FN SCAR H - The Baap of Modern Day Combat Rifles...

armyofhind

Country flag
Do you know the price of a single rifle with the accessories ?

Do you really think Pakistan can afford it ?
Pakistanis and their outlandish dreams are really laughable. Their economy is shot to shit and they Harbour dreams of equipping their entire army with SCARs.
Talk about Mungerilal ke haseen sapne.

Gabriel92

Country flag
Pakistanis and their outlandish dreams are really laughable. Their economy is shot to shit and they Harbour dreams of equipping their entire army with SCARs.
Talk about Mungerilal ke haseen sapne.
Our friend Zarvan thinks that something like 2 millions rifles are going to equip police forces,armed forces and that the Scar will not be enough to equip everyone. (Need of 2 rifles.)
Not that I'll try to counter his claims but economically for Pakistan,it would be impossible/not affordable and too expensive.

Zarvan

Find the picture and it should a authentic AK 103 which is for trails, not for exchange or exercise.
That picture is from Army Chief visit to POF WAH where all 5 Guns in trials were shown to him and briefing given by their representatives

Zarvan

Our friend Zarvan thinks that something like 2 millions rifles are going to equip police forces,armed forces and that the Scar will not be enough to equip everyone. (Need of 2 rifles.)
Not that I'll try to counter his claims but economically for Pakistan,it would be impossible/not affordable and too expensive.
Sir same was thought by people when we decided to go for G3 51 years back but we went for it and I know SCAR alone won't come it would be at least 2 or even three different Guns. Still Pakistan will produce at least 1.5 million SCAR if it wins trials

Zarvan

Do you know the price of a single rifle with the accessories ?

Do you really think Pakistan can afford it ?
Sir I know the price and afford it yes we can. That's why we started these trials out of 14 companies which wanted to come we called 5 but now number of Guns in trials have increased

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I too want to see PAF and other wings of there military with best and expensive rifles. Let them use there resources for this.

This is kind of best way to bankrupt them.

Now back to topic, this is good rile, but we should go by the Russian approach, weapon should be easy to build and in great numbers, as fast as possible and it should be user friendly, reliable, light weight, long range then enemy and if possible maintenance free.

delta

Country flag
Indian Special Frontier Force (SFF) commandos with the SCAR ; thanks to @abingdonboy for the original image. The original links were broken so I'm re-uploading it now :

This is actually an FNH fest : F2000, SCAR, and P90 in one image.
Specifcially this is Special Group (SG), the SFF aren't all equipped with such high-end weaponary.

SCAR can also be seen on the right:

the first pic looks like NSG, while the second one could be any of the special forces.

i dont think there is much material available on the SG or SFF on the internet, much less photgraphs of them or their gear. are you sure both these pics are of SG?? any sources?

abingdonboy

Country flag
the first pic looks like NSG, while the second one could be any of the special forces.

i dont think there is much material available on the SG or SFF on the internet, much less photgraphs of them or their gear. are you sure both these pics are of SG?? any sources?
100% both are SG, they are screenshots from a vid on the SFF (that SG offically is part of).

The NSG doesn't use the P-90 or SCAR (they use the Mp-5 and SIG 55x series).

delta

Country flag
100% both are SG, they are screenshots from a vid on the SFF (that SG offically is part of).

The NSG doesn't use the P-90 or SCAR (they use the Mp-5 and SIG 55x series).
is there a link or a source for the video? would be really interested in it

Zarvan

I too want to see PAF and other wings of there military with best and expensive rifles. Let them use there resources for this.

This is kind of best way to bankrupt them.

Now back to topic, this is good rile, but we should go by the Russian approach, weapon should be easy to build and in great numbers, as fast as possible and it should be user friendly, reliable, light weight, long range then enemy and if possible maintenance free.
Grow up kid. You are dreaming of bank corrupting us for decades now and you fail everytime

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Grow up kid. You are dreaming of bank corrupting us for decades now and you fail everytime
Recent enough, your country failed to pay for 8 F-16s. And here you are braging!

Look who is an idiotic kid failing with his country.

Zarvan

I am not kid, i am professional. You cant even say bankrupt in reply, this shows that your country spend more on military rather than on development. This is exactly where, we want you to be.
Yes you idiots judge development on bases of English that not only shows that you are still loyal slave of Gora Sahab but also idiot and ignorant

Zarvan

Recent enough, your country failed to pay for 8 F-16s. And here you are braging!

Look who is an idiotic kid failing with his country.
Here comes another ignorant fool. Stop being father of ignorance

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Yes you idiots judge development on bases of English that not only shows that you are still loyal slave of Gora Sahab but also idiot and ignorant
So what is paki definition of development ?

HDI, economy, literacy, Science and tech. Is there any thing Pakis are proud of.

airtel

Country flag
Sir same was thought by people when we decided to go for G3 51 years back but we went for it and I know SCAR alone won't come it would be at least 2 or even three different Guns. Still Pakistan will produce at least 1.5 million SCAR if it wins trials
51 years ago GDP growth rate of pakistaan was 9.2%.........& you were getting billions of american $ as bheekh (alms).......USA used your poor army Against Russians as cannon fodder .

now you are not getting american bheekh , you lost half of the pakistaan (bangladesh)...........and chickies are cruel businessmen ........Yemen mein paki army bhej do shiayaon se marne ke liye(as cannon fodder ) shayad saudi Arabia wale kuch bheekh de dein ..................

View attachment 9821

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles