First trip to India

Status
Not open for further replies.

indiatester

Country flag
Yeah I dropped him at Jantar Mantar main gate in the morning and he went inside and got lost.Then he somehow found a way back from the maze and I waited him to get out till evening and dropped him back.:lol:
I must count you as one of those pillars that keeps the skies from falling on our heads. :thumb:

Senior_Miguel

@Senior_Miguel, btw how the food tested in india, was it better than europe or worse ?
It's hard to tell. I actually enjoyed the fact, that you add so many spices. It was also very interesting to try some dishes, which are actually pretty common in Europe, but prepared differently, which makes them taste better (again, spices) and gives you a very interesting experience.

And I have to agree with @Ajesh about the food in Europe. When compared to Indian cousin, it really is bland. But, it depends, which European country you are in/it in. Eastern European countries have more bland food than the southerners, who add a lot of regional spices. But still, to mach for Indian cousin :)

Last edited by a moderator:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
he must be taking about pakistan and muslims
It's obvious that while talking about strategic issues of Indian Subcontinent Pakis needs to be included since its the problem child in this region.Also how some patriotic Muslims in Indian Army fought against Pakis and received the ultimate awards.

But since we met first at the India Gate we started the talks by WW's and India's contribution, current strategic scene of NATO/US/Russia and the present turmoil about Ukraine.It also included the demographic scene in EU.

Then it came to Indian future defense acquisitions/scams and indigenous projects of Navy and Indian Politics.

Also we went to Bangla Sahib and talked a lot about Hinduism and Sikhism. Then we went to Hauz Khas and discussed a lot of cultural stuff like how India is perceived in foreign countries etc.

Ajesh

It's hard to tell. I actually enjoyed the fact, that you add so many spices. It was also very interesting to try some dishes, which are actually pretty common in Europe, but prepared differently, which makes them taste better (again, spices) and gives you a very interesting experience.

And I have to agree with @Ajesh about the food in Europe. When compared to Indian cousin, it really is bland. But, it depends, which European country you are in/it in. Eastern European countries have more bland food than the southerners, who add a lot of regional spices. But still, to mach for Indian cousin :)
i found Europe very beautiful , The Scenary there is so beautiful and the atmosphere all the time is very pleasant and very cool and chilled. I mean you can just enjoy Your life out there if you make decent money and die living a pretty good Life...

I found the Food aspect a little discomforting and experienced little bit of racism but otherwise eveything was really good there.

FYI, i was there for some time in France and saw a bit of Belgium and Holland.

Last edited by a moderator:

Senior_Miguel

i found Europe very beautiful , The Scenary there is so beautiful and the atmosphere all the time is very pleasant and very cool and chilled. I mean you can just enjoy Your life out there if you make decent money and die living a pretty good Life...

I found the Food aspect a little discomforting and experienced little bit of racism but otherwise eveything was really good there.

I've never been in France (just driving through in a bus) but I spent half a year in Holland/Netherlands as an exchange student. So far, the best European country I've been to. I would realy like to visit Spain in the future, to feel the southern way of life, which is totally different than in Poland.

Senior_Miguel

I have to tell you, that the French cousin is considered as one of the best in Europe. So if you didn't enjoy it as much, don't try the German or British ;-)

Ajesh

I have to tell you, that the French cousin is considered as one of the best in Europe. So if you didn't enjoy it as much, don't try the German or British ;-)

So what do you guys eat in Poland?

The French only had good breakfast, the Rest of the things were just Raw Meat from Random animals. Their Croissants were good, the chocolate ones.

Barak2

I have been to India many times and its one my favorite places when it comes to all this. During the time when we see how it all can be taken reasonably understanding all the needs helps things for sure.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
I have been to India many times and its one my favorite places when it comes to all this. During the time when we see how it all can be taken reasonably understanding all the needs helps things for sure.
Where are you from?
Where have you been to in India?
What did you like most & least?
What can India improve?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Dafug does it mean? Seriously.o_O

Barak2

That sounds amazing because usually we see people discussing things in a different manner. That is the most appropriate way to learn things to me.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Guys start a new thread. Am closing this old thread. Nothing new to add to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles