Forum or Portal of Suggestion made for Indian Army & directly monitored by Army.

Does this idea practical?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Innocent

Country flag
I like to suggest is there any way to make a portal for suggestions regarding various issues faced by army, where anyone can log-on any make suggestion.
People can vote the suggestion they think will work while army monitor all of the activities.
The portal can be divided in various categories, people can even suggest even more category to the army.
Where post can be created by both army and the community(while the post should be approved by army).
There are various things can be added and discussed while continuously monitored by the army.

I like you all guys to make more suggestion regarding the post.
And is there anyone who know any High Army officer where he/she can make the suggestion?

sthf

Country flag
Not going to work. Army as an institution is very rigid & conservative. Though there are think tanks that do precisely what you are talking about, I dont think they are as effective as you may want them to be.

Army is not interested in listening or else people like Major General G. D. Bakshi or Lt. General P. C. Katoch wouldn't be pulling their hairs out.

Innocent

Country flag
Not going to work. Army as an institution is very rigid & conservative. Though there are think tanks that do precisely what you are talking about, I dont think they are as effective as you may want them to be.

Army is not interested in listening or else people like Major General G. D. Bakshi or Lt. General P. C. Katoch wouldn't be pulling their hairs out.
Thats sad to hear...atleast there should be some initiative by army itself .

sthf

Country flag
@Innocent Let me provide you with an example about how IA thinks.

IA recently started the Army Design Bureau when in comparison the Naval Design Bureau was started more than 50 years back.The premise was simple, warships are expensive & time consuming therefore can't rely on anyone but ourselves.

Had IA thought on similar lines, we wouldn't have tanks without ACs in deserts and rifles which spit hot oil on user's face. The absurd GSQRs wouldn't have existed and nor did the decades long trials.

Innocent

Country flag
@Innocent Let me provide you with an example about how IA thinks.

IA recently started the Army Design Bureau when in comparison the Naval Design Bureau was started more than 50 years back.The premise was simple, warships are expensive & time consuming therefore can't rely on anyone but ourselves.

Had IA thought on similar lines, we wouldn't have tanks without ACs in deserts and rifles which spit hot oil on user's face. The absurd GSQRs wouldn't have existed and nor did the decades long trials.
The more i hear about it the more it saddens me..

Innocent

Country flag
@sthf
I heard there are going to be reforms in Defense Ministry, is there a chance things can change for better..
And can it be suggested in those reform?..we need reforms in all sector of armed forces.

Can you provide me an update on the so called reforms or they are yet to be implemented?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles