Foreign Governments monitoring DFI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detective Pennington

Country flag
Do you guys think the American CIA/NSA monitors these posts on DFI? My bank stuff keeps getting hacked, as if someone is trying to see if I'm receiving payments from R&AW or something. Possibly ISI or Chinese government instead, maybe Israeli.

I'm guessing it's mainly because of the posts I've made regarding trying to curry favor with US politicians to denuclearize or balkanize Pakistan.

Last edited:

Waanar

Country flag
Do you guys think the American CIA/NSA monitors these posts on DFI? My bank stuff keeps getting hacked, as if someone is trying to see if I'm receiving payments from R&AW or something. Possibly ISI or Chinese government instead, maybe Israeli.
Bruh, you seriously need to switch banks or sumthin. That shit's not normal.

As for foreign governments, we can never be sure. We have sufficient proof to say it's definitely monitored by foreign civilians (and possibly media), but I don't think we give such awesome inputs to warrant even a clerk sitting around reading our laments and me salivating at Pakistani cuties.

If you're reading me, man, I pity you.
Take sanyas or sumthin.

Detective Pennington

Country flag

As for foreign governments, we can never be sure. We have sufficient proof to say it's definitely monitored by foreign civilians (and possibly media), but I don't think we give such awesome inputs to warrant even a clerk sitting around reading our laments and me salivating at Pakistani cuties.

Take sanyas or sumthin.
Yeah it's not like i'm careless to go around posting passwords on random websites either. These are high level data breaches. The first one i thought was a coincidence, but not the second one. Thing is, that one is protected by receiving a code via text, meaning they had access to my phone to read messages too. That's why I think it's government related. Either that or something is spending top dollar to hire really good dark web hackers.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Take sanyas or sumthin.
Yeah true , except for phawad phuddi chodhray nobody else will believe us .

Kumata

Country flag

I'm guessing it's mainly because of the posts I've made regarding trying to curry favor with US politicians to denuclearize or balkanize Pakistan.
How do u know ur account is hacked ????

Just intrigued

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Like others have mentioned, there are a lot of knowledgeable members here, but intelligence agencies are way ahead of us. They don't need to monitor this website to learn anything, they know all this and much more besides.

Foreign citizens or media persons may be a different thing, but I don't think any intelligence agency is bothered enough to spend their resources on DFI.

I 100% agree with @Waanar though, you should change banks immediately. Considering that there was already one major bank in the US, Bank of America if I'm not wrong, willingly handed over all its customers' information and data to the FBI just a few months back, it's better if you switch banks.

Big Brother is always watching.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Let’s not indulge in delusions of grandeur.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles