Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Shuturmurg

Country flag
With this kind of statements, I think some crazy will try to jihad out the Prince.
That's why he is so brutal and chops up Muslim Brotherhood sympathizers like jamal khashoggi. He knows he cannot build a modern country just by building hardware, but also need to build new software. For that he is re-interpreting wahabi school of Islam. Even when he talks he doesn't talk like a secular leader, but references quran and prophet a lot, showing his actions are driven through quranic framework, because you cannot be a modernizer in a religious nation by coming across as a secular athiestic person.

Hopefully he succeeds, will be much better for world.

Rango

Country flag
Still just 0.2 percent Muslim population share in Japan. This fear is overblown. Almost every Japanese TV program I see shows that a majority of their population still loves to visit shrines and temples and fold their hands like us when greeting or praying.

BTW -- this news was very funny:

"According to the Cremation Society of Great Britain, 99.97 percent of the dead in Japan in 2019 were cremated."
2/3 of the Muslim world has fertility rates of around 2 per woman. They will not be able to send mass scale immigrants to other countries. And the xenophobic Japanese prefer East Asians first anyway if they are forced to import workers.

We have to focus on the rapidly breeding already populous Pakistan first and foremost. Their young teenage Hindu girl forceful kidnappings and marriages makes me despise their society to a extreme level.

It would be a massive disaster if 50 million Pakis immigrated to other countries in the next few decades.

Unfortunately and sad to say, the world needs an Afghan-Pak war as well as an internal Pak civil war. There needs to be a population reset in our western armpit.

You say that as a joke but the Japanese are another godless country rife for exploitation by the olacabbies. Pretty soon we'll be seeing Muhammed Matsuzakis and Salman Suzukis.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Still just 0.2 percent Muslim population share in Japan. This fear is overblown. Almost every Japanese TV program I see shows that a majority of their population still loves to visit shrines and temples and fold their hands like us when greeting or praying.

BTW -- this news was very funny:

2/3 of the Muslim world has fertility rates of around 2 per woman. They will not be able to send mass scale immigrants to other countries. And the xenophobic Japanese prefer East Asians first anyway if they are forced to import workers.

We have to focus on the rapidly breeding already populous Pakistan first and foremost. Their young teenage Hindu girl forceful kidnappings and marriages makes me despise their society to a extreme level.

It would be a massive disaster if 50 million Pakis immigrated to other countries in the next few decades.

Unfortunately and sad to say, the world needs an Afghan-Pak war as well as an internal Pak civil war. There needs to be a population reset in our western armpit.
That 0.2% too is not population of citizens, but residents, mostly on work visa who can be deported anytime. Japan doesn't take boat load of refugees. Every year it takes around 1100-1200 refugees, last year was more because they took in 2300 ukrainians.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2023/02/22/national/tokyo-refugee-policy/

The Juggernaut

Country flag
With this kind of statements, I think some crazy will try to jihad out the Prince.
Naah! That will not happen, he is well secured. MBS has been leading personal warfare against Islamism. At least 100 of radicals from royal clans have went missing from unseen. It already bloody game of thrones behind the screen, full of opportunists, betrayals and pact made of convenience. A lot of work is yet to be done. A big chunk of people in royal family, clergy and public are deadbeat islamist.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Our news channels have become like Jerry Springer show in USA.
Ever since Arnab started the shouting matches in the English media, and Aaj tak in Hindi, our news "debates" have become a caricature. Only Wion and DD are worth watching.

I remember when the first "India-Pakistan debates" first started airing on Republic post 2012. It was a complete embarrassment, and our people keep eating it up.

Concard

Country flag
Ever since Arnab started the shouting matches in the English media, and Aaj tak in Hindi, our news "debates" have become a caricature. Only Wion and DD are worth watching.

I remember when the first "India-Pakistan debates" first started airing on Republic post 2012. It was a complete embarrassment, and our people keep eating it up.
Republic was started in the year 2017. Nearly all main stream media is compromised. There maybe few exceptions. All main stream media compete for ads mainly from state and central government. How will these morons maintain their fair reporting when governments themselves are their big daddy? This was clearly observed in UPA2 when many main stream channels started to tone down in volume with respect to scams which was occurring in UPA2. When haramis like Pranav Roy get permission to celebrate silver jubilee of NDTV in Rashtra pathi Bhavan and bastards like Rajdeep get national awards, one has to be delusional to think we have a fair media.

I have stopped consumption of all media. I only read the main issues on some portals using adblocker. Swarajya has some quality articles on some issues. They don't claim to be neutral. At the same time they don't run ads, they run on donations and subscriptions of their audience. I haven't watched News channels in a decade apart from during election results. There is no subscription to any news channels on my TV. I have steered clear of all news channels and all news papers.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Look like Iraqi or Syrian refugees. Where are the neonazis?
Germany is going to die before the UK dies. The UK still has an unruly football fan hooligan culture which would give them something to fight back with, even if they are an unhealthy alcoholic and drug-addicted lot.

Germany has completely destroyed and dismantled their right wing, not even sparing the non-Nazi kind. Basically showing any German pride outside of a football stadium is seen as terrorism. The Americans completely cucked them. The only pride they can show is the rainbow kind.

Even the so-called neo-Nazis are just drug addicts riding rolling around in their own piss and vomit. They just make big ugly tattoos and intimidate the decent, contributing legal immigrants. An overwhelming majority of them are brainless idiots with appalling IQ levels. The moment they see Islamist gangs of Afghans, Somalis and Arabs, they run away.

The original Nazis were masters of their craft. The entire reason why they became such monsters was that they were extremely intelligent, extremely goal-oriented, and had impossible willpower to make things happen. Erwin Rommel, Hermann Goering, Joseph Goebbels, Adolf Eichmann, Josef Mengele, etc., were demonic because they were unparalleled in their areas of strength and had very, very high intelligence.

The Nazis took pride in learning mathematics, engineering, science, architecture, genetics, biology, and everything else in between including the occult. Germans were studying by the millions how to make cutting-edge infrastructure, researching advanced weapons and modernizing their medical sector.
Even their disgusting ideas like the infamous Aryan breeding farms had a method to their madness. They paired the naturally gifted, strongest, brightest of men with the most feminine, attractive and smart women. This may be socially a disgusting idea to us, but if you remove all conscience & think like a zealous scientist, you will see where this is going.

In these 12 years, they:
  1. Eliminated Germany's indemnity to the Entente powers
  2. Created sophisticated infrastructure the likes of which Europe never saw
  3. Educated millions of Germans at every level, armed them with real hand skills
  4. Eliminated crime through brutal punishments and harsh laws
  5. Opened thousands of factories & wiped out unemployment, making everything under the sun in-house
  6. Created a secured society where a common German man could be the sole breadwinner & return home to a feminine housewife and raise 3-4 kids comfortably on their income
I would say just 6 of those 12 years is all it took them to achieve this. Because the other 6 years they used were to bring Hell to Europe.

Do you think today's Neo-Nazis can do anything of this sort? If these brainless idiots gained power by some miracle in Germany, they will turn Germany into another Ukraine in terms of economics.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles