FN SCAR H - The Baap of Modern Day Combat Rifles...

Zarvan

What do you expect from a country which by its length and breath is nothing but Children of Rape.
Off course you Indians are result of rape. Almost every Indian child comes to this world due to rape

Zarvan

Jokes aside, I think it's too costly to be used for infantry assault rifle, special forces are very much possibility.
And considering the lime light this gun is getting, there is almost zero chance to TOT and local production
We are looking to use it as infantry rifle. I was also initially surprised by going for FN SCAR means no new Gun would be needed for next 40 to 45 years

armyofhind

Country flag
Hey idiot before starting trials we calculated everything. We have the money so if FN SCAR passed tests it would be selected and all Armed Forces will be equipped with FN SCAR.
Sure Porki. Dream on like I said.
You don't seem to have a grasp of Mathematics or Economics in your pathetic Madrassa education, so consider this.
You have a total defence budget of 8billion USD. Your pathetic country's budget is just about equal to the Indian Defense Budget.

Now the United States Army didn't have the dreams to equip all the soldiers with the SCAR. But you on your puny budget harbor dreams of doing so. Dream on. :rotfl:

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Off course you Indians are result of rape. Almost every Indian child comes to this world due to rape
Oh i forgot you are from a madarsa, too bad i expected you to have knowledge of history.

Hey idiot before starting trials we calculated everything. We have the money so if FN SCAR passed tests it would be selected and all Armed Forces will be equipped with FN SCAR.
You mean you did not calculated everything when you went shopping for F-16s? Is it? May be you miscalculated your ability to beg. What is the possibility this time?

***With every following post your are exposing your inherent stupidity which is standard with your kind.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Those who rapped your grand mas and great grandmas and burnt your cities are your hero like abdali. Those arabs who rape your teen girls and beheads Pakistanis are your masters. Porkis are really the Bhadva race who facilitate all rapers and butchers of their Siaters and mothers and brothers.

AbRaj

Country flag
We are looking to use it as infantry rifle. I was also initially surprised by going for FN SCAR means no new Gun would be needed for next 40 to 45 years
Well, you never know what's going in 30-40 yrs
But definitely a beast of today rifles

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
My young son, First learn the difference between a "Gun" and a Rifle then sell your snake oil of Scar as as standard issue Rifle.

Without Arabian or US aid, Your standard Rifle would be G3 from which your Army can shoot fake Indian Quad copters to fool your brainwashed Stupid Awaam.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
This baap of modern rifle will costs 3000$ higher cost of all modern rifles.
Second thing only single caliber can be used, future gone a be multi-caliber

hardip

...Yes we also know Paki pigs..that..ur gathering that money by taking katora in hand.... nd got from.. .Chinese turkey nd s.arebia.. nd us...
so don't want to bark..

"we going to buy a rifle "

for our pig army.. :D :D :D

armyofhind

Country flag
AK 103 is not sold to Pakistan according to izhmash. It might a copy.
That's not even an AK-103. AK-103 has a different muzzle brake, similar to the one found on the AK-74.
This one has the slanting slotted flash suppressor on the standard AKM series. So it's probably a version of the AKM.

And this photo itself is from some exercise with another force so they're trying out their weapons.
Porkistani don't have that kind of money with them.
probably have to sell their wives and daughters to the ummah to equip their entire army with weapons from FN Herstal. :pound:

Zarvan

AK 103 is not sold to Pakistan according to izhmash. It might a copy.
Kid AK-103 is in Pakistan for trials. AK-103 is among those Guns which are tested by Pakistan and it's possible Pakistan may select AK-103 and FN SCAR for 7.62 X 39 and 7.62 X 51 calibers

Bahamut

Kid AK-103 is in Pakistan for trials. AK-103 is among those Guns which are tested by Pakistan and it's possible Pakistan may select AK-103 and FN SCAR for 7.62 X 39 and 7.62 X 51 calibers
That is not agreed by Izhmash (its manufacturer) or by Rostec (owner) . Please tell me how it is in Pak for testing ? Plus AK 103 will be manufactured in India so it's impossible for Rostec to sell the rifle to Pak.

Zarvan

That is not agreed by Izhmash (its manufacturer) or by Rostec (owner) . Please tell me how it is in Pak for testing ? Plus AK 103 will be manufactured in India so it's impossible for Rostec to sell the rifle to Pak.
AK-103 is in trials for testing and most probably will be selected for 7.62 X 39 caliber category and SCAR H for 7.62 X 51. I will find the picture where Russian representative is briefing Raheel Shareef on AK-103

Bahamut

AK-103 is in trials for testing and most probably will be selected for 7.62 X 39 caliber category and SCAR H for 7.62 X 51. I will find the picture where Russian representative is briefing Raheel Shareef on AK-103
Find the picture and it should a authentic AK 103 which is for trails, not for exchange or exercise.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles