Fallen Soldiers of India

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
This thread is dedicated to the fallen Bravehearts of India who laid their lives for this country.
*Photos, Links, Videos, Articles, etc anything related to the thread can be posted here.
*PLS be respectful and maintain decorum inside this thread.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I suggest not to continue and delete this thread. This collective data will be used as collective evidence by anti-nationals and Pakistanis to show Indian casualties and demean our armed forces.

Plus this thread will be a living negativity list, bringing the overall morale down.

The first rule of conducting information warfare - "Don't fall into it yourselves"

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
I suggest not to continue and delete this thread. This collective data will be used as collective evidence by anti-nationals and Pakistanis to show Indian casualties and demean our armed forces.

Plus this thread will be a living negativity list, bringing the overall morale down.

The first rule of conducting information warfare - "Don't fall into it yourselves"
No!! We don't hide our casualties and they demean us anyway!!! Its our duty and my duty to post this thread dedicated to the fallen ones!!

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
No!! We don't hide our casualties and they demean us anyway!!! Its our duty and my duty to post this thread dedicated to the fallen ones!!
Yes, we don't hide our casualties, but a casualty is negative nonetheless, we should not wear them like jewels.

Honouring and remembering our martyrs is our duty, true. But understand that counting our losses will also lead to negative sentiments.

IndianYonko

Country flag
Threads here become a real melting pot very often, even though people here are enthusiasts, not common folks who understand things. Do you have any Idea how much damaging weapon this will be in hands of Twitter psyops handlers? No point in doing this. and giving them Brahmāstra.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles