FN SCAR H - The Baap of Modern Day Combat Rifles...

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Was it necessary to make this thread d!(k measuring contest between India and pakistan

One poster says pakiastan army is testing and might buy

Let us see whether they first select it or not and then can buy it or not.

Atleast pak defence forces can have weapon of their choice not like indian dependent upon defence ministy babus

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Was it necessary to make this thread d!(k measuring contest between India and pakistan

One poster says pakiastan army is testing and might buy

Let us see whether they first select it or not and then can buy it or not.
Just for courtesy, we are clapping for a performing joker.

Atleast pak defence forces can have weapon of their choice not like indian dependent upon defence ministy babus
Good for us. At least it is providing enough excuses for developing indigenous substitutes. In theory an assualt rifle is not harder to make vis-i-vis sending probes to mars.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Yes you idiots judge development on bases of English that not only shows that you are still loyal slave of Gora Sahab but also idiot and ignorant
Just wanted to show, lack of your priorities, By the way history is witness to the fact that cold war was won, by bankrupting Soviet Union. Pakistan is neither stronger than Russia, nor they have resources or huge pool of talent, still Soviet Union lost cold war, by becoming bankrupt.

Now lets get back to this fine Rifle.

Zarvan

IMG_20160825_181508.jpg

Here is another picture from trials which are taking place. Waiting desperately for the results

kenyannoobie

Here it was inducted about 5 years ago only for specops,paras and aircav. Price!! It's almost three k $ @ piece! Ouch! It was first seen at the WTC owners false flag at the Westgate. Remember that? Wish I could upload a pic but am on my tab and its ttoo much hassle.

kenyannoobie

Here's the first pics of the SCAR H operational in Kenya. The Westgate attack September 2013.

scar 1.jpg
scar2.jpg

M4s were also inducted at the same time. This was just another false flag,like your 26/11,7/7 or 9/11. Btw,any Israelis or their fanboys here have you ever wondered: what would happen if just 50% of all the survivors of your proxy terror suddenly woke up and decided on payback-what would you do?

Even here in Kenya,people are increasingly rejecting MSM explanations for these terror acts.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
@Zarwan buddy, still pakis use G3s??? I thought you said they were procuring FN SCAR!! What happened??
By the way, there is grammatical mistake in your tweet, its "Why on earth", not "When on earth"
Screenshot_20201128_182632.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles