Food Thread

A.V.

guys we havent talked about this on DFI what is your most favourite dish/food please share it with us and also let us know how to prepare it.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
My favourite food is of course the Gulab Jamun...

Ingredients -

• 1 Gits Gulab Jamun Mix
  • 1 Mother
  • Lots of sugar syrup
Procedure -

1. Buy Gits Gulab Jamun mix from shop
  2. Order mother to prepare
  3. Relax and wait for 30 minutes
  4. Gulab Jamun will be in your hands

:D:D:D:D:D

yang

the snacks I love

its name is Shaomai,and it is easy to cook
Ingredients:
Pork,Black mushrooms,Chopped green onions,Green beans,Shaomai skins

Cut the pork and the black mushrooms into pieces.Mix the pork,mushrooms,beans,and the chopped onions in a bowl.fill and fold the skins.Steam the shaomai above the boiling water for 7 minutes.

You can also change the ingredients,such as fish,friuts,crayfish....
If you have time ,you can DIY.

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
YUM CHA- buffet, I specially love shark fin and crab mushroom dumplings. With sips of chinese green tea.

Anybody here tries shasylik ??? its sheesh kebab but much better taste. had best with Stolichnaya.

Or Butter chikhen , daal makhani with naan- had best with black lable.

Or paella home made with lots of seafood had best with taquilla.

yang

How to cook butter chicken

YUM CHA- buffet, I specially love shark fin and crab mushroom dumplings. With sips of chinese green tea.

Anybody here tries shasylik ??? its sheesh kebab but much better taste. had best with Stolichnaya.

Or Butter chikhen , daal makhani with naan- had best with black lable.

Or paella home made with lots of seafood had best with taquilla.
I have seen the butter chicken in the Indian TV,the name is Incredible Jessy(the Indian Ugly Betty),maybe,I saw it in China,the name is translated by me.the butter chicken seems to be so delicious.
So how to cook it?

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
well i dont know much of cooking but sure know how to eat it, and where you get best butter chikhen in delhi or newyork.

Its amzingly tender chikhen in tomato based sauce. great with naan . I am sure you must have them in china too yang.

yang

well i dont know much of cooking but sure know how to eat it, and where you get best butter chikhen in delhi or newyork.

Its amzingly tender chikhen in tomato based sauce. great with naan . I am sure you must have them in china too yang.
No,never ,I just see other people eating them in Indian TV,but I can imagine how delicious they may taste.

shiv

you can just imagine the rich dish forever melting in your mouth yang......

cuz you wont get it in china,maybe in hong kong...

your best bet...reincarnate as an indian in your next life...

ciao

johnee

B I R Y A N I............ hydrabadi special......
no comparison and I never get bored of it. biryani rocks.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I heard the authentic biryani is now only made at select few homes that too for special consumption ? the average biryani caters to the public at large and doesn't use the necessary exotic ingredients nor time consuming cooking techniques .

johnee

I heard the authentic biryani is now only made at select few homes that too for special consumption ? the average biryani caters to the public at large and doesn't use the necessary exotic ingredients nor time consuming cooking techniques .
yeah. but its still tastes nice. maybe not exotic but nice.

threadbrowser

well i dont have any fixed favourite but i recently had a very nice new york sizzler stake medium rare with red wine. Verrrry nice..

Pintu

Momo, Thupka, Mixed Chowmein, Singara, Kachori, Luchi, Paratha, Famous Kathi Roll of Kolkata , Dossa with Sambar , Uthappam , Dahi vada as snacks.

Biryani, Rice with Hilsa Preparations (Doi ilish , Sorshe Ilish), Sour Card, Any Pulses, Fried Potato and Meat curry.

For desert Rasogolla, Ice Cream.

yang

oh,I love it too

This is one of my favorite, what is your opinion yang?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Momo101.jpg
I love the snack ,too.I can clear remember when I was in junior middle school ,I loved to eat it for breakfast,and in the shabby store ,I had a lot of nice memery.Maybe it's may not be the best(just the ordinary one with pork inside),but I think no other snack can compare with it.You know?the most delicious Momo comes from Shanghai,it was made of valuable ingredient such as abalone,crawfish..
I hope one day ,you can come to China,and at that time,I will reach my dream.I hope you can receive my invitation to have a big meal with me,I pay the bill.

Pintu

most delicious Momo comes from Shanghai
Momo is my very much favourite Dish, actually it is very much popular in Kolkata, I think it is giving Chowmein a run for money. In office para from street vendors it is very much cheap, I think Rs. 10 , for 6 Veg momo, and Rs. 15 for 6 Chicken momo.

GokuInd

Sorry to tell you: Calicut (Kozhikode) style Biryani definitely outdoes Hyderabadi :blum3:
Oh Dossa with Sambar is yummi too :)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles