Finland wants to join Russia

pmaitra

Zero moderation as usual on DFI. Unless you believe the Putin trolls, you will be moved or deleted :)
Moderation is far better than you would expect in other fora. Posts were moved from here to the Ukraine thread because they were off-topic. To address @jouni's concerns, one of his own posts was off topic, and has been duly moved.

Of course, some people will always see Putin's ghost in everything that happens not to their liking. Do take care when walking on a sidewalk and don't step on a banana peel, because I feel you might accuse Putin of placing it on your way. :crazy:

Scalieback

Professional
Moderation is far better than you would expect in other fora. Posts were moved from here to the Ukraine thread because they were off-topic. To address @jouni's concerns, one of his own posts was off topic, and has been duly moved.
As before, despite complaints mods rule! Most people seek the truth

Of course, some people will always see Putin's ghost in everything that happens not to their liking. Do take care when walking on a sidewalk and don't step on a banana peel, because I feel you might accuse Putin of placing it on your way. :crazy:
If you want to be a Putin 'fan boy' feel free. There's enough evidence out there that shows the truth.

Sidewalk? You're sadly Americanised

pmaitra

As before, despite complaints mods rule! Most people seek the truth

If you want to be a Putin 'fan boy' feel free. There's enough evidence out there that shows the truth.

Sidewalk? You're sadly Americanised
Do you want to be treated the way Annette was treated in that forum of yours that I shall not name? Be glad you enjoy a far more privileged position here despite having a contrarian view. Please do not abuse that privilege.

Scalieback

Professional
Do you want to be treated the way Annette was treated in that forum of yours that I shall not name? Be glad you enjoy a far more privileged position here despite having a contrarian view. Please do not abuse that privilege.
Annette? On Arrse? Okay, put me in jail if you think it's appropriate.

You should read up on her and look(I don't recommend it) on pictures she and other reincarnations have posted

My last complaint was ignored and I've seen nothing to make me think things have changed

pmaitra

Annette? On Arrse? Okay, put me in jail if you think it's appropriate.

You should read up on her and look(I don't recommend it) on pictures she and other reincarnations have posted

My last complaint was ignored and I've seen nothing to make me think things have changed
Ok, I have certain responsibilities. I don't mention other fora if I have to be critical, but since you mentioned it, then I am relieved of responsibility.

If no action was taken pursuant to your complaints, then it is probably because your complaints lacked merit. Also, if you want to be taken seriously, then you need to cut down on your ad hominems and demonstrate that you take the forum rules seriously. :cool1:

Scalieback

Professional
Ok, I have certain responsibilities. I don't mention other fora if I have to be critical, but since you mentioned it, then I am relieved of responsibility.

If no action was taken pursuant to your complaints, then it is probably because your complaints lacked merit. Also, if you want to be taken seriously, then you need to cut down on your ad hominems and demonstrate that you take the forum rules seriously. :cool1:
Okay, you tell me. I made a complaint about a mod who didn't like the responses I made on use of L4's etc,

You made another thread for him to answer and he deleted it. Is that not an abuse of privilege?

Scalieback

Professional
[MOD Edit: Objectionable content removed.]

It's about three years tbh. Went on occasionally just to see what if anything had changed. Very little IMO. Saw Ray had died and I did have respect for his service etc. so logged in to pay respects, then replied to Jouni's comments about Russian history and not to make too much of it as Putin was continually rewriting it

Responded to Pmaitra and here we are :)

It's like arguing with a five year old. Throws a hissy fit, has irrational hatred and his belief of direct misinformation, agitprop and maskirovka beggar belief.

This is a mod and we're supposed to respect him and his rules? We're supposed to believe mods are there to encourage debate?

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

@apple, I just deleted your post, and will continue to delete unless you fall in line, regardless of how aggrieved you feel.

@Scalieback, I have edited out your post. I recommend you quit whining and focus on the topic. Last time your posts were deleted for making off topic posts. Yes you complained, but your complains had no merit. Then you complained about those complains being ignored, and I see that again, your complains have no merit.

Edit: Continuation: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/chit-chat-thread.4046/page-470#post-1064006

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles