France: Chechen Teen Beheads Teacher shouting Allah Hu Akbar, Macron calls it Islamic Terror Attack

shade

Country flag
He occasionally delves into ek haath me computer, ek haath me qran type stupidity when elections are not around the corner :rofl:
He spews retarded "they are jihadis because no education, poverty etc" jhumlas just to pacify the dhoti shivering middle class hindoo( i.e those who are not edgy sanghvadis who demand more edgy behavior from him ), and also to show some goras that he 100% normal leader, not bloodthirsty butcher of Godhra like media people portray him to be.

They average hindoo here is uneducated on the matter of the muslim question considering he is being made to chase roti kapda makaan mostly in life, with a religion and clergy that doesn't focus on the importance of teaching religion, ergo the Hindu's knowledge of the muslim issue comes only through 60-70 years of continous secular propaganda in school books, movies, tv, books, news media etc.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Its not the religion thats the problem mate, its the people who dont understand it who we have a problem with. We have so many good people around us especially in India.

Our very beloved Abdul Kalam sir is a Muslim, did you ever feel threatened by his appearance, speech or body language? Just because of a few maggots, lets not defame a religion.
I consider KK Muhammad, the ASI archaeologist who dug up the remains of ram mandir beneathe the disputed structure as a good muslim. He used to say Muslms shld have voluntarily given the Ram temple to Hindus after freedom. But most muslims wont agree with his thoughts. Another good muslim in my opinion is Arif Muhammad Khan, the Gov of Kerala. He can recite shlokas and vedic mantras better than most Hindu bois and gals. But he is labelled as a bjp stooge. How many Indian Muslims agree to the views of these two people....

Country flag
As I've said earlier, today is a day of great significance for Muslims as it is their prophet's birthday, these are just all low-sophistication attacks with no relation to eachother except for Islam.
They are achieving their goals even with low level attacks:
1)getting revenge
2)striking fear into their enemies
3)becoming heroes in the islamic world
4)getting sympathy from the liberals

how are they punished?????

shade

Country flag
They are achieving their goals even with low level attacks:
1)getting revenge
2)striking fear into their enemies
3)becoming heroes in the islamic world
4)getting sympathy from the liberals

how are they punished?????
This is Europe, you get punished not the Ghazis.
Let the imported momins butcher the gora.

Same thing happened here and if there'd be overwhelming retaliation this same country and continent would be lecturing us on human rights, islamophobia and would threaten us with sanctions casually.
Fuck these godless subhuman sheep.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Its not the religion thats the problem mate
Sorry bro, it is the problem.
With all the others religions, no problem. No people killed in France by a jew, a christian, a taoist.... spelling the name of its own god.
The sole and only problem is with Islam.

Islam is not only a religion. It's mainly a mental sickness.

ataru09

Country flag
Its not the religion thats the problem mate, its the people who dont understand it who we have a problem with. We have so many good people around us especially in India.

Our very beloved Abdul Kalam sir is a Muslim, did you ever feel threatened by his appearance, speech or body language? Just because of a few maggots, lets not defame a religion.
You got it ass backwards. Islam is shit. Kalam being a good man doesn't prove that Islam is good.

N4tsula67

Country flag

He is considered a kaffir by majority of momins. This is general veiw of indian momins about him. You know even his relatives discriminated his dead body and didn't touched it cuz muh kaffir fake muslim.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Thank God election hai toh josh aaya, hopefully he also has the boot and danda ready for when the followers of the Rasool start something similar here.
This has nothing to do with the election. PM is very sure about when and how much to react (France) and when it's not required (Taiwan).
Agree to 'boot and danda......similar here'.

shade

Country flag
This has nothing to do with the election. PM is very sure about when and how much to react (France) and when it's not required (Taiwan).
Agree to 'boot and danda......similar here'.
He got caught unawares in Delhi, lets hope he is well prepared this time.
In Banglore they fear Yeddy's danda( or maybe trishul ) so the riots there got over in a mere 3 hours.

ataru09

Country flag
He is considered a kaffir by majority of momins. This is general veiw of indian momins about him. You know even his relatives discriminated his dead body and didn't touched it cuz muh kaffir fake muslim.

Dhimmis: nah bro. Don't blame Islam bro. All religions equally bad/all religions teach peace (depending on whether or not the dhimmi is an enlightened atheist).

Absolute state of these clowns who think Islam is being "defamed." Islam does a pretty good job of defaming itself. You have the internet just look up online what it thinks about you.

One Kalam is supposed to wash away the sins of an entire cult and all it's followers who have taken its teachings to heart.

Dessert Storm

Country flag

shade

Country flag
Delhi is a mystery to me. There's no ways they were unawares. Best guess, it was a tactical blunder.
Probably got complacent.
Happens to the best of us.
However regarding that qaum it should be a part of doctrine to never let your guard down.
Too much 4D chess they play fooling us kaffirs over n number of issues.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
such a evil and shitty religion.
THANK GOD for not making me MUSLIM.
i wish i was born an indian muslim so that i could convert to an atheist or some dharmic religion and insult my parents and i also will be able to get a shield against islamophobia because of that not that i care if they say i hate islam because what is so bad about that notion.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
So, apparently Macron gave a speech about reforming Islam within France on 2nd Oct, that could be the trigger for all this.

Reform would mean going after turkey funded imams and mosques within France. This also explains why erdagon reacted the way he did.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles