France: Chechen Teen Beheads Teacher shouting Allah Hu Akbar, Macron calls it Islamic Terror Attack

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I don’t think @BON PLAN is grasping the depth of the situation..
==========
HAPPENING NOW - Islamic protesters chanting "Allahu Akbar" outside the French embassy in London after multiple beheadings in France.

Protests outside the French Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan. Protesters turn violent forcing police to use tear-gas shells. No protest against terrorism?

Tens of thousands stage anti-France rally in Bangladesh | AFP

FalconZero

Country flag
I don’t think @BON PLAN is grasping the depth of the situation..
==========
HAPPENING NOW - Islamic protesters chanting "Allahu Akbar" outside the French embassy in London after multiple beheadings in France.

Protests outside the French Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan. Protesters turn violent forcing police to use tear-gas shells. No protest against terrorism?

Tens of thousands stage anti-France rally in Bangladesh | AFP
My my, these f**kers are total retards, the extent of radicalisation is so evident, despite all this they are being backed by leftist hilarious, I think even leftist are afraid it's just that they can't say in open otherwise they will loose support and proly get eaten alive by these radicals. How many EU countries came in support of France btw?
Also, the absolute state of Londonistan :pound:

shade

Country flag
My my, these f**kers are total retards, the extent of radicalisation is so evident, despite all this they are being backed by leftist hilarious, I think even leftist are afraid it's just that they can't say in open otherwise they will loose support and proly get eaten alive by these radicals. How many EU countries came in support of France btw?
Also, the absolute state of Londonistan :pound:
They support France only in context of opposing Erdogand, not in context of Macron giving the stick to Muslims and Islam.

FalconZero

Country flag
They support France only in context of opposing Erdogand, not in context of Macron giving the stick to Muslims and Islam.
Hmmmm, interesting, roaches are still part of NATO, there's not enough action against them...so i guess it's just verbal nonsense that doesn't mean much irl.

shade

Country flag
Hmmmm, interesting, roaches are still part of NATO, there's not enough action against them...so i guess it's just verbal nonsense that doesn't mean much irl.
There is no mechanism to boot a country out of NATO afaik.
The hope is to trigger the Sultan Pedishah to throw a bitch fit and leave NATO himself.

Anyway there are still pain points like Erdoggy's control over the German Muslim( Turks, not ethnic Germans ) votebank in Germany, or large amounts of Turkis in EU in thrall of Sultan Erdogan for the EU cuckolds to take any concrete action like trade-wise.

Country flag

Iranian students protest in front of French embassy

These ungrateful iranians protesting forgetting when they were sanctioned by the world France was one of the few EU countries that tried to support them.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
It may seem ok if they do this considering la France is a random foreign country.
But it will be the same reaction towards India if they are led to believe that "Islam is being insulted" "xyz is against Islam" etc.
This happens in India on a regular basis. Remember recent Bangaluru flareup when pissfools burnt police stations, vehicles and houses cuz relative of a local Congi made a facebook post which hurt their sentiments. Then there was this temple desecrating incident in Delhi where pissfools threw bricks,stones due to some brawl. Anti CAA riots were a brilliant show of strength and unity of the quom. A google search will show even more results than what I remember in my short memory:dude:

shade

Country flag
1604066855376.png

>Les Musulmans sont angerie avec tu
>C'est say vous boycott tu productes
>Nous ne afford pas your productes anyway.
>Enjoyeaux their impotent rage.
Hon hon hon hon
c'est tres bien

shade

Country flag

Iranian students protest in front of French embassy

These ungrateful iranians protesting forgetting when they were sanctioned by the world France was one of the few EU countries that tried to support them.
This is a golden opportunity for muslims everywhere to show what troo muslims they are to the other momins, as if Iran will leave this opportunity when the Turks are already competing so hard?
It is a competition now who does the more violent things to French or to French properties.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
I'm not sure. I think all the EU will follow the french way, at an extent or another.
All are perfectly aware of the mortal threat of islamism. And there is no moderate islam : there is islam.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag

Good article on Erdogandu, posting this here because there is a strong Turki/Erdogan angle to all this.
The TLDR is basically the sultan needs punishment, just like the Chinks.

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Top UN official voices ‘deep concern’ about tensions over insulting cartoons

pakis second favorite pastime running to the UN.
Notice the founder of this Organisation called UNAOC, this guy is the head of UNAOC.

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 8.41.47 PM.png

Global Defence

New threads

Articles