Forum complaints thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayal

Tihar Jail
Banned
I can't reply i n "Forums complaints thread"

I am unable to REPLY in the "Forum COmplaints thread". The RePLY button not there (I am logged in). So I am creating this new thread

Pmaira

1. I am unable to create a custom avatar. The option to upload and create a custom avatar is not there. PLEASE ENABLE IT.
kayal ↑
You did upload the custom avatar with a yellow man on a blue/black background, didn't you? I can see it.

That is a standard avatar of the foru. I want to upload something uniaque to me and use it. I kmow mamy members do it. I think someone blocked it for my account.

Singh

2. You cannot edit your post after certain time. If you want to change your post, report the post, or send a pm to one of the staff members.

I am not able to edit it immediately (2 minutes) after the post. It usedc to be 30 minutes. I think someone blocked it for my account.

send a pm to one of the staff members.

How do I pm a staff?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Re: I can't reply i n "Forums complaints thread"

The forum is acting screwy lately. New threads don't show up in queue, can't reply to forums that aren't closed and the menu options keep moving around.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Armand, we have changed the menus options.

Check the new posts on the left. We have divided into all, defence, and live posts.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

It only shows up unread posts...so If you've replied to a thread or created a new one, it'll count as "read"
LB change that to show even read posts.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag

The forum is acting screwy lately. New threads don't show up in queue, can't reply to forums that aren't closed and the menu options keep moving around.
LB change that to show even read posts.
Both versions added. Now "Unread" gives you unread posts, "All" gives read posts too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles