FN SCAR H - The Baap of Modern Day Combat Rifles...

Mark Antony

Here previewing FN SCAR H(Heavy), the grand daddy of modern day battle or combat rifles, and my personal favorite.

Currently under use by US SOCOM, its the best rifle of its kind, chambered in full powered 7.62x51 NATO
it packs the punch, found missing in 5.56x45 NATO, along with modern 21st century technology and sleekness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_SCAR

Here are few videos to highlight the sheer power packed by this 17 inch barrel full auto rifle.

Indian armed forces have long used SLR 1A1 which was a copy of the most legendary belgian rifle of them all FN FAL, also know as "The Right Arm Of The Free World".

We should abandon crappy copies of INSAS like the Excalibur and go for battle prove hard hitting SCAR H, giving our brave but beleaguered soldiers unbeatable fire power.

Would love to hear your take on FN SCAR H, and its adoption all across Indian Armed Forces.

Attachments

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Too costly and cannot perform to out various battlefields in india

abingdonboy

Country flag
Indian Special Frontier Force (SFF) commandos with the SCAR ; thanks to @abingdonboy for the original image. The original links were broken so I'm re-uploading it now :

This is actually an FNH fest : F2000, SCAR, and P90 in one image.
Specifcially this is Special Group (SG), the SFF aren't all equipped with such high-end weaponary.

SCAR can also be seen on the right:

Last edited:

pmaitra

Full-Auto 7.62x51 FN-FAL vs Semi-Auto 7.62x51 FN-FAL - this happened during UK-Argentina War. Semi-Auto outperformed the full-auto.

Save for limited roles, 7.62x51 in full-auto is asking for disaster.

Bad idea!

indiandefencefan

Country flag
Indian Special Frontier Force (SFF) commandos with the SCAR ; thanks to @abingdonboy for the original image. The original links were broken so I'm re-uploading it now :

This is actually an FNH fest : F2000, SCAR, and P90 in one image.
Specifcially this is Special Group (SG), the SFF aren't all equipped with such high-end weaponary.

SCAR can also be seen on the right:

Guys is there any info on the number of SCARS the Indian Army has in its inventory or any inclination that when these weapons were procured?
Plus have SCARS been observed being used by any other units apart from the SG?

abingdonboy

Country flag
Guys is there any info on the number of SCARS the Indian Army has in its inventory or any inclination that when these weapons were procured?
Plus have SCARS been observed being used by any other units apart from the SG?
The Indian Army has 0 SCARs at this point. When the SG got theirs and numbers are a complete unknown- they pretty much do what they like.

Zarvan

Pakistan is testing different Guns to replace it's G3 FN SCAR is also among those Guns. I hope FN SCAR wins

salute

....................................................................................................

salute

..............................................................................................

Zarvan

FN SCAR is leading in trials in Pakistan. I really hope it's selected and production begins soon

Zarvan

Bakistani obsession with weapons are leaving a SCAR on her economy. It is known as FN SCAR (Failed Nation SCAR) and illiterates are posting it with pride.
I know why your pathetic ugly Indian ass is on fire. But dude we are testing FN SCAR and if passes tests would be selected to replace G3. You ugly Indian is free to deal jealous

hardip

I know why your pathetic ugly Indian ass is on fire. But dude we are testing FN SCAR and if passes tests would be selected to replace G3. You ugly Indian is free to deal jealous

sunn karr bada ajib laga..
"Pakistan buy..a gun"

bhikh lene vale kharid kaise sakte hai.. ??:D :D :D
खबरे पाकिस्तान
latest news of pak..
(sirf pak logo ke liye)

1.Aaj us ne$ 3 00 million pe rok laga di..
2.rajnath singh ke bolne se hone vali kirkiri se ghar haryana Pakistan aur telecast pe chuingum chipkadi..
3.bachho ki chinta karte huye Pakistan ne Doraemon par bann laga di..(reason diya: ye cartoon dekhnese..pak bachhoo ka future khatre me pad jayega.. to kya kall se hafiz sayid, lakhvi ke atanki ke cartoon. dekh kar kon sa engineer ki degree lete hai. :D

AbRaj

Country flag
Jokes aside, I think it's too costly to be used for infantry assault rifle, special forces are very much possibility.
And considering the lime light this gun is getting, there is almost zero chance to TOT and local production

brational

Country flag
Jealousy is a state of mind. It exists when someone achieves a good thing that you can not. So, neither you are getting a thing to cherish nor we are unable to access those if we wish to get them.
So, baki me (udhari aur khairat me) jeenewalon, Apna aukat mat bhoolo. Tumhe khairat baatne ka silsila humne hi start Kiya tha. Woh 55 crore rupaye yaad Hai ki bheekh mangte mangte Kab Begairat ban Gaye Pata hi nahi chala?

Last edited:

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Jealousy is a state of mind. It exists when someone achieves a good thing that you can not. So, neither you are getting a thing to cherish nor we are unable to access those if we wish to get them.
So, baki me (udhari aur khairat me) jeenewalon, Apna aukat mat bhoolo. Tumhe khairat baatne ka silsila humne hi start Kiya tha. Woh 55 crore rupaye yaad Hai ki bheekh mangte mangte Kab Begairat ban Gaye Pata hi nahi chala..
What do you expect from a country which by its length and breath is nothing but Children of Rape.

armyofhind

Country flag
FN SCAR is leading in trials in Pakistan. I really hope it's selected and production begins soon
Dream on. Porkistan doesn't have the economic capacity to buy and equip it's pathetic army with FN SCARs.
Shit man.. you guys are capable of harnessing such outlandish dreams which even the US military doesn't see.

Zarvan

Dream on. Porkistan doesn't have the economic capacity to buy and equip it's pathetic army with FN SCARs.
Shit man.. you guys are capable of harnessing such outlandish dreams which even the US military doesn't see.
Hey idiot before starting trials we calculated everything. We have the money so if FN SCAR passed tests it would be selected and all Armed Forces will be equipped with FN SCAR.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles