Four L.T.T.E. stamps released with Prabakaran's image

KS

Bye bye DFI
Link

The French L.T.T.E network has published four postal stamps which contain Prabakaran's image.The French Postal Department has given it's approval for these L.T.T.E stamps. Stamps,indicating the Elam map which shows that, the Elam State contains 2/3 of Sri Lanka, the L.T.T.E flag, and the L.T.T.E. flower are also among these. These stamps were sent to the Tamil Diaspora in the foreign countries, affixed with the French stamps, commencing from the 28th of December.

Sri Lankans, who are residing in France, have protested to the French government in this regards.

===================================================

I'm officially a fan of Sarko now. Hats off to him.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I thought you agreed that ltte was terrorist organizatoin ?

tamil and ltte are different.

KS

Bye bye DFI
I thought you agreed that ltte was terrorist organizatoin ?

tamil and ltte are different.
Look like France doesn't think so. Anyway no use rehashing all the old arguments. I personally congratulate France on this move. Feel free to disagree.

This has to be some fake bullshit news
There is a possibility....as till now only blogs and some lankan papers are reporting it.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
the french can do what they like...it is not my place to question it.

Bhartiya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Anything done in support of indians Is a welcome step, wud like to see dem pass RSS stamps:namaste:

pmaitra

Sarkozy has a knack of eulogising renegades and bandits.

Of course, it is an old French tradition. Recall the French Foreign Legion.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
French are an interesting lot!

HeinzGud

Country flag
:rofl:Butcher's on the stamp! :rofl:

LTTE is banned in France I dunno how far they can go with it!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Prabhakarn is a Butcher to the Sri Lankans and Rajpakse is a Butcher to the LTTE.

What butchery of life!

Too much of turmoil in the world!

Forget the past, good or bad and work towards the future and make it good!

HeinzGud

Country flag
Prabhakarn is a Butcher to the Sri Lankans and Rajpakse is a Butcher to the LTTE.

Too much of turmoil in the world!
Prabha is not only butcher he's a narcissist. What did Rajapaksha did to become a butcher huh?? Eliminating a terrorist organization??
So if that's the reason he must be the proudest butcher alive!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Prabha is not only butcher he's a narcissist. What did Rajapaksha did to become a butcher huh?? Eliminating a terrorist organization??
So if that's the reason he must be the proudest butcher alive!
Indeed that maybe the case, but the manner was too gruesome for comfort.

But then, as the saying goes - To catch a thief, set a thief!

End justifies means? ;)

HeinzGud

Country flag
Indeed that maybe the case, but the manner was too gruesome for comfort.

But then, as the saying goes - To catch a thief, set a thief!
OK tell me where were you when LTTE carried out the killings of innocent Sinhalese. You didn't even care because it's Sinhalese not Tamil correct? and why this injustice? it is you says that Sinhalese are Tamils in different form so why you and TN people accept this and start to live like brothers?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
We are all brothers including you!

As brothers, why have bothers?

Peace on Earth!

Bygones should be bygones!

pmaitra

OK tell me where were you when LTTE carried out the killings of innocent Sinhalese. You didn't even care because it's Sinhalese not Tamil correct? and why this injustice? it is you says that Sinhalese are Tamils in different form so why you and TN people accept this and start to live like brothers?
Wait a second. What did you do to address the concerns of the Tamils in Sri Lanka's north? Prabhakaran is a criminal to me, no doubt, but what has Sri Lanka govt. done on its own part? India has always respected the external boundaries of Sri Lanka, but Sri Lanka has only given lip service when to came to the welfare of the Sri Lankan Tamils. How difficult was it to give them autonomy? Please don't keep repeating your excuses. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Wait a second. What did you do to address the concerns of the Tamils in Sri Lanka's north? Prabhakaran is a criminal to me, no doubt, but what has Sri Lanka govt. done on its own part? India has always respected the external boundaries of Sri Lanka, but Sri Lanka has only given lip service when to came to the welfare of the Sri Lankan Tamils. How difficult was it to give them autonomy? Please don't keep repeating your excuses. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
The issue of Tamils people are widely known and discussed thats why I raised the displaced Sinhalese (and Muslims) issue.

Tamils in Sri Lanka has a certain autonomy despite the land and police powers. The same powers as utilized by the other Sinhalese provinces. SLG is little bit concerned about land and police powers because;

1) The power abuses in Tamilnadu by chief ministers
2) The acts of former heads of provinces of North-East in '80s who openly declared Tamil Ealam.

SLG is ready to give political powers to Tamils under one central government but not under any federalist or separatist issues.

If Tamils need a homeland they can well carve it out from Tamilnadu. Even SL will support it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles