Potential Extra terrestrial objects/events - News & Discussions

N4tsula67

Country flag
Le foriegner found Vimana Aerodynamic while our own scientist don't even bothered to do test and said the vimanas are not Aerodynamic.

SKC

Country flag
long time back, used to read an american conspiracy/alien/yeti etc website.

Once they had a thread almost titled:-

Are cats recording devices sent by aliens to secretly record us.
There was one podcast specially for these conspiracy and alien theories. Cant recall the name now. Used to be present on Youtube. All things like lizard race, Atlantic and ancient alien's.
The format was similar to our Indian FM channels where same vouice artist use different voice to create illusion of different crowd calling the channel and also mimicking celebrity voice to infer that celebrities also comes to their channel.

SavageKing456

Country flag
long time back, used to read an american conspiracy/alien/yeti etc website.

Once they had a thread almost titled:-

Are cats recording devices sent by aliens to secretly record us.
What is this yeti thing?
Once i remember we got to see official army's account tweet about a possible capture of footprints of yeti.

Cheran

Country flag
What is this yeti thing?
Once i remember we got to see official army's account tweet about a possible capture of footprints of yeti.
Yeti/Sasquatch etc, Supposedly a secretive hominid that lives Himalayas/Moutntain regions/swamps in India/USA etc.

"Physical evidence" when analyzed was found to be bear DNA

Others believe that these are hominids like gigantopithicus that are still not extinct.

Tibarn

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This Israeli is kooky, I am not taking him seriously until he gives something solid in support.

However, if you guys have time, watch this interview with David Fravor about the Tic Tac UFO.
The UFO material starts at about 1 hr 10 minutes, and the interview goes for another 2+ hrs, but it is worth watching.

doreamon

Country flag
During my college days i was staying in a single room . One night my sleep broke and i saw door was open and slander humanoid figures were moving in and out of the room so fast like time had stopped for me . I tried screaming then one of them looked at me and then i remember nothing .. woke up late that day . I was going through depression and It it was totally gone some how . two english grammer book , my bike helmet , and a detergent packet ( Tide ) was missing . :laugh:

Marlion

Country flag
I agree that there is intelligent life out there but I have no proof. There is a big possibility of getting into contact with them but of course, there are some changes that you have to take into account when we get to communicate with them. However, the only issue that we have with this is that we cannot really lock down on how they will react to people. We are an interesting species and they will surely have a curious reaction to use but this is tough to gauge because that is the great unknown that we will never get to understand in our lifetimes.

warriorextreme

Country flag
A huge chunk of documents were declassified by CIA recently due to efforts by an organization called as The Black Vault. The documents are available on their website and I think they are making videos about some documents on their YouTube channel.

Cheran

Country flag
via RT:-

In October 2017, an unusually thin, elongated object was detected by astronomers. It was like nothing seen before and even accelerated as it left our solar system. It was named 'Oumuamua, and its many abnormalities, such as its constantly fluctuating brightness, caused problems for scientists. Indeed, because it did not fit the normal conventions of a space object, one academic admitted to Professor Avi Loeb that they “wished it had never existed”.

But the chair of Harvard University’s astronomy department was excited about the strangeness of 'Oumuamua, inspired by its anomalies and intrigued by the fact it was the first interstellar object that had been detected passing through our solar system. After studying the data, he announced “the high likelihood that 'Oumuamua was of artificial origin”
The professor mentioned here is legit:-

Global Defence

New threads

Articles