Famous Pilots and Commanders

gadeshi

1 - This is bullshit - if it is Komsomolskaya Pravda reporting. There is no truth (Pravda) in those "Pravda" words. It was a prominent Komsomol newspaper in Soviet times (I remember it when I was a Pioneer :p), but now it has shitted to yellow.

2 - Alexander Kharchevskiy will soon be disqualified as a pilot, yes. But not fo moral or professional issues, but age and transfer to a new position (Gagarin/Zhukovskiy-named AF Academy Chief).

gadeshi

Famous test pilots and another real men from now on will become the true stars of the TV!
Normal people are tired to see screwing quirks and stupid chicks in the commercials.

So, meet Sergey Bogdan in Lamborghini (Lehmann Auto) commercial:

pmaitra

Toktar Ongarbayuly Aubakirov

Test Pilot Career

During 1976-1991 years - he served as a test pilot at the Mikoyan Experimental Design Bureau (MiG aircraft). During this time he tested over 50 types of aircraft. The first in the Soviet Union to make a nonstop flight crossing the North Pole and with two in-flight refueling, the first in the Soviet Union who took off of the aircraft-carrier "Tbilisi" on a MiG 29K.
Link: Toktar Aubakirov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was also a cosmonaut, seen here (to the right):

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Starting a new thread, let me introduce you a Russian Top Gun commander Alexander Kharchevskiy official history video:
Was he the guy who shot down KAL 007?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles