France: Chechen Teen Beheads Teacher shouting Allah Hu Akbar, Macron calls it Islamic Terror Attack

FalconZero

Country flag
Any words to this?? Cuz I have plenty of qu*an verses where mooHAMmed asked his followers to slaughter kaafirs!!
Pedo PUBG was a warlord, not some holy figure, so she can f**k off with this BS, if TI is active then he will again rip her another. He already proved her wrong so bad that she i think blocked him.
Also, there are enough quotes from the quran and its interpretation in hadiths that ca be used, it's their typical way of denying.

shade

Country flag
Any words to this?? Cuz I have plenty of qu*an verses where mooHAMmed asked his followers to slaughter kaafirs!!
This Khatun is preserving the "image" of Islam by deception.
Islam must not be besmirched or insulted you see, it is the most peaceful and non violent religion even when Allah's ghazi is cutting your kaffir head from your wretched body.

No amount of verses from the Quran Sharif will "change" the "moderate" Muslim's mind, because he/she already know the truth written in the Heavenly Book, and agree with it, the religion of peace spiel is only for low IQ kaffirs only fit to be dhimmis, concubines or converts.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
D
Pedo PUBG was a warlord, not some holy figure, so she can f**k off with this BS, if TI is active then he will again rip her another. He already proved her wrong so bad that she i think blocked him.
Also, there are enough quotes from the quran and its interpretation in hadiths that ca be used, it's their typical way of denying.
Don't worry I've deleted that post, since I don't want any filth in this thread

shade

Country flag
It is pointless arguing with a momin while being a kaffir, they already know the contents and teachings of the Book as they have been taught by their Mullahs, Imams etc, they will always try to deceive you about the truth, like how the Butcher leads the unsuspecting lamb to the slaughter.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Fight between two Abrahamaic cults.. Christians need some kind of neo crusade in Europe this time.
If it happened in Kerala between the Abrahamic cults, I would be watching it with popcorn and a smile on my face.

European Christians are cucks, at least majority of them. Not like their American counterparts.
They have brought this upon themselves though. Silly people.

Imagine if a HalfDick mulla tried to do the same US. He would be shot dead by dozens of citizens before he can trim the beard of the intended victim.

shade

Country flag
Fight between two Abrahamaic cults.. Christians need some kind of neo crusade in Europe this time.
Frenchies along with all other goras are no long Christians of any kind lol.
Leftism and Liberalism turned them all godless, and that is the fate that awaits Hindus also.
Unless Librands and their Momin pals are contained.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
They are getting there, we just need to wait and watch...
Goal is self-realisation by the french.
========
PAY ATTENTION!
Your enemies will be very transparent over the next few days... There will be those who will defend France, and those who who will support Islamic terrorism or constantly find excuses for it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles