Finnish army plans an exercice in Northern Karelia on summer

jouni

Finnish army re-organization is ready. They are rehearsing new land warfare doctrine with bigger troops than before. Last week some Russian Karelian politicians speculated with the possibility of Russian Karelian republic joining Finland in the future. It is good to exercise in that region... I bet that one scenario is operating against enemy special forces. Attack is the best defence.

jouni

So mighty Finns are going to invade Russia and get Finnished? :confused:
We are not gonna invade. But we must be ready, if in Russian Karelia there is uprising by the people and they declare independent Republic of Karelia. We must be ready to protect ethnic Finns and Finnish speaking population in the area.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am sure Putin must be shivering and having a bout of loose motion.

Good job done.

Prometheus

@jouni
Well I guess the Russians must have lost their sleep now, watching the Finnish army exercise. Well don't practice too hard! or you will scare NATO out of Europe as well :scared2:

Last edited by a moderator:

jouni

@<a href="http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/member.php?u=14942" target="_blank">jouni</a>
Well I guess the Russians must have lost their sleep now, watching the Finnish army exercise. Well don't practice too hard! or you will scare NATO out of Europe as well :scared2:
We have good relations with Russians, it is the Russian Karelia that wants to join Finland, we have not asked them. BTW here is some footage of the previous years exercise, that was smaller.

jouni

These Indian army military power -videos are HILARIOUS! You are quite primadonnas, I must say!

Prometheus

We have good relations with Russians, it is the Russian Karelia that wants to join Finland, we have not asked them. BTW here is some footage of the previous years exercise, that was smaller.

I had watched that video, I think you had shared it on a previous thread. But in any case its a good watch!.... BTW do you by any chance know what music was being played in the background?

Gabriel92

Country flag
These Indian army military power -videos are HILARIOUS! You are quite primadonnas, I must say!

I'm so scared of the Indian army after watching this.
But what's happening on Wagah border is even funnier.

jouni

I had watched that video, I think you had shared it on a previous thread. But in any case its a good watch!.... BTW do you by any chance know what music was being played in the background?
Sorry, I do not know. Some young Finnish guys make these videos for fun, which they are. In real life we are quite peaceful people.

Prometheus

Ha ha had seen that video 10 years back, found that funny back then as well.:rofl:

jouni

This is great! Superpowers can do this, we small nations could never do something like this. Really great Video. Good for Indian pride of their nation. After watching this live I bet everybody goes home full of patriotic fervor.

Prometheus

well I dont blame you, anything can scare you even this:

Le Hamstere Teribleee!!!!:peace:

Gabriel92

Country flag
well I dont blame you, anything can scare you even this:

Le Hamstere Teribleee!!!!:peace:
I meant,who they want to scare ?
What are they doing for God's sake ??
In a real professional army,you won't see soldiers dancing or whatever they are doing,they'll fire the shell and that's all.

Prometheus

I meant,who they want to scare ?
What are they doing for God's sake ??
In a real professional army,you won't see soldiers dancing or whatever they are doing,they'll fire the shell and that's all.
well that's awfully brave of you! =))

Last edited:

Prometheus

This is great! Superpowers can do this, we small nations could never do something like this. Really great Video. Good for Indian pride of their nation. After watching this live I bet everybody goes home full of patriotic fervor.
@jouni
First of all the video just shows a demonstration to a crowd. Its NOT the actual operational procedure, merely a demonstration. Same with the Whagha border ... its a public demonstration.
Like a military parade.... I am sure the Finnish army doesn't march to your enemies like that right? but does that mean the Finnish army is not taught to march on your military parade?

I am at work but as and when I get back we will discuss on why some armies succeed while others fail .... fair enough?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles