Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
G-20 is going on and Bhikhari Paki and KUNG-FLU Virgin Boy Egg eater Chinese are having a serious meltdown. :frusty::hair: Some Muslim with Israeli flag is being insecure. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BHIKHARI Pakis and Chinese cucks are CRYING since they could not come! Vidhwa vilap specially a ARAB rubbing Bhikhari Paki on his sorry UGLY face! :crying:

View attachment 206863

View attachment 206860

View attachment 206862

View attachment 206859

View attachment 206857

False FLAGGER, must be Muslim Israeli.
View attachment 206858
Foinikas is a Greek Christian AFAIK, not a Paki Greek. Or perhaps this is someone else using the same name as the original Foinikas, can't say.

The Greek scenario is pretty much like Pakistanis when it comes to its own identity. Today, Greek Orthodox are hardcore Christians who DESPISE their pagan roots. They are ashamed of it and the Orthodox Church endorses this past shame.

They are not proud of their past the way they pretend to be just for promoting tourism. To them, the temple of Athena or the Sword of Heracles or the Parthenon is nothing other than "past architectural skills". It makes sense considering that they were the first Europeans to convert to Christianity (Armenians and Georgians were classified as Asian back then).

There is a tiny population of Hellenic revivalist followers, but they are looked down upon just like how Pakistani Muslims look down upon Dharmic community. The non-Abrahamic peoples still alive remind them daily of the blunders they made.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
How much did pakis grew last 2 years? and wtf happened to Iran.
View attachment 207273
Iran = massive currency collapse + oil sanctions?
any stats coming out of pakistan is a farce, 376 billion nominal not to be trusted same for bangladesh.

GDP Data is collected from various sources, including government agencies, surveys, financial statements, and trade records.
Consumption: Data on household spending can be obtained from consumer surveys, retail sales reports, or credit card transactions. I am yet to see a regular reporting from any paki gov or private institution.

Investment: Information on business investments can be collected from business surveys, company financial statements, or government reports. Where are they for pakis? I am not talking about FDI which is basically nil but private investment again no one does even a survey here

Government spending: Government budgets and reports provide data on government expenditures. This data should be available.

Net Exports: Trade records, customs data, and international trade reports provide information on exports and imports.

So except Gov spending and Exports the data collection capabilities are more or less zero for both pakis and bangladesh.
India does have multiple govt surveys and private agencies but here also we see the good amount of data sometimes comes month after the calculation and GDP needs to be revised<mainly upwards>

so whatever GDP nominal<PPP is based on same> pakis and bangladeshis are bringing forth is nothing but imaginations of imaginary productivity. Simple criteria like power/energy and cement/steel consumed shows no relation which the numbers they throw.
With so less energy consumption and much lesser soft services in comparison of India relative to their sizes I dont think pakistan or bangladesh is ahead of UP(~300 billion nominal)
Bangladesh is also in deep fuck India is providing support on multiple areas to keep Bangladesh on stable path atleast till next elections but once India takes some support back the takka will be fcked.
Pakistan and Bangladesh don't actually measure their GDP. They keep on revising base rates in every few years and publish GDP projections by IMF in 2015.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
The Taliban is being stupid here. I am with Iran on this one.
I don’t get it. What is Taliban’s problem with Iran - Shia versus Sunni? Looks like they are on a path to making enemies of every nation around them. They need to be focused on connectivity not isolation. But then extreme Islam and common sense are opposite things.

Shiv sagar

Country flag
I don’t get it. What is Taliban’s problem with Iran - Shia versus Sunni? Looks like they are on a path to making enemies of every nation around them. They need to be focused on connectivity not isolation. But then extreme Islam and common sense are opposite things.
Islam and peace ...it never coexist. If an Islamic believer is living in peace he is either dead or not a true believer. The basic foundation of this religion is based on jihad be it against other faiths or be it against himself, jihad must go on.

AK047

Country flag
Abrar finally left India via wagah.
He got quite a fan following.
One thing that I have noticed. Once he crossed to Lahore, Pakistan at around 24:35 it seems like a sh@th@le. Like during the entirety of his India’s journey haven’t seen a road with such bad infra. And yet Pakistan boast Lahore as if it’s some sort of paradise.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
One thing that I have noticed. Once he crossed to Lahore, Pakistan at around 24:35 it seems like a sh@th@le. Like during the entirety of his India’s journey haven’t seen a road with such bad infra. And yet Pakistan boast Lahore as if it’s some sort of paradise.
For the Porkis it is paradise. After seeing kachrachi and Channapindi , Lahore probably looks developed. For us Lahore is less developed than tier 2 cities like Amritsar. Amritsar has far more international brand luxuries than Lahore. And the gap is only going to get worse.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Pakistan poses significant threat to Norway, threat assessment report reveals

Global Defence

New threads

Articles