Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Add landmines, Indian crocodiles, Indian crocodiles with mine strapped to them, Field Marshal Manekshaw, Col. Rawwjesh, Maj. Gaurav Arya, WION editors, lal topi, this year's flood water, taliban on humvee, uncensored Bajwa nudes, etc. to name a few challenges.
You cannot forget our top RAW Agent Om Prakash Mishra

skunk works

Country flag
Add landmines, Indian crocodiles, Indian crocodiles with mine strapped to them, Field Marshal Manekshaw, Col. Rawwjesh, Maj. Gaurav Arya, WION editors, lal topi, this year's flood water, taliban on humvee, uncensored Bajwa nudes, etc. to name a few challenges.
Add Americans flying funny helicopters

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I clicked on laughing emoji few hours back. BUT TBH WE SHOULD NOT TAKE THIS THING LIGHTLY

These porkistani maggots are creating fake datasets for future AI softwares like ChatGPT et.
Satyamaev jayate
Look we need this for things like tandoori chicken, butter chicken too
It was invented at moti mahal deluxe of delhi after partition.
These fucking pakis are worst of the thieves

karn

Country flag

Waanar

Country flag
As per my calculation... atmost 250-300 bags of 10kg flour will fit in that truck... & there are thousands of abdools there.
Is it just me or are others thinking terrorists driving in these false free flour trucks in a crowded area loaded with tonnes of HME yield casualties worthy of a war too?

Someone mail TTP.
Like, share and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such tricks and tips.

Last edited:

NutCracker

Country flag
Is it just me or are others thinking terrorists driving in these false free flour trucks in a crowded area loaded with tonnes of HME yield casualties worthy of a war too?

Someone mail TTP.
Like, share and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such tricks and tips.
Better idea would be plant a guy in Porki Ranger uniform who shoots down these maggots trying to loot the truck.

We need to Gaslight these commoners into running riots across DHA, Baharia townships and GHQ.
So better TTP not cause any animosity between them and common public.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles