Former Israeli minister turned out to be an Iranian spy !

bhramos

Country flag
Former Israeli minister turned out to be an Iranian spy !

In Israel, an Iranian spy was caught. He was the Israeli ex-minister of energy and national infrastructures Gonen Segev. Recently, the arrested person lived in Nigeria. He was arrested in May 2018.

Israelis Gonena Segeva were given the law enforcement agencies of Equatorial Guinea, RIA Novosti reported. The General Security Service (Shin Bet) stated that the Israeli assisted the enemy in wartime and spied on Israel. Accused from 1992 to 1996 was simultaneously a minister and a member of the Knesset. And since 2012, using his old connections, supplied various information about Israel to Iranian intelligence. Among the transferred data were the secrets of the energy of Israel, the work of special services and secret objects.

On June 18, 2018, 62-year-old Gonen Segev was formally charged. Segev served in the Israeli Air Force, retired in the rank of captain. He has two higher educations: he graduated from the universities of Ben-Gurion (medicine) and Tel-Aviv (management).

However, in 2005, the accused of espionage had problems with the law: he was sentenced to 5 years in prison for attempting to smuggle drugs.

https://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=3029328

mayfair

Off topic but I wonder how many of ours we are likely to find on a foreign power's payroll.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
Off topic but I wonder how many of ours we are likely to find on a foreign power's payroll.
In India,

50% of politicians work for their own wealth creation (they are there to simply loot)
20% are on foreign payroll
20% work for only their own caste and religion
Only the minority of 10% work for all the people and the country.

That 10% is largely in the BJP (not that the party doesn't have traitors and looters). If you look at parties like SP, BSP, INC, TMC, AAP, etc, I'd say fewer than 1% in those parties fall in that last category.

dhananjay1

The guy had degrees in medicine, management and was captain in air force and minister in national government?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles