T20 Cricket World Cup 2022

canterlot

Country flag
Bcci is a private body infiltrated by jihadi and chrsitian nazis financed by Chinese commies .All icc matches are fixed by dubai islamists.Moreover cricket ain't a sport but a leisure as it got tea break,lunch break etc.

Time for Indians to stop watching and discussing cricket it's of no use to country growth and bcci finances the Pakistani board so no money for bcci means no sponsor for islamofascist pcb or icc.Until bcci promotes cricket with hindu evangelism and start reverting foreigners to Hinduism through cricket till then boycott.

Drop catches by Australia, miss field by best fielders of Australia, too many straight balls, couple of no balls above waist hight, no use of slow balls, last overs bowled inside the arch.

Now Warner got out and left the pitch when ball was miles away from bat.

Totally fixed match between Pakistan and Australia it seems.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
T20 World Cup 2022 Australia.

Semi Finals between NZ and Pakistan.

NZ batting. First ball straight drive for four.

Clear inside edge on second ball of the inning but Umpire gave out. Umpire took its time to take decision. The thinking must have been to disturb Batsman’s concentration.

On third ball the New Zealand batsman actually LBW out.

Both umpires shook their hands (fists) for job well done. Never seen Umpairs doing this in my life.

Looks like totally a fixed match.

Please spread this message on Twitter if you can.

hit&run

Mod
Stadium staff probably Pakistani kuttey walking in front of black screen when Williamson is batting.

This is now 2nd time NZ captain has angerly protested.

This is semifinals.

Now again 3rd time as I am typing. Captain has walked towards the Umpire to protest.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
A Good thread to vent out my anger against this Cricket Team.

This is the mediocre Indian Team with loads of talent who failed to play under clutch situation. Even worst is the selection committee who is clueless on everything.

We have KL Rahul who failed to play good innings in a long time, and he was here opening along with RG Sharma who is also going in a form slump.

We did not selected players like Rahul Tripathi, Prithvi Shaw who proved to be aggressive opener who can go big in first six overs or went bust. Having them along with RG Sharma will give some serious fire power in opening. Instead, we have two slow starters who are not clicking everytime.

Next is Kohli, SK Yadav - So far good in the tournament, Surya needs to play sensible in knockouts.

Now the lower order lacks Jadeja a lot. We have Pandya, Dinesh Karthik, Axar Patel and R Ashwin which is the weakest link and let's see today how they are performing.

H Pandya - Except bowling his batting is not great.
D Karthik - Good on IPL. So far tumbling in WT20
A Patel - Not able to cement himself as a replacement of Jadeja.
R Ashwin - Good on bowling. Even his batting is fine.

Bowlers
Arshdeep Singh - Good.
Bhuvaneshwar - Good.
Shami - Good.

But the contention for T20 - Natarajan, Deepak Chahar etc.

Another shit going on for time is lack of importance to domestic tournaments and selecting players from IPL. Even Ranji players are not getting selected to Test squads.

This T20 ICC wants to collect maximum mullah so looks like Ind vs Pak will be the final. ICC rather encouraging different countries to take up sport is actively trying to make cricket an elite level sport with few countries only play.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
I have one question i am not sport buff but during this t20 world cup initial matches where washed out due to rain and each team split points...

I have never heard that FIFA world cup match or another equivalent football events was cancelled due to rain .please correct me if i am wrong

IS stupidity main criteria to become member of ICC ?

Why are events organized in country where rainy season ?????

even last time cricket world cup was organized in England where there were rain affected matches

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I have one question i am not sport buff but during this t20 world cup initial matches where washed out due to rain and each team split points...

I have never heard that FIFA world cup match or another equivalent football events was cancelled due to rain .please correct me if i am wrong

IS stupidity main criteria to become member of ICC ?

Why are events organized in country where rainy season ?????

even last time cricket world cup was organized in England where there were rain affected matches
over and above the obvious change in playing conditions when rain happens.
compared to football leather ball soaks water, and it gets difficult to play.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
over and above the obvious change in playing conditions when rain happens.
compared to football leather ball soaks water, and it gets difficult to play.
ok but was any football world cup matches got cancelled due to rain ?????

hit&run

Mod
India won its World Cup when defeated Pakistani Allah and its team during first round.

The Virat Kohali's inning was praised by half of the planet. Actually became a case study. What a glorious win that was.

A disgraced team that runs conversion racket, displays obsinity of their cult during matches, leave alone retired bigoted players its active players runs ISPR propaganda to troll India has failed miserably in finals.

They were handed over seat in knockouts even after humaliating loss to Zimbabwe but still couldn't score more runs than 169 which India scored against a very dominating team England.

BTW good to see many Indian spectators enjoying England's victory. Good money return after not being able to see India in Finals.

:pound::rofl::laugh:

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
India won its World Cup when defeated Pakistani Allah and its team during first round.

The Virat Kohali's inning was praised by half of the planet. Actually became a case study. What a glorious win that was.

A disgraced team that runs conversion racket, displays obsinity of their cult during matches, leave alone retired bigoted players its active players runs ISPR propaganda to troll India has failed miserably in finals.

They were handed over seat in knockouts even after humaliating loss to Zimbabwe but still couldn't score more runs than 169 which India scored against a very dominating team England.

BTW good to see many Indian spectators enjoying England's victory. Good money return after not being able to see India in Finals.

Lol England Won

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles