France: Chechen Teen Beheads Teacher shouting Allah Hu Akbar, Macron calls it Islamic Terror Attack

Shredder

Country flag
And that is going to happen in like another 100 years. The only solution is to purge these fucks.
Let's be realistic. There are around 300 million of them. Only way to control is to use China like policies, ghar wapsi and what else? Will Muzzie major countries take them? Situation is extremely hard to deal with.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Let's be realistic. There are around 300 million of them. Only way to control is to use China like policies, ghar wapsi and what else? Will Muzzie major countries take them? Situation is extremely hard to deal with.
The intelligence agencies literally need to create front organisations with secular Muslim types (they do exist in fairly great numbers) and the security forces should start exterminating all the opposition Islamic organisations and leaders under terror laws, with our front organisations lauding the move.

This is what happens in China I am pretty sure, although the Western media will make it seem like a "China Vs Islam" thing, the reality is that it is a "Islamic extremist Vs China" thing with other Muslim groups supporting the crackdown in Xinjiang.

shade

Country flag
You have to subdue the ones here.
Red lines have to be set, like doing ummah-chummah, love jihad, sharia kanoon, refusing to sing vande mataram because muh mazhab, Paki flags because chand-sitara is symbol of Islam etc all should be dealt severely and in an exemplary way.

They should be made to understand under the shadow of the sword that the State will not allow any treacherous bullshit under the reasoning of YeH IsLaM Ke KhiLaF hai, also the Ulama/Clergy must be infiltrated by pro-Indian clergy, and momin civilians should be infiltrated by spies and informants who leak out info to state functionaries about what goes in their ghettoes, and persons found promoting anti national thought, or jihad must be promptly disappeared by the agencies responsible for this.
Aside from this all sources of phoren money to clergy and civilian momins must be scrutinized and stopped just like it is done for (((NGOs))).

In short, chanakyaneeti, saam, daam, dand, bhedh must be applied, when the dand is applied, it must make such a noise and have such an effect that the other remaining momins must behave themselves purely out of fear.

The intelligence agencies literally need to create front organisations with secular Muslim types (they do exist in fairly great numbers) and the security forces should start exterminating all the opposition Islamic organisations and leaders under terror laws, with our front organisations lauding the move.

This is what happens in China I am pretty sure, although the Western media will make it seem like a "China Vs Islam" thing, the reality is that it is a "Islamic extremist Vs China" thing with other Muslim groups supporting the crackdown in Xinjiang.
No Uyghur Turki is supporting the crackdown, except CCP members I guess.They brought this upon themselves by their secessionist activities.
Now the Han govt is after them with a stick.
Now the Hans will only rest after the Uyghurs have been absorbed into the Han race.
Giving them religious freedom has proven too dangerous.

FalconZero

Country flag
"In the Scandinavian nation of the Netherlands, 50% of all newborns are Muslims, and it has been postulated that within just a period of 15 years, almost half of the population of the Netherlands will be Muslim. "

These random twitter ids spew anything, i would like some source on that.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Our opposition is ALWAYS with jihadis :dude: but French opposition are backing up Macron.

French opposition leader Marine Le Pen has called for ban to be imposed on Pakistani and Bangladeshi immigration amidst largest scale protests in the two South Asian Muslim nations against France.

Le Pen tweeted (roughly translated) “In view of the new ultra-violent demonstrations today in #Bangladesh (demonstrators who called to behead our ambassador), and #Pakistan , I call for an immediate moratorium on immigration from these countries, in the name of national security. MLP.“

Muhammad Cartoon Row: French Opposition Leader Marine Le Pen Calls For Ban On Immigration From Pakistan and Bangladesh
bySwarajya Staff-Oct 31, 2020 11:27 AM
Muhammad Cartoon Row: French Opposition Leader Marine Le Pen Calls For Ban On Immigration From Pakistan and Bangladesh

Marine Le Pen (Thierry Chesnot/Getty Images)

Tens of thousands of Muslims in Pakistan and Bangladesh took to the streets and torched an effigy of President Emmanuel Macron over his recent remarks on Islamic terror. Macron has become a target of protest in several Muslim-majority countries after his clarion call for defence of French secularism. He spoke out after a teacher was beheaded earlier this month for showing cartoons depicting the Prophet Muhammad. Macron condemned the gruesome beheading of a French history teacher who showed cartoons of Mohammed in class.Muslims view any depiction of Mohammed as blasphemous. But since the beheading, the cartoons have been displayed by French Citizens in solidarity with the murdered teacher, angering some Muslims.

Macron said that the teacher, Samuel Paty, "was killed because Islamists want our future", but France would "not give up our cartoons". Just yesterday, a radical Islamist teacher at a Pakistani Islamic seminary Jamia Hafsa beheaded the effigy of French President Emmanuel Macron in front of women students many of whom were children. The act was done to demonstrate their anger against French President for defending the right to draw cartoons of prophet Muhammad.

Earlier this week, thousands of Muslims hit the streets of Dhaka demanding a boycott of French goods and severing diplomatic relations with France.An estimated 40,000 people took part in the march, which was organised by Islami Andolan Bangladesh, one of Bangladesh's largest Islamist parties. Several hundred activists and leaders of the party joined the rally at Baitul Mukarram National Mosque. The protestors then marched towards the French Embassy located in the Gulshan diplomatic area to lay siege to it. But police intercepted them in the by putting barricades on the road. Protesters chanted "Boycott French products" and called for President Emmanuel Macron to be punished. They also called for law that provides serious punishment for those insulting Islam and Mohammad (regarded by Muslim as their prophet) in Bangladesh.

"Macron is one of the few leaders who worship Satan," senior Islami Andolan leader Ataur Rahman told protesters. He also urged the Bangladeshi government to expel France's ambassador. Earlier this week over 2,000 protesters in Islamabad marched towards the French embassy, pushing aside shipping containers that had been placed to block their path. The crowed shouted "expel the French dog" and "behead the blasphemous" but were prevented from reaching the embassy by further guarded barricades.
Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan on Sunday (Oct 25) accused French President Emmanuel Macron of "attacking Islam", after the European leader refused to back down and defended the publication of cartoons depicting the Mohammed )who Muslims consider their prophet) . "By attacking Islam, clearly without having any understanding of it, President Macron has attacked & hurt the sentiments of millions of Muslims in Europe & across the world. "Imran Khan said. Imran Khan had earlier blasted Charlie Hebdo for re-publishing the cartoons. Imran Khan’s predictable Twitter rant came within a day of Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan launching a attack on his French counterpart Macron, saying he needed treatment and “mental checks” over his attitude towards Muslims and Islam.

The French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs has issued a safety instruction for citizens in Bangladesh among other countries advising them to take precaution and to stay away from any demonstration devoted to caricatures and avoid attending public gatherings.

Roshan

Country flag
as much as they only are fit to be mocked and derided, but i wish the dharmics showed a semblance of this kind of unity in their own country when they are repeatedly insulted by the hindu hating media and show biz. our own culture works against us at times like this.

here2where

You cannot draw cartoons with the Prophet as a character ... that is a non-starter.
I don’t think that any Muslim with a “conservative” background can accept that.
Text in bold is an oxymoron.

Maybe something wrong with me.... i dont feel like going out and beheading the first human i see after glancing at the below article.

DISCLAIMER - If you are the sensitive type, do not click on below link..

shade

Country flag
as much as they only are fit to be mocked and derided, but i wish the dharmics showed a semblance of this kind of unity in their own country when they are repeatedly insulted by the hindu hating media and show biz. our own culture works against us at times like this.
Your kitab(s) don't have passages repeatedly giving sanction to butcher those who insult your gods or traditions.
Neither do you have an "ecosystem" of foreign funded clergy, politicians and the community itself having a "siege mentality" that all the kaffirs are conspiring together to destroy your religion.
Your priests are most namby-pamby, except the extremely rare and high energy priest-monks like Yogi Adityanath.

It is for all these reasons that you have reactionary organizations like the RSS and other sangh-parivar groups.
For the momin it's only the Quran and Hadiths, nothing else is required.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Why the French are angry?
I have several French friends. They are philosophers and psychologists who live and work in France. They are acutely aware of the crisis facing their society and when the psychologists listen to the people who share with them the existential angst, they feel the pulse of the society. Like most French intellectuals they get into discussions and analyze philosophy, poetry and politics. They hold liberal views about most things in life including religion, are secular and love to discuss Sartre and Camus. This time when I spoke to them, it was different. The mood, the tone was not what I had experienced in a long time.

It was with one of them that I was talking about the crisis in France. She is a psychologist and works with refugees, those seeking asylum. “France has changed forever,” she was saying, “and we are not going back to where were earlier. This time the attack, the beheading and the terrorist attack has changed us permanently and this time we all feel it collectively. If this beheading had taken place a decade ago, many of us would have walked away, shrugged our shoulders, rationalized it by saying ‘it was an act of individual aberration, the violence by a mad fanatic, a crazy fellow who does not represent his true faith’. Not any longer. No one in France is saying that now. Today, we see the ‘beheader’ not as a deviant personality and acting alone anymore. We realize he has the support of his entire people, his faith, his book and a message that is directed at all of us. Even the Charlie Hebdo massacre was seen as an aberrant act, a deviant psychopathological act of a religious fanatic by many Frenchmen including me. That has changed now.

shade

Country flag
Why the French are angry?
I have several French friends. They are philosophers and psychologists who live and work in France. They are acutely aware of the crisis facing their society and when the psychologists listen to the people who share with them the existential angst, they feel the pulse of the society. Like most French intellectuals they get into discussions and analyze philosophy, poetry and politics. They hold liberal views about most things in life including religion, are secular and love to discuss Sartre and Camus. This time when I spoke to them, it was different. The mood, the tone was not what I had experienced in a long time.

It was with one of them that I was talking about the crisis in France. She is a psychologist and works with refugees, those seeking asylum. “France has changed forever,” she was saying, “and we are not going back to where were earlier. This time the attack, the beheading and the terrorist attack has changed us permanently and this time we all feel it collectively. If this beheading had taken place a decade ago, many of us would have walked away, shrugged our shoulders, rationalized it by saying ‘it was an act of individual aberration, the violence by a mad fanatic, a crazy fellow who does not represent his true faith’. Not any longer. No one in France is saying that now. Today, we see the ‘beheader’ not as a deviant personality and acting alone anymore. We realize he has the support of his entire people, his faith, his book and a message that is directed at all of us. Even the Charlie Hebdo massacre was seen as an aberrant act, a deviant psychopathological act of a religious fanatic by many Frenchmen including me. That has changed now.

This country and these nihilistic liberal people like the woman being interviewed here will follow the plot of the book "Submission" by Michel Houellebecq eventually.
Liberte, Eqalite, Fraternite all pale in comparison to La illaha ilallah muhammadun rasoolallah.

This so-called "anger" by this ************ will give away to acceptance and submission in the coming decades.

Last edited by a moderator:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This country and these nihilistic liberal people like the woman being interviewed here will follow the plot of the book "Submission" by Michel Houellebecq eventually.
Liberte, Eqalite, Fraternite all pale in comparison to La illaha ilallah muhammadun rasoolallah.

This so-called "anger" by this degenerate race will give away to acceptance and submission in the coming decades.
yup!!! at this point in time, looks that way.

@Tactical Frog should help us understand the French view, by posting Articles written within France on this topic.

shade

Country flag
Whay is that degenerate race ? explain please.
Liberalism, Leftism, godlessness are degeneracy by default.
The fact that millions of Maghrebis and Blacks today are "French" is a testament to the weakness that liberalism and associated fruits have brought to your country.
Your kind lacks the will to fight the ghazis of Allah.
Perhaps your ancestors did some 300 years ago before the Republic.
Maybe in the early centuries of the Republic too under Napoleon.
After than it has been a steady decline.
Your race is a bourgeois and decadent one just like other Euro ones, fat and ready to be butchered by the new arrivals, Pakis, Maghrebis, Turks, Somalis and only god knows what else.
They have the will and capability to do it.
You may have well equipped gendarmes, armed forces, police swat type groups but your people and your Gouverment lack the will to do what is necessary.

Macron will climb down, and your peuple will forget, and ignore their butchery by the Maghrebi ghazis.
Such is the effect of nihilism on society.

A 100-200 years back, if the same things happened, by the same Maghrebi imports, both the state apparatus and people would come down heavily upon the Maghrebis and their other brothers in faith.

What you see now is an attempt by Macron to excise Turkish influence from the Madarsas and Mosques of France, by co-opting this freedom of speech drama

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles