FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Fixed T20 Semifinal 2021??

Last edited by a moderator:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Drop catches by Australia, miss field by best fielders of Australia, too many straight balls, couple of no balls above waist hight, no use of slow balls, last overs bowled inside the arch.

Now Warner got out and left the pitch when ball was miles away from bat.

Totally fixed match between Pakistan and Australia it seems.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Drop catches by Australia, miss field by best fielders of Australia, too many straight balls, couple of no balls above waist hight, no use of slow balls, last overs bowled inside the arch.

Now Warner got out and left the pitch when ball was miles away from bat.

Totally fixed match between Pakistan and Australia it seems.
maybe PCB is being compensated by the big three for all those teams not willing to tour pakistan.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
If not for cricket revenue from India, would cricketing world give two hoots about Indian cricket team. I think not.
Indian cricket team is one of the best teams in the past two decades.

I am not sure why the thread is opened on cricket that too on an match in which India is not even playing.

India cricket generates revenue because the players are professionals and entertain the crowds.

Off late DFI has become a stage for discussing some insignificant things happening next door. Waste of bandwidth.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bcci is a private body infiltrated by jihadi and chrsitian nazis financed by Chinese commies .All icc matches are fixed by dubai islamists.Moreover cricket ain't a sport but a leisure as it got tea break,lunch break etc.Time for Indians to stop watching and discussing cricket it's of no use to country growth and bcci finances the Pakistani board so no money for bcci means no sponsor for islamofascist pcb or icc.Until bcci promotes cricket with hindu evangelism and start reverting foreigners to Hinduism through cricket till then boycott.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod

I am not sure why the thread is opened on cricket that too on an match in which India is not even playing.

India cricket generates revenue because the players are professionals and entertain the crowds.

Off late DFI has become a stage for discussing some insignificant things happening next door. Waste of bandwidth.
Anything that unsettles porkis is good. People free to stay out of it and keep themselves busy in other threads.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

You need to watch a few of those foreign youtube cricket channels that have come up these days. when i used to watch them, on those channels ex-players and commentators were saying this pretty openly/sarcastically, they are in it for the money from the IPL and commentary contracts.

hit&run

Mod
They created a controversy when non existed on Shami, then fixed match trend. There is no harm if we return the favour.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
You need to watch a few of those foreign youtube cricket channels that have come up these days. when i used to watch them, on those channels ex-players and commentators were saying this pretty openly/sarcastically, they are in it for the money from the IPL and commentary contracts.
Those discussions are side shows. What really matters is sporting culture of India and the advantageous position BCCI gives to India.

Rxbanda

Country flag

because somewhere in our heart, we all want Pakis to lose 😁

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Those discussions are side shows. What really matters is sporting culture of India and the advantageous position BCCI gives to India.
agree with the last part.
They better be paying taxes from these revenues, otherwise i will be even more pissed. we should be getting atleast 2-3 LCAs every year out of taxes from cricket revenues.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Cricket doesnot bring sporting culture rather wrestling,hockey and athletics brings sports culture.Cricket is a leisure and mostly for betting and gambling.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles