Forum Upgraded

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Great theme @Daredevil!

> The "Defence Only" section seems to be missing.
I will check into it.

> The +1, Like & Connect buttons locations seem to have been not fixed yet.
Needs to be fixed

> In the header, with the new Tabbed Menu, the old menu is now redundant.
Redundancy is a good thing. You can reach as many places as possible.

> Please see if permanent links to Quoted/Likes can be provided for later reference, as now under notifications they are not available unless new quotes/likes arrive.
That feature is not there. But now you can check all your likes, mentions, PMs, quotes etc in your profile page.

> Previously images used to get re-sized automatically to fit in the frame, but now large images are overflowing out of the frame.
No, its getting re-sized properly. See below which is a bigger image getting resized to the post width.

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Facebook, Twitter & Google Plus share options enabled for each thread. So, on top of each thread you will see Facebook like button, tweet button & G+ button which will enable to share on your social platforms with others.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Search box is brought back. It will be at the bottom right side of the page in the footer.

nrupatunga

Search box is brought back. It will be at the bottom right side of the page in the footer.
If possible please put search box on top of page. Also when time permits please look into this issue (post #31) as well.

After scrolling down till the last post of that page, there's no button/link back to forum main page of sub-forum main page. We have to scroll back up to goto forum/sub-forum main page.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thanks. For you, I will change my avatar too........when I find a better looking one :borat:
So you see, we are not that moronic.

and we act quite fast if we are informed.
@Daredevil has done and doing a fantastic job here, notwithstanding, he also has a regular and a busy life beyond the DFI.

So, could you please ensure you do not let go and say things that are not quite kosher?

We try our best.

Xie Xie = Thank you in Chinese.

Last edited by a moderator:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
So you see, we are not that moronic.

and we act quite fast if we are informed.
@Daredevil has done and doing a fantastic job here, notwithstanding, he also has a regular and a busy life beyond the DFI.

So, could you please ensure you do not let go and say things that are not quite kosher?

We try our best.

Xie Xie = Thank you in Chinese.
Ok. I will try my best! And thanks again to both you and @Daredevil !

mikhail

Country flag
Use the 'New Posts' or "What's New" option on the top left of the page. Both does same function as 'unread posts'.
Thanks Sir,you did a terrific job.Now all my previous problems regarding the skin and texture of the display page has been solved:thumb:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Where is the Tri color???

Where are the pics of planes,ships,troops???

Isn't this a Defense Forum? :why:

What's with this black background thingy? Black is the fav color of ISIS. :dude:

Srinivas_K

Country flag

What's with this black background thingy? Black is the fav color of ISIS. :dude:
I agree the color needs to be attractive .... admins and technical staff seems to be interested in eye friendly theme.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
@Daredevil I am unable to edit my posts .... there is no edit post button.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
@Daredevil I am unable to edit my posts .... there is no edit post button.
You had an infraction expiring on Aug 5. Remember that if you have infractions, your will lose certain features & privileges depending on the infraction points. So, stay infraction free & everything will work fine.

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

Banners will be added slowly one by one.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles