Four Pakistani plotted to drive a remote control Bomb car in UK

Blackwater

Four Pakistani 'plotted to drive a remote control car carrying a home made BOMB under the gates of Territorial Army base':lol:

Terror plotters discussed sending a remote controlled toy car carrying a home made bomb under the gates of a Territorial Army centre, a court was told.

Zahid Iqbal, 31, and Mohammed Sharfaraz Ahmed, 25, spoke about using a banned terrorist manual entitled 'Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom - by the al Qaida Chef' to make an improvised explosive device.

Woolich Crown court was played covert recordings of the pair discussing attaching a bomb to a remote controlled toy car and sending it under the gap of a gate to a Territorial Army centre in Luton.

qbal, 32, and Ahmed, 25, trained in Snowdonia and Pakistan in preparation for waging jihad.

The court heard ringleader Iqbal had organised for people to travel Pakistan for extremist training, :rofl::rofl::rofl:

including helping Ahmed to travel to the country in March 2011, and radicalising two other defendants Umar Arshad, 24, and Syed Farhan Hussain, 22.

Four Islamic extremists 'plotted to drive a remote control car carrying a home made BOMB under the gates of Territorial Army base' | Mail Online

Blackwater

Then these pakis in UK Complaint ,British govt ignore Muslim contribution to UK text books:lol::lol::lol:

@ farhaan, this news again made my point more stronger, why 99% terrorist goes to pakistan for training :lol::lol::lol:

JBH22

Great Pakistani culture and ingenuity at work :)

RDX/AK-47 and fundamentalism that's all they know plus the lust for 72 virgins

gokussj9

Country flag
Then these pakis in UK Complaint ,British govt ignore Muslim contribution to UK text books:lol::lol::lol:

@ farhaan, this news again made my point more stronger, why 99% terrorist goes to pakistan for training :lol::lol::lol:
Actually bartania purposefully ignores their contribution lest they get completely exposed.
BW, what is the economic situation of Muslims in UK especially originating from south asia?

Blackwater

@ farhaan another fake news

Wife 'thought jihad was excuse'

The estranged wife of a convicted terrorist thought her husband's professed commitment to "jihad" was an excuse to get out of their marriage, a court has heard.

Salma Kabal, 22, denies hiding from police the fact that her husband, Ashik Ali, was planning terrorist acts.

He was one of three men convicted in February of plotting a bombing campaign in the UK.

She told Woolwich Crown Court she thought he had met another woman.

She said she thought he was using his commitment to jihad as an excuse not to get back together.

Earlier she told the court that when Ali told her wanted to go to Pakistan as a jihadi, she said she thought he meant he wanted to join the Pakistani army.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ali was convicted of plotting a bombing campaign in which he and two other men hoped to use rucksack bombs and timed devices to kill and maim on a scale greater than the 7/7 attacks of 2005 which killed 52 people in London.

The prosecution alleges that although Ashik Ali did not tell his wife he planned to attack targets within the UK, he made it clear to her that he would be engaging in illegal terrorist activity abroad.

The jury at Woolwich Crown Court listened to recordings of conversations between Ali and Ms Kabal in which Ali warned his wife, from whom he had separated, that her family's home could be raided by police as a result of his activities and advised her to have nothing to do with him.

Asked by Stuart Baker QC, for the prosecution, why she did not question him further, she replied: "I didn't have an understanding of what he was talking about, and I couldn't care less. All I wanted to do was get my marriage back."

BBC News - Wife 'thought jihad was excuse'

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles