Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Jimih

Country flag
I see it as an "imrandoo" being eliminated... cutting cables of im-the-dim
The top echleon of Paki MilEstab has made their minds that they will not let Imran Khan to lead Pakistan again.

But I see there is a resistance from within the MilEstab itself.

Somehow I feel that Imran Khan may split the Pakistan Army in the process.

Country flag

Pakistan finance minister says technical reasons behind delay in deal; IMF denies tying bailout to nukes

If a NPT violator and nuclear proliferator can get a IMF bailout than North Korea should
also get one (they have not proliferated nukes)

Physx32

Country flag
As you can see it lacks any luxury you see in that Pakistani video. Why? because high land price and cost of constructing complex building like that is eating most of the budget.
That's because most apartments sold in India are not fully furnished. They'll install basic utilities like plumbing, electricity and HVAC. It's upto the owner to furnish their apartments themselves. You can easily spend 20L+ on interior design. Another reason is that many buy real estate for investment, so it's actually desirable to not have any furnishings.

This is in no way less luxurious, just a different concept.
Take a look at this society for a start. Who the heck will buy those luxury flats in Pakistan?

I myself have visited properties which have more luxurious facilities and whose buildings are much much taller. This is not impressive at all, atleast for India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles