For the first time, India uses 'right to reply' to cut short Pak's Kashmir blame game

26/11

Country flag
Abay oye bhyndie ki aulad, civil language me debate karna hai to stop with name calling, address me with respect and stick to the topic or else stop wating my time.
There was no name calling.. I was just curious about level of intelligence..
Please stick to the topic.. Civilian bombing by Paki army...
Please don't do typical Gaali galoch to substitute lack of concrete points.. :tsk::tsk::tsk:

26/11

Country flag
@Neo

Main iss haramzadi qaum ki nasal badal doon ga. Yeh mujhe kiya samajhtey hain

These are the golden words of Pandit AAK Niazi. Bloody Hindu.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/405014/genetic-engineering-in-east-pakistan/

And the denial begins in 4......3....2................
I have agenda to discuss, 1) Civilian Bombing, 2) AFSPA, 3) Kashmir UN Resolution..
I challenge @Neo to start discussing..
Discuss to the point and with logic..
I will write a public apology to him if he proves my stand wrong...
Can @Neo accept this challenge??

Neo

There was no name calling.. I was just curious about level of intelligence..
Please stick to the topic.. Civilian bombing by Paki army...
Please don't do typical Gaali galoch to substitute lack of concrete points.. :tsk::tsk::tsk:
There is no such thing as 'Baki Army' and the topic is Kashmir, not East Pakistan.

Reactions: TFX

26/11

Country flag
There is no such thing as 'Baki Army' and the topic is Kashmir, not East Pakistan.
1) Civilian Bombing, 2) AFSPA, 3) Kashmir UN Resolution..
1) Civilian Bombing: Please prove that it is not human rights violation.. Then we will discuss about so called human right violation by AFSPA.

Please stick to the topic..
We poor guys have to work as our country does not run on doles..

bose

Country flag
Yeah, you have the AFSPA...License to kill every single muslim. Soon the number of muslim genocide in IoK will be larger than the run away Pandits.
AFSPA is a legitimate tool for army to save itself from dragging itself to court on each and every operations...

AFSPA is also used in north east which is not Muslim...

Have you heard or know, the way the miniscule Hindu Pundits are treated in Kashmir ? How they were driven out of their homes from the Muslim majority areas ? The same Muslims in J&K are now opposing the return of the Pundits back to their homeland...

Where was those so called Amnesty International when the Pundits were killed ?

If I have my way I will immediately kick these Amnesty people out ...

Neo

1) Civilian Bombing, 2) AFSPA, 3) Kashmir UN Resolution..
1) Civilian Bombing: Please prove that it is not human rights violation.. Then we will discuss about so called human right violation by AFSPA.

Please stick to the topic..
We poor guys have to work as our country does not run on doles..
Read the OP again, the topic is Kashmir not human right violations in Pakistan. Stop wasting my.time.

26/11

Country flag
Read the OP again, the topic is Kashmir not human right violations in Pakistan. Stop wasting my.time.
Logic is simple..
Prove that you are not violating human rights in your own country and killing poor muslims.. We will discuss Kashmir after that..

So the order: 1) Civilian Bombing, 2) AFSPA

blueblood

I have agenda to discuss, 1) Civilian Bombing, 2) AFSPA, 3) Kashmir UN Resolution..
I challenge @Neo to start discussing..
Discuss to the point and with logic..
I will write a public apology to him if he proves my stand wrong...
Can @Neo accept this challenge??
He is a Paki so that means NO.

"Head in the sand" is their code to live by. They run away with their tails between their legs at slightest hint of truth.

Last edited:

Neo

AFSPA is a legitimate tool for army to save itself from dragging itself to court on each and every operations...

AFSPA is also used in north east which is not Muslim...

Have you heard or know, the way the miniscule Hindu Pundits are treated in Kashmir ? How they were driven out of their homes from the Muslim majority areas ? The same Muslims in J&K are now opposing the return of the Pundits back to their homeland...

Where was those so called Amnesty International when the Pundits were killed ?

If I have my way I will immediately kick these Amnesty people out ...
Have you noticed that fake encounters stopped as soon as the AFSPA was implemented? It is a license to kill, ethically incorrect hence criticised by democratic nations. We have something like this in FATA as well but I donot support it.

Pundits were only driven out of their homes, big deal. More than 80.000 Kashmiris have been killed in past three decades. Can you bring them back?

Neo

Logic is simple..
Prove that you are not violating human rights in your own country and killing poor muslims.. We will discuss Kashmir after that..

So the order: 1) Civilian Bombing, 2) AFSPA
Who died and made you God, lol! :D
Welcome to my ignore list, it's getting crowded there...

26/11

Country flag
Who died and made you God, lol! :D
Welcome to my ignore list, it's getting crowded there...
A typical Paki:
1) Talks about Human rights, international law, UN resolutions
2) You confront them with truth, diversion tactic starts (I have never met a paki who can discuss logically and to the point) @Neo please be first and prove me wrong. I promise public apology.
3) If diversion tactic fails, Run Fast Run Far.

blueblood

Why don't you go and f... yourself instead of provoking me.
instead of provoking me.........

LOL. Let me make you an offer.

One thread with heavy moderation discussing HR and Minority issues in Pak and India and their present condition.

[censored]

Last edited by a moderator:

blueblood

I can bet 1000 rs with you that he will not accept it. Though he might reply with more diversion..
Nah man, I don't wanna lose 1000 bucks. I get a case of beer after discount for that amount and its Sunday tomorrow.:laugh:

marrakesh

The EU cares, most western countries care about Amnesty and HRW reports, the free western media cares. You can show a cocky attitude but its not going to get you any support on Kashmir. You are losing ground.
Amnesty Int. and HRW are deceitful corrupt organizations, they are fully discredited itself in the Donbass, there is no point to attention about them.

26/11

Country flag
The EU cares, most western countries care about Amnesty and HRW reports, the free western media cares. You can show a cocky attitude but its not going to get you any support on Kashmir. You are losing ground.
We are losing ground very fast.. :scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2:
Most tell tale sign of this was great reception Pakistani PM received in UN when he took up Kashmir..:bs::bs:

bose

Country flag
Have you noticed that fake encounters stopped as soon as the AFSPA was implemented? It is a license to kill, ethically incorrect hence criticised by democratic nations. We have something like this in FATA as well but I donot support it.
Believe it or not ! those encounters [ some called fake ] are very effective inspite of mistakes here and there ...

In India those encounter killings started in in early 70's in Bengal against the Naxals and I am afrom Bengal, in the range of late 60's to early 70's in a span of 5 years we could crush the Naxals who raised against the state with cost of 35,000 lives .... as large numbers are killed in encounters...

Similar happened in Punjab in early 80's when the Khalistanis were crushed and some says that 35,000 lives lost there also... state iron fisted handling the situation helped to get back the control and stop further killings... there too encounter killings took a big part whether one likes it or not...

On democratic countries likings, India does not care about...

Have you heard that in China's East Turkestan state , the Ramadan fasting is also prevented ? Do China care for what Democratic countries think of it ??

India has a zero tolerance for those who preach separation...

Pundits were only driven out of their homes, big deal. More than 80.000 Kashmiris have been killed in past three decades. Can you bring them back?
Kashmiris gave a communal colour and started driving the small Pundit community in a systematic manner ... Now they say that they do not want them back... Who started all this ?? the Hindu Muslim game ?

We used to have similar problem in Nagaland no one gave a Cristian Vs Hindu colour ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles