Forum Upgraded

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
As I said, its work in progress. This theme is clean. Everything that is missing will re-appear one by one. I request you all to have some patience.

pmaitra

The new look, is absolutely fantastic. Very well done DD et al.. Thank you.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Flags & Likes have been restored. I think pretty much all issues are solved except for some cosmetic changes which will be ongoing. Anyone having issues in loading theme Grey-Fluid, let me know. Please use this theme for better stability & clean look.

pmaitra

Flags & Likes have been restored. I think pretty much all issues are solved except for some cosmetic changes which will be ongoing. Anyone having issues in loading theme Grey-Fluid, let me know. Please use this theme for better stability & clean look.
A few trivial issues:

• China section has a thumbnail with the Pakistani flag, along with the PRC flag.
  • Americas section has a thumbnail of NATO.
  • West Asia & Africa has a thumbnail showing Myanmar and Thailand.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
A few trivial issues:

• China section has a thumbnail with the Pakistani flag, along with the PRC flag.
  • Americas section has a thumbnail of NATO.
  • West Asia & Africa has a thumbnail showing Myanmar and Thailand.
It was there in old theme, I merely transferred it into this theme. Even other sections need their own thumbnails. Will fix these thumbnails. Thanks for pointing out.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Good Job, the color scheme is soft on eyes. Please don't change it now. Can change top color scheme and design though.

nrupatunga

@Daredevil @pmaitra

After scrolling till the last post of that page, theres no button/link back to forum main page of sub-forum main page. We have to scroll back up to goto forum/sub-forum main page. Please look into this.

EDIT: Also the font text, colour of a link/url put within post is same as normal text. Unless we position the mouse over the link we can not come to know that its a url.
defenceforumindia.com - forum

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

@Daredevil @pmaitra

After scrolling till the last post of that page, theres no button/link back to forum main page of sub-forum main page. We have to scroll back up to goto forum/sub-forum main page. Please look into this.

EDIT: Also the font text, colour of a link/url put within post is same as normal text. Unless we position the mouse over the link we can not come to know that its a url.

defenceforumindia.com- forum/
DD is implementing the migration.

kseeker

Retired
@Daredevil,

Website favicon needs to be updated on new theme, at present it shows default vBulletin Favicon.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Great theme @Daredevil!

> The "Defence Only" section seems to be missing.
> The +1, Like & Connect buttons locations seem to have been not fixed yet.
> In the header, with the new Tabbed Menu, the old menu is now redundant.
> Please see if permanent links to Quoted/Likes can be provided for later reference, as now under notifications they are not available unless new quotes/likes arrive.
> Previously images used to get re-sized automatically to fit in the frame, but now large images are overflowing out of the frame.

I know it's WIP, please look into these eventually.

Also, these images might be of use:

Services under MoD

Tri-Service Crest

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Simple text and link showing same colour. I think link should shoe violet or blue colour so it can be distinguish from text

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles