Formula One (F1)

mahesh

Country flag
Force India performing with the open VJM08's final race by claiming Force India's best result of the season and perez in 9th place, missed the race but the out come was good to see.

Illusive

Country flag
We? Its a team owned by Mallya and Roy. Apart from (that and the name) there is nothing that connects it with us.
So? He's actively promoting F1 in India, he is the reason i started watching this sport. He made it clear he wants India to put on motorsport map and he has partially succeeded.

The enlightened

So? He's actively promoting F1 in India, he is the reason i started watching this sport. He made it clear he wants India to put on motorsport map and he has partially succeeded.
That doesn't make any of SFI's achievement ours. Its a British team with British engineers having cars driven around by a German and a Mexican.

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
That doesn't make any of SFI's achievement ours. Its a British team with British engineers having cars driven around by a German and a Mexican.

Saar, what really matters is; If you have really deep pockets in F1, you can get any top gora driver, engineer/designer sahib etc. and his/her dada-dadis to work for you/your team, to take you the top. Without teh moolah you're onlee just good enough to burn your gaavs choolah :p. So who is paying for all this sh!t ? >> Mallya and Roy the Indian owners of SFI. So yeah 'we'.

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
I wondered why no sponsor logo on Checo's gear. No smirnoff logo in car too.
As insane as it sounds, but i've heard that Mother Russia doesn't allow alcohol advertising in the media, and hence alcohol sponsors aren't being displayed on any of the cars in Russia.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles