liberalism and marxism to a degree.
But the Anglosphere still is orthodox in their tropes of "not all muslims", "racism made them jihadis", "so what, far right terror also exists", etc.
Americunts are oblivious to Islam powered violence, and UK is basically a dhimmi country with Paki infiltration at all levels, media, academia, government etc.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Here you go, NyT article...
View attachment 64770
Facts are that they don't show the envy of respects our laws and way of living, but instead want us to adapt theirs. It's no more possible.
They will have to face a dilema : or to stay full political muslims and move away, or stay in our Republic but with a REAL peacefull religion (and not a politic movement).
To use deeply our social help system but not wanting to cope to our way of living is no more possible.
We suddenly stopped to dream (to the multiculturalim) some days ago.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Facts are that they don't show the envy of respects our laws and way of living, but instead want us to adapt theirs. It's no more possible.
They will have to face a dilema : or to stay full political muslims and move away, or stay in our Republic but with a REAL peacefull religion (and not a politic movement).
To use deeply our social help system but not wanting to cope to our way of living is no more possible.
We suddenly stopped to dream (to the multiculturalim) some days ago.
let me be blunt, don’t get offended.

Let me give you a prediction, your assumptions that France will be free of this menace will be proved wrong, even thirty years later you will be having the same talking points but the situation would have gotten worse.

a democratic setup is incapable of handling this issue, only the Spanish and Chinese have succeeded and no one else in the past and present have managed to find a solution.

At best the French will get used to it, just like us Indians. Once in while make some noise and blame xyz, and get back to our lives until the next incident happens. it’s been a thousand years, and we Indians haven’t come to terms with it, and yet kept loosing land bit by bit.

France’s next stage is that, it will become like Belgium with no go zones, if they don’t already exist in French cities.

edit: you know why, this is because all countries are trying to deal with as if it is a local Law and order problem within their own sovereign territory. The fact that these things happen in India on a weekly basis and you haven’t heard about them is why France will not find a solution. Look up “Kamlesh tiwari” murder.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag

Let me give you a prediction, your assumptions that France will be free of this menace will be proved wrong, even thirty years later you will be having the same talking points but the situation would have gotten worse.

a democratic setup is incapable of handling this issue, only the Spanish and Chinese have succeeded and no one else in the past and present have managed to find a solution.

At best the French will get used to it, just like us Indians. Once in while make some noise and blame xyz, and get back to our lives until the next incident happens. it’s been a thousand years, and we Indians haven’t come to terms with it, and yet kept loosing land bit by bit.

France’s next stage is that, it will become like Belgium with no go zones, if they don’t already exist in French cities.
They already do, most banelieues of French cities are Maghrebi ghettos, where le police dare not enter.

btw soviets have also handled the Muslim question quite well.
You are 100% right though that a democracy cannot solve this issue

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag

My sister, now retired, was a high ranked in the Frenc police.
In 2015 she explained me that a unofficial note was given to the french government from the national internal security secret service. In this note they explained that the right aisle of the french population was tired of the islamist and that if one or two other terrorists attacks occured, some mosques will be found on fire.
Strangely this information was made public (by the awfull Hollande government) and it stopped !

The same risk is actual.

If the french government don't act, the french people will do it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles