Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Concard

Country flag
There is a saying "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step".

Screenshot 2023-03-27 171409.png

Imran Khan and Bajwa, both have given us the opening we were always looking for. Pakis have finally opened their eyes when it comes to their namard army. We have to build up this steam slowly over a period of time. Not fighting Pakistan directly and making Pakis themselves to turn against their army and bringing them down would be the greatest achievement of our intelligence agencies if they ever achieve this.

Jimih

Country flag
There is a saying "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step".

View attachment 198090

Imran Khan and Bajwa, both have given us the opening we were always looking for. Pakis have finally opened their eyes when it comes to their namard army. We have to build up this steam slowly over a period of time. Not fighting Pakistan directly and making Pakis themselves to turn against their army and bringing them down would be the greatest achievement of our intelligence agencies if they ever achieve this.
Imran Khan supporters, which I believe there are lots and lots of them now wants a foreign intervention just like the Bengalis of East Pakistan wanted.

Sayman Ame

Country flag
Imran Khan supporters, which I believe there are lots and lots of them now wants a foreign intervention just like the Bengalis of East Pakistan wanted.
Would be amazing if we can en masse seed and propagate this narrative across all their forums and get it hammered in their psyche till they actually openly hanker for it lol!!

Jimih

Country flag
Would be amazing if we can en masse seed and propagate this narrative across all their forums and get it hammered in their psyche till they actually openly hanker for it lol!!
Once Imran Khan is elected as PM, they will be back to business of you-know-what.

Bottomline is..they want Khan to be PM again, mulk rahein ya na rahein doesn't matters to them.

Sayman Ame

Country flag
Once Imran Khan is elected as PM, they will be back to business of you-know-what.

Bottomline is they want Khan to be PM again, mulk rahein ya na rahein doesn't matters for them.
That's the catch, propagate the idea that they need foreign intervention (Indian Army cough cough). It'd be a shame if a stray bullet rocketed into IK's skull by mistake, twice, during the intervention. I am a little high off of Hopium, so excuse my musing.

Jimih

Country flag
That's the catch, propagate the idea that they need foreign intervention (Indian Army cough cough). It'd be a shame if a stray bullet rocketed into IK's skull by mistake, twice, during the intervention. I am a little high off of Hopium, so excuse my musing.
Hypothetically they (supporters) will need foreign intervention to install Imran Khan as PM again.

What's in it for India for this?

Sayman Ame

Country flag
Hypothetically they (supporters) will need foreign intervention to install Imran Khan as PM again.

What's in it for India for this?
Imran Khan is Pepsi'd remember (two pew pews to the head)? And India gets to balkanize Pakistan after that, annex Sindh, take Gwadar as price for liberation from Balochis, ofc Kashmir is back home and KPK is buffer and Punjab, well...
ccab42d925f74e6145da085cb56375f6.jpg

(i don;t even know why I made the first comment, I should stop shitposting in my break)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles