Feeding stray dogs

Tang

Country flag
I do it everyday.there are disgusting people living around me.they throw stones on dogs.these people deserves jail.there must be a law against people who harm dogs, cats.
We have it in India.
........, ......

BoseRaoModi

Jeez its no wonder south Asia accounts for close to 90 percent of rabies in the world.

Don't feed a feral animal unless you plan to shelter and care for it as well. Feeding strays only gives them the resources to breed and continue and expand a dangerous situation. its not fair to the animal.

Haldiram

Country flag
Jeez its no wonder south Asia accounts for close to 90 percent of rabies in the world.

Don't feed a feral animal unless you plan to shelter and care for it as well. Feeding strays only gives them the resources to breed and continue and expand a dangerous situation. its not fair to the animal.
Niggas on this thread be like...

OMG! Puppers? maar do.

Ya'll been paid by the Cat lobby?

Last edited:

Shredder

Country flag
I have taken in two strays into my home compound, luckily we have a big one. Named them whitey and browney (lame names I know lol). I need to deal with those pests who I ran into the other day. Problem is with our area corporator.

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Shocking: Delhi animal NGO workers left bloodied by locals :shock:

Animal rescuers were brutally thrashed by locals in Rani Bagh area in Delhi

Shocking: NGO staff, out to catch dogs, thrashed by locals in Delhi - http://toi.in/v4bUEa/a31gj

Please share this video with everyone so as to name and shame those criminals. :mad2:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles