Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
My aquarium fishes :crying:... all 9 of them have converted to Islam... I noticed that they assemble at one place in aquarium whenever the local mosque loudspeaker declares Jihad 5 times per day.
Proves that Islam naturally appeals to lower vertebrates like fish and pakis, while it requires a some intellect to see through that religion, like with baboons and Indians.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Guys, apparently SpaceX representatives were in Pakistan. :lol:
Elon has a lot of free time on his hands to send his folks here.

I wish the media had broadcasted their talks; it would have been perfect material for this thread:

1679792293666.png

Gyyan

Country flag
Guys, apparently SpaceX representatives were in Pakistan. :lol:
Elon has a lot of free time on his hands to send his folks here.

I wish the media had broadcasted their talks; it would have been perfect material for this thread:

View attachment 197934
Maybe Musk wants nukes for his infamous "Nuking the Mars Idea" and what better place to find a nuclear weapon that's on sale?
A bankrupt nuclear power!!!

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
IMF should be like: Not enough, dismantle and get rid of every warhead, every gram of fissile material :troll:
Apparently, that's what Modiji and Gita Gopinath (IMF boss now) were talking about back then :lol: :

Modiji: Gita ji, 2 varshon baad ek bhikhari desh aapse paise maangne aayega. Unko khoon ke aansoon rulane me itni si bhi kasar mat chhodna.

Gita: Lekin aapko kaise pata ye 2 varshon baad hoga, Modi ji?

Modi ji: Uspar kaam chal raha hai.. samay aane par apne aap pata chal jayega aapko. :bplease:

1679792530873.png

NutCracker

Country flag
Apparently, that's what Modiji and Gita Gopinath (IMF boss now) were talking about back then :lol: :

Modiji: Gita ji, 2 varshon baad ek bhikhari desh aapse paise maangne aayega. Unko khoon ke aansoon rulane me itni si bhi kasar mat chhodna.

Gita: Lekin aapko kaise pata ye 2 varshon baad hoga, Modi ji?

Modi ji: Uspar kaam chal raha hai.. samay aane par apne aap pata chal jayega aapko. :bplease:

View attachment 197935
Geeta : Modiji 2 varshon ki kya baat kar rahe ho..unka ek representative permanently mere office ke bahr ki kursi occupy karke baitha rehta hai.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles