Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

RocketMan

Country flag
Better idea would be plant a guy in Porki Ranger uniform who shoots down these maggots trying to loot the truck.

We need to Gaslight these commoners into running riots across DHA, Baharia townships and GHQ.
So better TTP not cause any animosity between them and common public.
Damn niggaz of DFI got no chill ! from blowing up atta looting paki horde like zombies to false flag ops on mango 🥭 abduls to gaslight them ..

tejaswi-log.gif

Chillpillpandey

Country flag
It's all 'Daronomics' (attributed to Pak FM Issaq Dar) who is master in manipulating Exchange Rates.

His policies are one of the reasons why IMF is not releasing new funds.
Why are we not thinking that they deliberately want to railroad this IMF loan....for now ...this govt knows they can't come back if there's an election.

Waanar

Country flag
Such pathetic lowlives. Can't do jackshit in their Islamic hellhole, will bring in Hindu terminology commenting on things they have no clue about.
I see it as a positive. Even in misuse, adoption of Hindu terminology will open up windows of influence among them. What's to be noted is, while badmouthing India, guy didn't quite manage to badmouth Hinduism.
Keep in mind, half the pakis don't know the very name of Bhagwad Geeta. Such lil nudges, while counter intuitive, are favorable to Dharma.

NutCracker

Country flag

Indeed There is YAGNA happening in India and it requires Ahooti of Pakistan.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
So developed that porkistan has to beg for IMF bailouts every 6 months and then also sell its soul to its master in China. A bit like a beggar bragging about the street he begs in. You lot are deluded beyond belief and mentally unwell. Long may this self implosion continue :lol:.

Paki ko bas bathinda or chandigarh hi dikhe lol
Even they must be better than their lawhore or Kachrachi.
They ought to be better, I can bet my life on it that their islambad is worse than navi mumbai and lucknow.
Aukaat aukaat ki baat hai na, I am not even going to kochin, bengaluru, hyderbad , chennai, gurgaon, Noida, indore etc.
The capital of a hand to mouth nation will be of third rate no, fifth rate compared to any our cities and towns.
I hate this false equivalence no we are not same as you, we are better way way better than your sorry excuse of a nation.

temujin

Country flag

🤡

Having watched several of these videos something really baffles me- I see bags of flour being thrown off trucks to be caught by those stood below but then the lucky few who manage to snatch a bag walk off quietly with their prize without being ripped to bits by the rest of the mob- why? Which is a shame as it would make much better TV if the truck looting is followed by a bloody fight among the crowd.

sameer3694

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles