Fire in Notre dame cathedral

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
If jihadis are responsible, someone will take credit for it and then we will know.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Doesn’t matter if jihadis are responsible. They have made their feelings pretty clear.

There is not much to do about them. If it was a terrorist attack, there will be many changes but it must be proven.

sthf

Country flag
There is not much to do about them. If it was a terrorist attack, there will be many changes but it must be proven.
I never understood this very European phenomenon. Europe in general and France, Belgium in specific have a radical Islam problem. Acknowledging it should be the first step not sticking your head in the sand. Despite all the hullabaloo in US, Muslims have been much better integrated in American society than in any European one.

Integration of Muslims in the European societies has failed quite spectacularly. Mind you that most of these terror attacks are carried by second generation immigrants. So in short, this is just the beginning.

If only someone had kicked virtue signalling fucks in the balls/cunt, you wouldn't be having this problem.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Such a mindset needs to be checked. Europe’s consistent failure to recognize the dangers of radical islam is just gonna help them with demographical change.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
************RECIPROCITY**********
Usually I would be little upset when places of historical importance get destroyed....

But these days I am finding that there is no reciprocity from rest of the world towards India. When those Charlie hebdo attacks happened, some of our useful idiots trended “je suis Charlie” and put up French flags in their DP. After Pulwama attacks no one outside of India seems to care about jawans who died. And mind you Islamist violence happens Almost every week in India.

Leftist dream of globalisation cannot be a one way street. Why should I care about what happens in rest of the world, if rest of the world does not care about what happens in india.

My reasons are from two incidents:

1) that Goa padre who is spreading communal hatred for political reasons using Sunday mass as a platform.

2) yesterday I was watching a think tank debate. One of the observations is that American think tanks are ok with loss of indian lives but not Pakistani lives..

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I never understood this very European phenomenon. Europe in general and France, Belgium in specific have a radical Islam problem. Acknowledging it should be the first step not sticking your head in the sand. Despite all the hullabaloo in US, Muslims have been much better integrated in American society than in any European one.

Integration of Muslims in the European societies has failed quite spectacularly. Mind you that most of these terror attacks are carried by second generation immigrants. So in short, this is just the beginning.

If only someone had kicked virtue signalling fucks in the balls/cunt, you wouldn't be having this problem.
There are not nearly as many concentrations of Muslims in the US as in Europe. They have not been the recipient of the refugees they have created and refuse to shoulder their obligation. Of the Islamic communities within the US, you will find they are highly segregated and with the loose control of municipalities allowed highly autonomous communities. The surrounding counties of Dearborne Michigan have a concentration rate high enough to mirror a province of Iraq setting up Sharia law courts, electing their own city councils and law enforcement agencies.

Integration of Muslims have failed in all societies. They refuse to assimilate.

Having an Empire comprised of many Islamic states we have been suffering with them for far longer than the current phenomena plaguing Europe.

ashdoc

Country flag
US has about one percent Muslims while France Belgium Netherlands etc have nearly 10 percent .

Srinivas_K

Country flag
************RECIPROCITY**********
Usually I would be little upset when places of historical importance get destroyed....

But these days I am finding that there is no reciprocity from rest of the world towards India. When those Charlie hebdo attacks happened, some of our useful idiots trended “je suis Charlie” and put up French flags in their DP. After Pulwama attacks no one outside of India seems to care about jawans who died. And mind you Islamist violence happens Almost every week in India.

Leftist dream of globalisation cannot be a one way street. Why should I care about what happens in rest of the world, if rest of the world does not care about what happens in india.

My reasons are from two incidents:

1) that Goa padre who is spreading communal hatred for political reasons using Sunday mass as a platform.

2) yesterday I was watching a think tank debate. One of the observations is that American think tanks are ok with loss of indian lives but not Pakistani lives..

Exactly my thoughts !

sthf

Country flag
There are not nearly as many concentrations of Muslims in the US as in Europe.
Well Americans didn't put up a giant "Welcome Refugees" sign on their forehead unlike Europeans. Some countries like France, Italy, Greece, UK and Spain I understand but how the fuck did Belgium, Sweden, Netherlands screwed up.

Neither geography nor history supports their asinine decision to open their borders to "refugees".

Of the Islamic communities within the US, you will find they are highly segregated and with the loose control of municipalities allowed highly autonomous communities. The surrounding counties of Dearborne Michigan have a concentration rate high enough to mirror a province of Iraq setting up Sharia law courts, electing their own city councils and law enforcement agencies.
That's 40,000 Arabs in the land of gun toting rednecks. When shit will hit the fan, and it most certainly will, Murrica will be one of the safest places on earth.

Integration of Muslims have failed in all societies. They refuse to assimilate.
Agreed.

singhboy98

Country flag
2) yesterday I was watching a think tank debate. One of the observations is that American think tanks are ok with loss of indian lives but not Pakistani lives
If possible, could you post a link to that discussion? Would be enlightening to watch these so called global think tanks justify Porkistani terrorism.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
as per republic TV, the European elites and riches have already gathered 500+ mill EUROs for reconstruction of the damaged Notre-Dame Cathedral...

( while our Ram-Lala weeps at room corner after seeing us Hindu's so far indifference, we have so much interest for European s**ts, while completely ignoring our own :frown::frown:)

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Shit we should set up a Indian backed Mafia ring to smuggle guns and drugs to europe.
Play it like the jews

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Well Americans didn't put up a giant "Welcome Refugees" sign on their forehead unlike Europeans. Some countries like France, Italy, Greece, UK and Spain I understand but how the fuck did Belgium, Sweden, Netherlands screwed up.

Neither geography nor history supports their asinine decision to open their borders to "refugees".
America does the same things for the Mexicans. They are just lucky they are not Muslims, if they were it would be the same story.

That's 40,000 Arabs in the land of gun toting rednecks. When shit will hit the fan, and it most certainly will, Murrica will be one of the safest places on earth.
That is an old number of just the city limits, I am talking about all three counties around it.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Maybe the discussion in this thread should be about the fire in Notre Dame and maintenance issues regarding old monuments? Don't get me wrong, I understand the civilizational threat of Islamic migration. But perhaps there are other threads for that.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Maybe the discussion in this thread should be about the fire in Notre Dame and maintenance issues regarding old monuments? Don't get me wrong, I understand the civilizational threat of Islamic migration. But perhaps there are other threads for that.
irrespective of our discussion, half a billion dollars are already pledged for it's reconstruction.
So might as well drive the point that Bharat is truly alone in this world, we are on our own. sooner more people realise it the better....

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
irrespective of our discussion, half a billion dollars are already pledged for it's reconstruction.
So might as well drive the point that Bharat is truly alone in this world, we are on our own. sooner more people realise it the better....
Pledged by French billionaires... do Indian billionaires not come to the rescue in national emergencies?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles